My ancestor

my ancestor

>sl*V(e)oid dreams

I love Persian History.
It truly humbles me to think civilizations Persia and Egypt meet theyre doom at the hands of sutch unsophisticated trib.
Just imagine one of oldest surviving civilizations completly stoped using its owns language, alphabet, cloths etc..
It made me wonder for years that even maintaining theyre geen pool almost the same , theyre culture got decimated.

>(F)ersian history

Why do you write like that

>Fersian
>F

P; P, like the Pipi i will show down your throat my BLACK brother

>unsophisticated trib

What's unsophisticated trib? If you mean the Arabs, they weren't unsophisticated, their military tactics and administration was superior, hence why they conquered and held those lands for such a long period.

they say fersian because the arabic language doesn't have the letter f, and that's why the language was renamed from parsi to farsi

Dud please arabs were like mongols with the added factor of actually integrating outsiders.
Im not a history teacher, if you have something to add please do Anatolians peasent.

>arabs were like mongols
>the scientific revolution on Europe occurred on the backs of translated arab texts and education in islamic schools

Pick one. I believe also a good amount of your country's town names are from Arabic, no?

opposite the arabic language doesn't have the letter p.

Arabic texts that were translated by persians from Persian discoveries. Arabs had nothing to do with scientific discoveries whatsoever.

Yes, and is wide-spread believed in here that most moors in Hispania were i fact greeks ad germans converted.
Moors were not ethnicly arabic.

>Moors were not ethnicly arabic

Their leader was literally the descent of Uthman. Your understanding of history is quite lacking.

Nice headcanon.

>almost the same
They literally became arab/negro admixed untermenschen

This is what inbred cryptonegroid subhumans actually believe in

Man, you are on a roll today by posting your trash in every thread! You must really want that ban, huh? Exams coming up?

(F)ersians have no history

While the role of Persians and other peoples under the Arab Empires was instrumental in the Islamic Golden Age, it would be completely disingenuous to say that Arabs didn't also do their part.

There were countless Arab scholars, scientists, mathematicians, polymaths and so on. Arabs were the heads of state, essentially. For hundreds of years, they made sure that universities and other institutions were well-funded and that scholars were rewarded for their work.
At one point, scholars were being offered their work's weight in gold.
>Moors were not ethnicly arabic.
Moors were not a monolith. Many Moors were native Berber converts to Islam. But many were also Arabs. As the other user pointed out, some of these Arabs were direct descendants of the prophet or his companions.

>when you are too inbred to not get triggered
Arabs are genetic trash. You escaping other leb untermenschen is just a confirmation to that

No one cares what you have to say because everyone knows real pro-slav Russians don't learn how to speak like a 'gamburger'. Weak trolling, bro. You should mix russian words with broken English next time, I guarantee you that this will accelerate your shitposting to the next level.

>implying arabic subhumans are welcome anywhere
>implying Russians and Poles are not races of builders, inventors and craftsmen
Begone dunecoon

>What's unsophisticated trib?
Macedonians.