>Iron Man 3

Kill yourself.

But if we're doing top 5:
1. GoTG
2. Incredible Hulk
3. Cap 1
4. Antman
5. Ironman 1

Winter soldier is my favorite and the one that I willingly rewatch. The motorcycle vs helicopter scene is pretty shit though and the weakest part is the huge action set piece at the end.

I'm really surprised more people don't think Civil War is top 3, I thought it was phenomenal when it came out.

Iron Man 1: 8/10
Winter Solider : 7/10
GotG: 7/10

the rest are basically 6/10 or 5/10

>inb4 someone gives a marvel film 9/10 or some other embarrassing score

The best in no particular order:
Iron Man 1
Cap 1
Cap 2
Guardians
Ant Man

The rest:
everything else

>Civil War was my favorite movie in 2016

Oh and civil war.

I guess the Cap movies are all top tier.

i can't imagine that being true for anyone even a little kid

Guardians of the Galaxy.

>Top 5:
1. Captain America 2
2. Guardians of the Galaxy
3. Iron-Man
4. Captain America: Civil War
5. The Avengers

Bottom 5:
5. Thor 2
4. Ant-Man
3. Iron-Man 3
2. Age of Ultron
1. The Incredible Hulk

1. Iron Man 1
2. Ant Man
3. GotG

The hipster backlash to Civil War is still going on. Also, people are enraged by fight scenes with too many cuts.

You forgot the fact that the second half of the film was legitmately bad

What? Zemo busting Bucky out of the prison and the Cap/Bucky v Iron-Man fight are some of the best moments of the film.

1. Iron Man
2. Winter Soldier
3. Avengers
4. Deadpool
5. Civil War

I haven't seen Logan, why isn't it on anyones list?

Because Logan and Deadpool aren't part of the MCU, learn to read.

Cloverfield, Hacksaw ridge and Don't breath were also my favorites

Meh, it's all garbage anyway

Avengers
Iron Man
Power Gap

yes OP

The actual 100% true list:
Best to Worst:

Winter Soldier
Iron Man 1
Civil War
Antman
Guardians 1
Avengers 1
Dr Strange
Cap America 1
Iron Man 3
Thor
Iron Man 2
Avengers 2
Incredible Hulk
Thor 2

I agree with this

>civil war

sorry, correction:

Raiden vs. Venom Snake
Batman but with metal
War of Northern Aggression
Shaun of the Ants
Jokes and quips the movie
not-so-secret wars
Sherlock Cumberbatch
Red Hitler
armor go boom
ANOTHER
get me a bird, Zaphod
Skynet but for an hour
gee billy, how come you get have TWO hulks?
Natalie Portman's acting

>Bottom
>Ant Man
>Hulk
P L E B
Those were both top 5 easy

Ant Man

>Guardians of Reddit
>Top

Consider suicide.

>Thor 2

Pleb.

Iron Man 1
Captain America WS
Guardians of the Galaxy
Dr. Strange
Captain America 1

But it wasn't.
Even if you're one of the people that meme about the airport sequence everything after that is a complete tonal shift and a genuine film about consequences and family.

For a fight where the only real stake is friendship Cap/Bucky vs Iron Man is a fairly tense part of a flawed but enjoyable movie.

The whole "magic is actually advanced alien tech" shit ruins the whole ancient norse mythology aesthic desu, like why would they need ipads to heal Jane in Thor 2? But to be fair they already ruined it in the first movie by casting blacks and asians as asgardians.

>What's the genuinely best MCU movie?

It's Winter Soldier, and it isn't even close.

Civil War, Iron Man 1 and Avengers are very good though

>avengers
>civil war
>very good

they aren't even "okay". Civil War isn't even competently made.

>genuine film about consequences and family

I honestly couldn't be more embarrassed for you.

this and domamu i come to barbarian

Which is pretty embarrassing in itself considering we're on an anonymous taiwanese watercolor wordpress.

But please tell me about how there's too many cuts.

top 5:
The Winter Soldier
GotG
Ant Man
Iron Man 1
Avengers 1

the order may change, but any list without those 5 films is wrong and you know it

Dr. Strange was easily the least interesting. It seemed like the only thing that was cast was a level 3 sleep spell.

>linking avengers

It looks like an episode of a television show. How much of a film embryo do you have to be to enjoy such trash?

>CapeKino tier:
Iron Man, Winter Soldier, Guardians
>CapeFilm tier:
Iron Man 3, Captain America, Avengers, Civil War, Hulk
>CapeMovie tier:
Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Thor
>CapeFlick tier:
Iron Man 2, Thor 2
>Capeshit tier:
Age of Ultron

Winter Soldier is fucking lame fellas, not as cringey as the first Cap movie but still pretty stupid (fucking AI computers from the 40s, fake killing Samuel L Jackson, the list goes on)

Actual Top 5:
Iron Man
Doctor Strange
The Avengers
Captain America: Civil War
Iron Man 3

Fight me

Why do people suck the MCU's dick so hard when maaaaaaybe half of their movies can actually be considered good (as in more than passable or average)?

nah. that scene was meant to be goofy

the rest of the movie is awful . at least that part was kinda entertaining in a stupid cartoonish sense.

>Iron man 3

the fight scenes were abysmal. Giving people epileptic seizures isn't phenomenal

>the avengers
probably one of the worst movies desu

1. iron man
2. Winter Solider
3. GotG
4. antman
everything else

>Doctor Stranger
>The Avengers
>Ironman fucking 3

i bet your a terrible person irl

>Iron Man 3

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
GOTG
Thor
Thor 2

The "Magic" that Thor knew of WAS tech. Thor had no Knowledge of anything actually Magic! Then again Dr Strange basically knows the programming of the universe so I guess it IS tech, just the programming :|

No way, Bucky vs Cap is sweet.

No, Loki uses magic. In one of the deleted scenes he turns a goblet into snakes or some shit.

I've rewatched Cap 2 a few times, it always entertains. Iron Man too but it's climax is pretty shit. Cap 2 is just a well executed movie, I would've liked a little less green screen though.

>Iron Man 2
>Thor 2

is it bate?
both are the worst MCU movies by far.

Any Marvel movie that doesn't have Wolverine in it.

>GotG near top
>Incredible Hulk not towards bottom of all MCU flicks
>Hating IM3
>Still telling other posters to kill themselves
>Reddit spacing
Abhorrent post

Reposting Opinions From Previous Threads

Genuinely Well Made
>Winter Soldier
>Iron Man 1
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Daredevil (season 1)

Pretty Good For A Blockbuster
>Civil War
>Dr. Strange
>The Avengers

Heavily Flawed But Entertaining
>First Avenger
>Antman
>Thor
>Iron Man 2
>Daredevil (Season 2)

Forgettable Tier
>Thor The Dark World
>Luke Cage
>Agent Carter (season 1)

Bad
>Iron Man 3
>Age of Ultron
>Jessica Jones
>Iron Fist
>Agent Carter (season 2)

Oh Shit Nigger What Are You Doing
>Incredible Hulk
>Agents of Shield (all of it)

The Thor movies aren't anywhere near as bad as everyone on Sup Forums or Sup Forums says they are. And as formulaic as everyone loves to say the MCU is, there are clear differences in quality between the movies, so I personally find that to be a hollow argument.

Winter Soldier
Iron Man 1
Ant Man
GotG
Doctor Strange

Worst is Iron Man 2 followed closely by Weekend of Ultron

Cap movies.

Chris Evans is the heart and soul of the MCU. He also quips the least.

KINO XDD

what's wrong with Iron Man 3? I really liked it.

>Civil War isn't even competently made.
>tells an organic story that encompasses a great deal of MCU history, juggles all those characters while still feeling like an actual sequel in the Cap series
>this isn't competent because of falseflagging echochamber threads
Tell us why without posting a frame or webm from the airport fight.

I'd love to hear some actual criticism.

There are 4 decent to good mcu movies
>Iron Man 1
>Winter Soldier
>Ant man
>Avengers 1
All other opinions are reddit

it's dishonest filmmaking.

>I'd love to hear some actual criticism.
the villain is garbage tier

I really don't see the appeal of WS. It had no middle.

So as always, Sup Forums has nothing to actually say beyond empty shitposting.

Great job, retards. You've spent a year making and posting in thread after thread and all you can't even say a single thing about the narrative.

>Agents of Shield (all of it)
>He hasn't seen from the Winter Soldier tie-in forward

Based Zemo is the best villain since Loki (so basically the only good one since Loki)

Good:
>Iron Man 1
>Logan

Decent but overrated:
>Winter Soldier
>GotG

Ruined by quips:
>Doctor Strange
>Ant-Man
>GotG2
>Deadpool

Bad:
>everything else

Best marvel movies
1. Winter Soldier
2. Iron Man 1

I don't like any of the other ones.

Antman sucks so much dude

I love Civil War! Remember that time when Robert Downy Jr. was feeling crippled by the guilt of letting innocent ppl die, even though it wasn't his fault at all and he literally saved the world, and then the film undermined what little footing it still had by having Iron Man recruit spider boi, a literal teenager, even though that goes against everything we were taught about what Robert J. Jr. was going through? I loved that part.

But he's still a fucking awful character.

Tony Stark is the big bad of the MCU

You can't harass someone for liking Iron Man 3, then praise Incredible Hulk. I hope you're kidding.

I dont have to iron man 3 and the avengers are garbage films. You're the kid that sticks crayons in his nose. I wish you thr best but really the type of mental retardation you live with will persist your entire life

>organic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The conflict was contrived and mostly retarded, it shouldn't have escalated that way. It relies on absurd plot points like a murder in the 70s in the middle of nowhere being casually recorded, hologram cringe and shit like that. The action scenes were legit embarrassing, CW tier bad and I'm not memeing. It also actively ruins some of the MCU lore too, with the ridiculously low body count on the previous movies, SHIELD being retarded for not knowing that Hydra was still alive and infiltrating them even when they literally killed their founders

So yes it's a 4/10 objectively and you can go up to a 6/10 if you like the characters very much, but that's it

My top 5 has gotta be

1. Guardians of the Galaxy
2. Iron Man
3. Civil War
4. Winter Soldier
5. Ant-Man

I like muh quips and I like muh cgi action...

The Starks were killed in the 90s.

Asian guy is from Vanahiem and it's never specifically stated where hiemdall is from, tho it's not unheard of for one relm to have more than one race.

cool guy

My favorite is Civil War because its the only one that feels like the established world of superheroes Iron Man initially promised and that ive been looking forward to since then. My second favorite is Ant Man because of his sexy costume, and its the most feel good one on rewatches.

>implying im going to let Sup Forums regulate my likes and dislikes

The writers said him recruiting a teenager was supposed to reflect poorly on his judgement as a character, how you take that and use it as a flaw is beyond me. And humans aren't computers, if I indirectly killed someone you telling me it wasn't my fault wouldn't make me feel any better. Flawed characters that dont make decisions you would doesn't mean the movie is bad, if you dont like it fine. I happen to love those parts too.

I agree with everything except I would elevate Jessica Jones and Iron Fist to forgettable and Incredible Hulk to Heavily Flawed But Entertaining.

It was all directly Tony Stark's fault. He should feel bad.

I know, Steve is the hero we deserve.

This is the problem with these capeshits, they fuck up the individual movies to establish the universe and the result is a cinematic universe with only shit movies.

Tony recruiting Spider-Man makes no fucking sense other that including in the flick and get those extra $50 millions in the box office

The Iron Man trilogy and Cap 2 are literally the only good ones.

The rest range from mediocre fill in the blanks(Dr. Strange)to shitty fill in the blanks (Thor 2)

Marvel movies are either an origin story that ends with the protagonist fighting an evil version of themselves or a fight over a macguffin

the only good Marvel movie is Spiderman 2

you literally can't prove this wrong

Tony recruiting spiderman made perfect sense... for a bad guy.
>I need to win and I don't care who it hurts
>I'm objectively the best brain on the planet despite literally causing every villain in the MCU so far
>I have extremely good judgement

Considering that Logan was better, I think you proved wrong yourself kiddo

He was tormented by the collateral damage caused by the superheros just half an hour before friend, it was fucking stupid for a villain or a normal character

The amazing spiderman 2 was better

Sure, he's NOT a super hero though remember? He's a human. All his friends may be superheroes but that just makes his actions to backstab them all more justified to himself.

All the collateral damage from Ultron was his fault too, since he made Ultron.

MCU movies don't got shit on non-MCU Marvel movies.

Would take Logan, Deadpool and the original Spider-Mans over any MCU movie.

>When the dust cleared and the screaming stopped it took me 2 days until I found their bodies: My father still holding my wife and son in his arms. And the Avengers? They went home. I knew I couldn't kill them, more powerful men than me have tried. But, if I could get them to kill each other...
I find the concept of some random powerless civilian using his intelligence to defeat the Avengers as payback for something as simple as avenging his dead family to be refreshing when every other villain in capeshit is an evil version of the hero or a mindless CGI army
>Did it?

Wasn't even his fault, it was the witch.

ITS EVERYONES FAULT