Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfIx9vZXjwM
youtube.com/watch?v=OYBlCgov_04
fat.bme.hu/student/pub/Programozas3/SimulationArgument.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=McAGTNINJkE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's right about the moon., but wrong about satellites

I hate this guy. I hope he ODs on weed and dies.

that lizard people live on the inside of it?

>I hope he ODs on weed

wtf did you just say about weed? speak up fuckface. jamie pull up those articles NOW

Why does he believe in anything? How does he not think that everyone but him are robots, that he will gain superpowers if he kills himself, that shoe stores actually only sell umbrellas when he's not around etc.?

PHOTOSHOPPED

>shoe stores actually only sell umbrellas when you're not around

That one's true, though.

How can you believe in something you haven't seen. christcucks BTFO

What a fucktard damage control
>I'm crazy, I'm just having fun with this argument

I don't believe Eddie Bravo is real. I think he's something the US government or NASA invented.

buzz aldrins instagram

>I don't believe anything
>unless some guy on youtube says it

>unless some guy on youtube says it

Like people would just go on the internet and lie...

I'm Jake Gyllenhaal ask me anything.

>yfw I really am Jake Gyllenhaal

Could you imagine what would happen if someone introduced Eddie to Sup Forums?

He'd end up going on a killing spree.

I get not trusting the govt or nasa, but why trust fucking "eric dubay" some random ass youtuber who literally puts up no evidence for anything?

>eddie
>not knowing about Sup Forums
how brainwashed are you?

because he says things that eddie already agrees with.

>that shoe stores actually only sell umbrellas when he's not around etc.
Wikileaks lastest CIA dump proved this m8.

He's a fake existentialist

He doesn't consider Sup Forums real because he doesn't know if they're actual people or government bots.

'
Something is fishy about north korea

Just look into

Stuff like that cant be real

he's just a master ruseman

>America's overt space program that's monitored by enemies and allies alike fakes the moon landing without being called out by said enemies and allies for the deception.

Not going to happen. The Soviets would have called us out for our bullshit as soon as we made the claim, as they were tracking our shit the same way we were.

Soviet moon satellite Luna 15 does a fly by visible from the Apollo 11 landing site:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfIx9vZXjwM

The Soviets were the first to successfully land a probe on the moon, collect a sample, and then launch it back to Earth. This happened in 1970.

A lot of conspiracy theorists are just plain morons, and Bravo is one of them.

He's a retard but I found the latest episode pretty funny.

Nah bro. The Soviets were in on it. The Cold War was all kayfabe to distract us from what was really going on. They want us to think we landed on the moon to control us. But I'm crazy so who knows.

You're all ignoring the big question

What was he about to drop at the end?

He's already forgot

I feel really bad for his kid actually.

Nukes arent real

He seemed to be about to mention it a few times, but always caught himself

I was almost going to scream at the monitor because of him not saying it.

Holy shit he actually thinks nukes are fake

youtube.com/watch?v=OYBlCgov_04

Anyone can see satelites. Even in a large city like nyc or la, some are bright enough to be seen. They are easiest to see right after sunset or right before sunrise. You can track them on apps or websites to see when there will be a bright one visible. We used to watch them all the time in afghanistan, the sky is pretty dark there unless your shooting ilums at haji.

But yea, you can see satelites.

Dude not cool. My friend's cousin OD from too many marijuana needles

Simulation theory.

/x/fag here. After flat earth and no dinosaurs the next big one is

>we're all in the matrix and science proves it
>double slit experiment proves it
>brown science guy proved it

And Nick Bostrom wrote a paper on it
fat.bme.hu/student/pub/Programozas3/SimulationArgument.pdf

>let me get through the timeline. once you understand the timeline of dinosaurs and shit. whenever all those bones...when you know the timeline and story you're like these fuckers!

Show me space junk and these so called thousands of sayellites there must be one picture of them...

In case anyone hasn't seen the full ep, here. Skip to 1hr12. He starts by saying North Korea is fake, then just goes full Eddie crazy for an hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=McAGTNINJkE

is it worth it to let hollywood executives rape your children in exchange for acting roles?

how many times have hollywood executives forced you to have incestuous relations with your sister, maggie?

I'm not really Jake Gyllenhaal. I lied.

CAUSE IM CRAZY

bumpt

Conspiracy theorists are absolutely correct about corruption in government, however, they're absolutely incorrect about the competence of corrupt government.

They give those fuckers far too much credit, and they never take into consideration the amount of backstabbing that takes place, which leads to the disclosure of fucked up shit for somebodies gain.

DAMMIT MAN, YOU CAN'T LIE ON THE INTERNET

All these people hating on eddie because hes literally taken the real red pill

>is it worth it to let hollywood executives rape your children in exchange for acting roles?
Yes.

>how many times have hollywood executives forced you to have incestuous relations with your sister, maggie?
Seventeen

Sorry.

>mfw they do look fake

not sure i believe you considering you just admited you're a liar

Watched the whole thing. Seems like they just bullied eddie to be honest. A lot of what they were bombarding him with couldnt be answered, and they kept switching the question so he couldnt answer or going off on a tangent.

Eddie was in the right here im actually looking into his stuff and its hard to dismiss quickly unless youre a shill or just trying to cover something up

Rogan is suspect this video proved it

Flat earthers just spend their time trying to find outrageous ways to disprove a round earth, funny that they got no real evidence to back them up.

Notice any difference?

german physicists proved it a few years back already
no one just listened to them because it's oh so convenient not to

I spent literally 10 minutes and im already kinda on the fence now because its hard to find actual images

Yea those are not cgi, look at the surface of the moon in the second picture you fucking jew

actual images of what
?

>CGI got worse since 1968
Do you ever hear yourself and realize you're stupid?

ok then

you can be charismatic at times, good work bro

>german physicists proved it a few years back already
No they didn't. If you believe that you're as dumb as Eddie Bravo.

You don't see sheeit, you looking at a buncha lights in the goddamn sky

>thinking that's CGI
wew

So if this is real are you sbsolutely based and with us on the flat earth theory or are you a cia government lover and believes thd earth is a ball?

Yeah thats what really gets me. All they do is question and "debunk" actual evidence but never answer or provide evidence as to why it would be flat. And whats the point of the ruse in the first place?

>what are lenses?
>what is focal length?

Are you fucking retarded the 2015 is clear chi the '68 is clearly what other types of effects they had available at that time you fucking scientist

Go pretend theres gravity you fucking twat

>look for evidence of flat earth
>how does the sun and moon work
>the sun and moon are spheres hovering above earth
>earth is still flat

The flat earth hypothesis is the best b8 in existence. A troll makes it and idiots jump on board because they're that retarded. Gold.

Dude, I'm not Jake. He hangs out on Sup Forums. I ain't clicking dat shit.

There's a lot of money to be made from hiding the fact that the Earth is flat.

1. Make people believe the Earth is round
2. ????
3. Profit

Eddie is right about one thing though, there isn't any real pictures of the Round Earth, it's all CGI

Shut the fuck up

Maybe the sun and moon are flat too?

podcasts? not Sup Forums. I aint hated them.

>flat earth theory

Those retards should be culled along with the gays and pedo's.

I just searched earth and got this, the first one looks plausible but got damn i dont know what to think anymore maybe the earth is flat, this is fucking my mind up because all those pictures of the earth are not real

My theory is that it's just the elites playing a prank on Humanity

Imagine the Rotschilds or freemasons or whoever the fuck reuniting in a room, getting drunk and going like:

>Dude, I bet I can convince everybody living on Earth that it's round and people will just go along with it

Yep spoken like a true glober, you cant disprove flat earth so you ragequit

Gg faget

according to some flat earthers they're spheres rolling around above us. You'd think it would be easier to say they're also flat considering we only see the one side of the moon.

Try explaining lunar tidal lock to someone. Fun times.

not him but i also remember the hologram/simulation thing. It's just that it's about as relevant to people's lives as string theory

Bostrom wrote a paper about it but it basically amounts to: If we continue developing technologically, will we create simulations? The answer was yes.

Other Scientists have found little discrepancies in quantum experiments showing that reality is weird, but we haven't found any evidence that we're in the matrix.

>you cant disprove flat earth

To retards? No, you're right. But for everyone else, it's called astrophysics..

Just basic Physics would suffice, dude. A Sundial proves the earth is round.

Yep spoken like a true faggot who cares that another faggot (Eddie) got "bullied". People like Eddie should be bullied.

>muh simulation meme
fuck off

Notice how Rogan was asking him simple yes and no questions but eddie was stuck on repeat on shit that was irrelevant.

>Whoa Eddie are you saying Satellites are not real?
>NASA'S BUDGET JUST INCREASED THEREFORE THEY'RE BULLSHITTING US!!!
>Eddie you cant just go about saying these things tho.
>Lmao Im crazy I just like to have fun with it yknow.

Ive never hated a person more in my life.

did you know one of us anons wrote the plots for almost all the successful movies you've been in the past decade? There is a fear to work with him directly for various reasons he knows about, but the state of Sup Forums was also heavily influenced by him and he is telling those who know of the coming clouds the flint will be ready for the light by summer. The mount over the emerald is the core.

>A Sundial proves the earth is round.

Nigger from Greece proved that shit 2000 years ago and came within a few hundred miles of measuring the circumference of the entire planet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes

Yet dipshits today still think it's flat. Pathetic. They really should be culled to strengthen the gene pool.

I know it's bullshit. user asked what fucked up theory was Eddie about to drop when he said it "disproves his own Flat-earth theory".

I said Simulation theory.

Next time, try reading all of the related posts before sperging on your keyboard.

Yup. We've been measuring the globe since the Stone Ages.

It's ridiculous.

ah ok so i read some pop science regurgitating nonsense implications to me

2 different pictures look different?

HERES THE BIG ENCHILLADA:

Eddie Bravo and Eric Dubay invented the flat earth theory to prove how dumb people can be manipulated to believe even the most retarded shit as long as is presented in video form

Alex jones epeisode would have been 10 times better without this faggot

I'd believe these.

Eddie Bravo is flat.