Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/84LnTrQ2us8
youtu.be/SA7hX-04iTo
youtube.com/watch?v=-Gh4RW4AKms
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anything for a you

>WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIET

So it's now officially confirmed arabs in America pretend to be Italian.

Does this count against me because I wasn’t born here

>part north african
>italian
I don't see the problem

el leviatán...

>tfw greek phenotype

How ancestry DNA markets its services in America:

youtu.be/84LnTrQ2us8

How they market their services in Canada and I assume everywhere else on earth:

youtu.be/SA7hX-04iTo

An old Dutch MTV ad.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Gh4RW4AKms

>"I traded my lederhosen for a kilt"

>canada
>we are one, a united people
>america
>we wuz krauts n scots n sheeeeiiit

Was that a show?

Nah, it were just a bunch of shorts.

>tfw your parents are Italian immigrants and you find out Chang is your cousin

Thank you, AncestryDNA!

she is so tan, of course she have african DNA

lol. technically were're all cousins of some degree.

>greek and north african

So she is from Sicily?

Would watch

{you}

good point.

Holy shit...

>heavily greek
what does this even mean

greek but also american

1/128 greek

I'd lick his ear wax for free.. Quite yummy

>heritage trip

What are the chances this retard gets beat up by some upstanding lads after he acts like a retarded american?

>How they market their services in Canada and I assume everywhere else on earth:
It's rarely marketed here but I've only ever seen ads like

"Find out if you're at risk of x/y/z disease."

Apparently we're fuckers for cystic fibrosis

Australia does the muh heritage ones too

I remember seeing an ancestry ad with a viking when I was over there

don't your chances only increase if you inbreed too frequently?

... then again I've never seen an irishman marry outside of his own

>tfw shitalian shartmerican
END ME

It really is disgusting. You see heritage conventions where people who are all the same looking act like they're different - black hair, blue eyes, pasty skin, all pretending that some are British, some are Scottish, some are Italian, etc.

No. If you were not BORN AND RAISED in that country, you cannot identify with it. You are an American, plain and simple, and that is never going away. I wish mouthbreathers in my country would learn this already. You aren't Czech. You aren't Irish. You aren't Armenian. You aren't Ukrainian. You aren't Swedish. You are Philippino. You aren't African. You aren't Indian. You aren't Chinese. YOU ARE AN AMERICAN MONGREL WHO JUST LOOKS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT.

Indians and Chinese obviously look different than Czech and Irish people. Civic nationalist is a meme

>trying this hard to make Europeans like you

They are not Indian or Czech or Irish or Chinese, though. They are Americans. The country you are born and raised in is what you are. You will never be European or Asian or African. Stop pretending to be. If that fact upsets you so much, kill yourself because NOTHING will fix it.

I couldn't give less of a damn about what Europeans do. I do get triggered when mongoloids here pretend they are anything more than just another American.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex

given the number of race-related topics you see around here, clearly americans aren't the only ones obsessed with race and heritage

Eh, I don't think so, I've never seen one like that. I'm pretty sure the ones here are probably similar to the ones you get in NZ, they go on and on about finding out if you were the descent of someone from the first fleet, if your ancestor was a convict or English Nobleman, if your ancestor participated in gallipoli and other dumb shit. Some American marketing team probably though being the descent of some convict hits some nerve with Aussies when no one really cares. They would have gotten more attention if they just made an ad that said "find out if your ancestor was a fuckin legend, cunt. I just found out my great grand dad did a fuckin burnout on the PMs lawn. legend."

>You aren't Czech. You aren't Irish. You aren't Armenian. You aren't Ukrainian. You aren't Swedish. You are Philippino. You aren't African. You aren't Indian. You aren't Chinese. YOU ARE AN AMERICAN MONGREL WHO JUST LOOKS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT.

non-whites and Catholics can't be American though

>race doesn't exist
Honestly hate leftists with a burning passion

>non-whites and Catholics can't be American though
Lucky them

>complaining about ethnic divisions while also supporting letting every ethnicity into the country because of le melting pot meme
you're an idiot

He's a jew

useful tool
always pay attention to anyone trying to deconstruct anything and you'll notice they're pushing some narrative, just a different one.

Native Americans aren't white you sub-room temperature IQ shitstain. Are you going to argue they aren't Americans?

The only real divisions in American society lie in religion. Jews and Catholics and Protestants are all very different in terms of upbringing - "Irish" and "Anglos" are not at all. They just eat different food at most.

American society forcibly detaches you from your ancestral roots, you simply CANNOT be anything other than American. There are no real cultural differences between any form of "white" American, they just pretend to be in touch with being Irish or whatever the fuck because they drink slightly different beer and went on at trip to some country where they annoyed the people living there with unwanted lectures about how their great-great grandparents moved away from Scotland over a hundred years ago. Americans who pretend they are anything more than just another American are just special snowflakes, totally despicable and pathetic.

When did I say that, moron?

Absolute state of the comments of that tweet

Okay but Chinese and Africans are obviously different from white Americans

>heavily greek and part north african
so... italian?

Obviously

it sounds like you're an insufferable projecting retard who's angry that some people are interested in different things than him

I mean if she thought she's Greek before she might as well have said North African

Obviously. Greeks are africans, Italians too

Maybe first generation, but after the second generation it's just skin tone and being butthurt about some historical shit that has never impacted you.

The whole world laughs at "muh heritage" idiots. You aren't a viking.

I thought it was obvious, gipsies do it too.
A friend of mine went in holiday in the States, went into a store that sold "authentic Italian imported food", long story short the owner and its employees claimed to be Italian immigrants, when he talked to them they couldn't even speak Italian properly and looked like the typical North Africans, turns out they were Moroccans that lived in Italy 5 years and immigrated to the States.
These faggots are the reason Italians get a bad rep in the America, while they have actual Italian immigrants like Fabio Lanzoni for example that get ignored when talking about how Italians look like.

>The only real divisions in American society lie in religion
nah, race is still a pretty big divider especially amongst minorities.

No, unless they mix race and become mongrels they are a distinct entity separate from America

>You aren't a viking
you really showed that strawman

Sandniggers are notorious for larping as Italians.

Stai discutendo con delle scimmie sulle razze in un sito nepalese di cartoni animati. Ti rendi conto di ciò almeno?

What is this guy?
>An angry Jew
>An angry mixed person with no real background to speak of who is upset at people who have literally anything to care about
>A European with an American proxy who is unreasonably angered by some guys enjoying their history
Place your bets!

>this entire thread
fucking state of sharts

Every country has their pros and cons
America in this regard is still miles (meters) behind the civilizated world so yeah

Me ne rendo conto, cosa c'è di così scandaloso? sei un cazzone dei centri sociali e ti brucia il culo oppure mi stai semplicemente consigliando di lasciar perdere certe cazzate?

>Usian unironically using words like "mate" and "heritage trip"

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡JUAS JUAS JUAS !!!!!!!!!!!

A mix of various European ancestries, just like you. Only I'm smart enough to realize that I'm not a European, I'm an American.

This is how cringey you look when you try and act like you have any real attachment to any place that isn't America. Absolutely disgusting. It makes me ashamed that some people like that are my countrymen.

Ti sto consigliando di lasciar perdere ste stronzate
Sono argomenti interessanti (affascinano anche me) ma é tempo buttato con questa gentaglia.

I sometimes find this pretty cute.
Am I only one?

yes, you're supposed to be fuming with rage about it

Yes, I imagine it's endearing to see someone so out of touch with reality that they believe they're something they're not. Like when I see those Russian guys who pretend to be American soldiers.

>getting angry about people going on vacations
breathe, it's going to be okay

Hai ragione.

Spot a joke when you see it, dipshit

It's not a vacation. It's some moron spending a week or two annoying the people who live there about how proud he is of being Czechoslovakian (which no longer exists) while he goes and falls for every tourist trap, thinking that he's getting an authentic cultural experience.

This

that's because there's no american identity. it's not an ethnostate

>it's not a vacation because I don't like it

she thinks italians are all like mario and luigi

i always find it sweet when elderly americans are wondering around my city. Sometimes they strike up conversations and they genuinely want to know about the place, in general they're much more polite than a lot of euro tourists

Literally nobody gives a fuck about their race outside of America

Race forms the basis of identity

nice LARP, the brown MEDS are the real Italians, that is what ROMANS looked like. If you are wh*Toid and in Italy then you are most likely the descent of the Germanic tribes that destroyed the Empire and are the reason why modern Italy is so shit. Once a Barbarian shitflinger, always a barbarian shitflinger.

Delusional arap nigger

Only in America because of the non-homogeneous society you form
Probably in other few countries too
But in the rest of the world it isn't like that

uh huh

I don't think you know what happens to Americans who decide they're going to be post-ethnic and be "just American." You get the people who only eat super bland food, drink soda, watch TV all day, and so on. They are more universally mocked than even the people who LARP as Irishmen or vikings or anything.
Having some form of identity is what stops people from becoming totally soulless.

Do people really take their heritage that seriously? I mean it's kinda cool knowing where your bloodline came from but it's really just a novelty than anything else.

>Do people really take their heritage that seriously?
no, it's completely overblown by this board

no, culture does. and since america has no culture, that's why everyone is having an identity crisis

And what forms the basis of culture?

Common history

>Having some form of identity is what stops people from becoming totally soulless.

because there's no american identity

... Says the Amerimutt LARPing as an Italian. Go to Italy, they will literally spit on you and harass you for being American.

I'm not Italian, just stating proven historical facts. People that think Romans were 'white' are those that watch Spartacus and think that is what Romans look like and that Moors were Sub-Saharan African - all dumb Hollywood bullshit.

philosophy

not true. americans are obsessed with heritage because they have none of their own

we heard you the first time, here's your (You), now fuck off

stay mad culture-less swine

That is correct. There is no real American heritage. Dixieland, New England, and Cascadia have next to nothing in common but are considered the same thing. People have to identify with something older and greater than themselves, or their soul withers away. This happens to Europeans who wish to become more globalized as well.

But it's fake. That's the problem. You all have the same American values that make you American. People aren't Italian, Spanish or Dutch because of some stupid food that they eat or some stupid liquor that they drink or some stupid holiday that they celebrate. It's the cultural values that make us what we are.

Imagine if a bunch of protestants started eating a piece of bread and drinking a sip of wine during their Sunday church service and then calling themselves Catholics....