People say the migrant crisis is karma for colonization and crimes against humanity...

People say the migrant crisis is karma for colonization and crimes against humanity, but then why is spain and portugal not getting flooded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_West_Indies
google.com/amp/s/elpais.com/elpais/2017/01/11/inenglish/1484151919_267996.amp.html
europapress.es/murcia/noticia-son-ya-519-inmigrantes-llegados-costas-murcianas-viernes-20171119092949.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because the already are the moors

They.... user I think you know the answer

They were.....

......long ago

Because the point isn't to punish the migrants.

Doesn't absolve them of their sins
This does though

The whole point is to get out of a brown shithole.

Why would you go to another brown shithole which, on top of that, hates you and glorifies the times where they deus vulted your ass so they could become one of the countries that eat the most pork and drink the most wine?

>hates you and glorifies the times where they deus vulted your ass so they could become one of the countries that eat the most pork and drink the most wine?
Do your people really?

because Al-Andalus is rightfully arab and Spain and Portugal are honorary arab people

Sweden,Finland,Norway,Denmark never had colonies

but they are nordic and all nordics are sinners and deserve to be punished

>Greenland
>Iceland
>vinland

>Denmark
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm try again, sweaty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_West_Indies

t. m*d

>what is england, shetlands, orkney, iceland, greenland, and the faroe islands

Yes, we hate moors and all non iberians stay away.

google.com/amp/s/elpais.com/elpais/2017/01/11/inenglish/1484151919_267996.amp.html
You will probably get clocked and beaten in Spain, and your kikes influence dies no reach across the atlantic or pyrenees.

>Brazilian education

They had settlements from the Baltics to Britain and down to the Iberian peninsula. Even the word Anglo comes from the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes that came from Denmark (et al.) and colonised Britain. Normans (of Normandy and UK) are from Norsemen

You are just clueless
Probably 10% of the population in Portugal nowdays it's immigrants and their descendants, from our old colonies, in africa that arrived in the past 40 years,we also receive india people, chinese,bengali, brazil etc.
in Spain the same, but more south americans and morrrocans.

Yes mongrel, the moors felt the portuguese and spanish swords and were expelled. sorry

or you could just mention the danelaw desu

because we are poor, there isn't jew conspiracy

We were. Why do you think everything from Coimbra down is kill.

you are a moor you dumb fat kendall trash

Still Europe except Denmark

because they didn't colonise them dumb frogposter, it was a war for territory and they won after killion 3 million muzzies with nothing but swords, spears and crossbows, their ancestors fought hard for that land

>but then why is spain and portugal not getting flooded
Spain is LITTERED with SOuthAmericans and I assume it is the same case in Portugal wihth Brazilians. THey also have lots moroccans, Romanians and unironically guiris (Anglos and scandis)

But we are flooded.

and??? there were no darkies in these places, they never colonised nonwhites

look at those two countries, which already were suffering with what they owed. immigrants needn't take the role of their karma

they wiped out all the pure natives and now only exist mongrels .

Europe must pay for their sins against humanity

all natives dead mestizo only exist .

That's exactly what i mean.I didn't know about Denmark.Thanks Sven now they will understand

>refugee or identitarian?

i know i am an informative poster

Because they're already shitholes.

t. nigger shithole

opinion discarded ,

>not getting flooded
europapress.es/murcia/noticia-son-ya-519-inmigrantes-llegados-costas-murcianas-viernes-20171119092949.html

don't click .

Ok

Karna doesn't exists. And those migrants just volunteered to become our new bottom class minimum wage slaves.

this is the truth really, but they see themselves as conquerors actually .

Do they?

yes the ones from muzzie countries at least .

When migrants come here Im sure they come with the expectation of a better life.

But a lot of our foreigners keep telling themselves they will leave this place when they get older. Because people hate them here. Partially thanks to our governments retarded policies (which encouraged segregation) an arab would never be considered Dutch here.

I cant imagine them leading a fulfilling life here as they will always be frowned upon. The left wing believes they are incompetent and need aid and the right wing thinks they are terrorists.

There was a huge diaspora from former colonies once the travel barrier became lowered, maybe they cared then.

What is the average opinion there about Afrikaners?

>The left wing believes they are incompetent and need aid and the right wing thinks they are terrorists.
so basically everyone in netherlands think the sandnigger immigrants are retarded .

Syrian Economic Migrants (if they escape from peacetime Turkey or my peacetime country - they can't be considered war refugees) - they want Trudeau and Canadian taxpayer and Merkel, Macron and Central European countries and Northern like Sweden higher gibsmedats, acess to good healthcare and more types of welfare.

Who? Never heard of them.

There was a poll recently if people wanted more or less Moroccans (because Wilders was being prosecuted for that statement).
It turned out 3% of the population wanted more Moroccans.
Our Moroccan population is about 2,3%.

Since 1974, we give millions in gibs to minorities,gypsies,blacks,zillians etc.
at least the muzzies aren't mass arriving too, for now.

I see, poor guys, they have been forgotten even by their own kind.

Exactly. If the govt launches media propaganda - I've seen the ads in SIC and RTP to help those immigrant guys get back to Africa, Brazil and etc., it is because they are hurting us financially.

because we dindu nuffin so there's no karma to repay

Actually most arabs in Hispania were converted iberians.
You cant divide Hispanics

>most arabs in in Hispania
>most Muslims or moors in in Hispania
fixed