You will never get rid of me

You will never get rid of me.

ilu wenger

It's genuinely gonna be a bit sad when he is removed. I guess unless you're an Arsenal fan, and even then, some will probably be sadder than they'd like to admit.

I don't want to

can he fix arsenal?

He could've left as a decent manager just 2 years ago but instead he'll go with the whole fanbase shouting at him. That's pretty sad desu

Not even 2 years ago. They won the FA Cup last season with a big upset; it will probably be the last title he wins so it would have been the perfect time to leave

I don't know how much of it is arrogance, and how much is genuine love for a club he doesn't want to let go of. Either way, he's definitely gonna leave a tarnished legacy when he goes, now.

having a sitcom AND coaching a football club?
impossible

What’s his adversity to actually making an attempt to hold on to players (which as we all know, has been a huge problem of Arsenal in the last 8-9 years) and just fucking buying some non-flashy defenders and midfielders to provide some muscle? He hasn’t had the “lol just paying off the new stadium guys ;)” excuse to fall back on for years.

Still I can`t see a new manager replicating his success as long as K*onke is in control.

>YFW Kids who born in 2004 and later will think that ARSENAL FC named after ARSENE Wenger

poland pls

he's one of those old men who has nothing else in his life and will keep turning up at work after he retires

;_;
not like this

Fuck, I can see it already.

If the manager can do his job we won't even be talking about the owner.

they should sack him and give him a job as a scout in france or something like that

NEED Larry David on Arsenal fan TV