So

so....
rump tonald dump
dagjadjoggaffffffffbraaaappppppfgjndaga

I wonder if celebrities really care? They basically have a perfect life and literally nothing has changed for them after trump got elected
Yet they are in a constant level of rage

Do you think Bloopf supporters cry themselves to sleep every night?

not only this, but the have enough material for the next 4 years no matter what. if anything they should pray for a 2nd term.

No they don't, gotta do it for them ratings though. I mean maybe Clooney does, but, I think the man has a god complex.

>Having empathy means you have a god complex

It's a little thing called integrity user, I wouldn't expect a Sup Forums drumpfdrone to understand it.

Do you really expect r/the_donald transplants to have empathy with anyone?

>It's an underage b& pretends to care about politics so he can shitpost episode.

Do you think Clooney actually has empathy? I mean he's just a smug mother fucker. He's charming as hell, but, you have to admit he does think extremely highly of himself.

He's a narcissist, and I'm sure he's partly fueled by this narcissism, but not every celebrity has the same goals as him.

>we have 7 more years of this

stupid little drumpfkins are getting triggered again i see

Stefen staph! You make me cry with such comment! My hands, they used to ccaress the engines of economy, now they translucent dry. Do dicks smatter against glass at night, Stefaunen?

How does integrity mean constantly being filled with uncontrollable rage

Empathy and mild narcissism aren't mutually exclusive.

>Trump president for a minimum of 3 more years
>Sup Forums still full of triggered Sup Forumscucks whining about progressive media
>Sup Forums still full of posts about z-list celebrities tweeting things that make Sup Forumscucks mad
>Sup Forums still full of posts about some buzzfeed article no one would have read otherwise

Yeah...what a uh...what a great victory. Liberalism sure is dead forever

>"REEEEEEEEEE HOW MUCH DID CLINTON PAY YOOOOOUUUU"
>"REEEEEEEEEE STRAWMAN ARGUMENT! STRAWWWWMAAAANNN"

How does integrity mean constantly spamming Sup Forums with off-topic Sup Forums garbage?

I have a hard time believing anyone who is pretty much in love with themselves are capable of caring about anything unless it inflates their ego.

ZLARMPF BTFO

they care the most, ironically
because theyre so full of themselves they think its their mission to teach everyone what to say and think and be a leading light for their own cause. Most of what they do outside of their jobs are vanity projects

MUH SEX JUNK

ZIIIIIIMMMMMBAAAAABBWWWEEEEEEE!!!!!!

this

It's been fun seeing Tonald Dump crash and burn but seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

you left out an r

how is it possible to be this self unaware

He's not funny anymore. He's been lame since episode one.

Up voted xD

lol BLUMPF btfo
BlampH
braap

wow another drumpf drone gets mad when his god emperor gets made fun of
GET A LIFE LOSER

I just wanted to look you in the eye with an erection and tell you: "Fantastic thread, you guys are the best"

I know op was joking but this is honestly what they are beginning to sound like. Its the same joke with them every time. Their viewers will eat it up no matter what.

Shame but true.
His funny mannerisms aren't enough when his personality has become that of a Huffingtin-po contributor and he is forced to shill some really cringe/poorly written liberal "jokes" that his bosses give him. Not entertaining when you feel like the guy is just reading off the teleprompter and just looks robotic/fake as hell.
He's become like a better looking and more intelligent version of John Oliver but in some ways worse because of the kind of show he is responsible for and the pressures/structure it comes with.

how dare he make fun of daddy, we want cummies from daddy
trump daddy give cummies pls

WHITE RACE
YOUR TIME IS UP

alt righter youtubers just as cringey though

blumphffffffff

IT'S OVER FOR HIM
OVER

I miss the old Colbert.
I feel like they killed him and replaced him with this hideous monster.
Perhaps he is a robot.

8 years

is that an alien from Rick and Morty?

Tranny detected

>Yet they are in a constant level of rage
They're actors. You do know what actors do right?

SWEETIE
W
E
E
T
I
E

Nope. They're the best youtubers by far.

cocaine and underage kids??

>post yfw 8 (Eight) more years of this

FUCK RUMP AND FUCK SURAL AND RUBURBAN RETARDS

They have a gun pointed into their back, they're just puppets now. They can try to live like people but they'll never be free.

based sweetieposting

Colbert is great. He's creating new Trump voters every day.

>ZLARMPF
These misspellings keep getting better and better. laffin

I want to bust my sweeties on her so bad.

They're giving themselves too much credit.

The only time I ever hear about SNL or Colbert is when I come here. Otherwise, I wouldn't even know they exist.

Lad

Look at this

Is this Current Year Man?

trevor noah, john oliver, and colbert do it because it's a booming business. also, their audience hates trmp. you can always hear the overwhelming shrill of women cackling at their (((jokes)))

wrumpfh is done its over for him

I want to make white babies with her
s-sorry Sup Forums ;_;

Oh so now polls matter again?

yes

Oh so now polls don't matter?

clearly

They obviously didn't before the election

But I thought polls mattered, Hillary.

>Yet they are in a constant level of rage
[citation needed]

>implying

its 2 years tops then impeached or overthrown by the populace (which he lost) sweetie

>Mfw all these buttmad ZURUMPHE voters ITT

Uh get a life u racist losers

>98%

He won the popular vote, sweetie, see

>There, I posted it again. Checkmate, Libtards.

I have never met a healthy weight conservative.

I doubt you meet many people in your mom's basement.

OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you blumphkins are on the wrong board sweeties.
get out of here.

I have never seen a thin person support Hillary and post on Sup Forums

tuck lrump nd juck fight weeple

Except he didn't win the popular vote? He lost by three million. This is fact. Voter fraud isn't a thing. It's just an excuse for the GOP to make rules that discourage poor minorities from voting.

Um, no sweetie, he won the popular vote.
see

>in front of his wife's 4 year old son

BON JOVI!

...blimpf

>in front of his bull's 4 year old son

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won. And was denied her rightful place

Soon VOX POPULI will be realized and the people of this country will realize their stupid mistake and overthrow YOUR incompetent president

...zlumgphf

it's almost as if you're struggling through a 43rd chromosome to articulate some sort of point

No, I can't see, because that's a screenshot of
a Tweet featuring a nonscientific poll that I can't click, dipshit.

I can't even find that poll on LangerResearch.com.

>It's the right is really the neck beards meme

Um no, sweetie. Look at the numbers. He won.

...glomlfff

I'm more just making fun of the basement dweller that makes this same thread over every time it 404s.

Listen sweetie, sometimes... you just can't win.

see

Colbert is far cringier than John Oliver ever was, so I'm glad to see Sup Forums shitting on him now.

Do you even understand what that poll is showing? It's about if people would vote again in a re-election. If anything, the poll shows that Clinton supporters are whiny and would just stay home rather than vote again.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural, suburban retards and racist low lifes that barely contribute to society.

City people (you know the educated ones) all voted for Hillary.

Let that sink in