I mean...there's no way all those women are telling the truth

I mean...there's no way all those women are telling the truth.

why not?

Nice. Very nice.

I don't see why they couldn't be. He's always been a self-righteous cunt. There's a pretty good track record of such high-profile people being big pieces of shit behind closed doors.

Could be true....Now imagine all the women who didn't come forward. Dude is potentially a prolific rapist just with his current purported numbers.

Has anything happened to him or they haven't been able to actually prove a single one?

yeah I'm sure they're ALL lying because....womens r cunts reeeeee

>There's a pretty good track record of such high-profile people being big pieces of shit behind closed doors.
Everyone except prince.

>behind closed doors he's actually a devout mormon and gives most of his money to charity but won't talk about it or tell anyone because he doesn't believe in taking credit for his own generosity,

I'm on Cosby's side until he's proven guilty.

This is the literal definition of Hysteria.

There's no fucking way a black man could go drugging and raping white women in the 60's and not one of them come out about it until years later.

He admitted it under oath.

>white knighting an 80 year old rapist negro
You are a strange beast, Sup Forums

That's because hating black people is a edgelord meme. They actually hate women because they can't get them.

they hate women and black people but black women more

*an

>he rapes.... but he saves

My uncle did that kind of shit. (Rich doctor) gave a holy fuckton of money to the Boy Scouts, but only if the donation never, ever got back to him.

Also operated on people with AIDS back in the 80s (before people knew what caused it) and many surgeons refused to work on them. I mean, I don't know if you could come out and say "I'm not operating on that guy he's got the bug," but I think gay guys with AIDS were finding surgeons and hospitals suddenly mysteriously overbooked when their situation became know. Anyway, they honored some of those surgeons recently, but my uncle basically said that if he was honored for it in any way he would make them regret it.

Only me, my family, and his immediate family know about his good deeds. I guess that's as close to altruism as any person can get, and its an inspiration.

Reminds me of Terry Pratchett and anticrime: whitemailing (as in threatening to reveal to his enemies a mobster’s secret donations, for example, to charity

I actually do believe some of them are bullshit, but only a few. The amount of them there are is a little too fucking ridiculous. Still possible though, I suppose.

They don't all need to be telling the truth, just one.

P U D D I N G
O
P

Honestly, they're women. People tell lies about seeing bigfoot and aliens. You think some old women who met Bill Cosby once wouldn't mind some extra attention? Cause maybe he fucked them, maybe it was consensual. Maybe he did them up the ass, didn't care if they came, maybe they never even met. I just don't fucking trust women, they'll say anything.

Innocent until proven guilty, boiz

>I'll make you famous
>they get high and fuck
>30 years later
>she isn't famous
>HE RAPED ME!
>bunch of other women come forward with the same stories

Wasn't rape. They saw dollar signs and when he didn't make them famous they got butthurt. How do you drug and rape someone, then have them come back and let you make them another drink a week later?

why would Lou Ferrigno's wife say anything that wasn't true?

That's what got me...I never even knew Lou had a wife...

As a customer for the kodak and pudding pop corporations, I found these allegations terribly distressing. I'll always eat subway though.

>trusting women
>ever
He had it coming

He was a model minority for TV so everyone could just keep hating blacks but acting like they didn't because they found him funny. Pretty ironic the one guy they picked not to discriminate against was a serial rapist.

>None of the women came forward or had the backing of the media until he was just about to get the rights to the Cosby show and the studio was no longer going to profit from the reruns

Bit suspicious, at best the studio knew he hurt those women but kept them silent for as long as his show was profitable.

I think it's more like what we classify as rape and coercion has changed over the years.
Look at all the rockstars who fucked teenagers back in the 60's, 70's and 80's that shit wouldn't even remotely fly now in the public. I even had a friend of mine try and shit on Bowie after his death for that.

I don't think it makes it okay but the norms of the past put things into a different light.

I always thought Prince was kinda cunty, especially in regards to copyrights. Literally sued people for using his songs on YouTube.

Of course not all of them, but let the sheep eat it up because it's good entertainment. Thus is the fate of the 'model minority'. This is why you shouldn't give a fuck about being beloved by others, because they'll look for any opportunity to tear you down.