Sup Forums is not a game. It is a multi-user, virtual environment. It doesn't have points or scores...

>Sup Forums is not a game. It is a multi-user, virtual environment. It doesn't have points or scores. It doesn't have winners or losers.
>oh, it has losers

does she really post on Sup Forums??

>implying she isn't OP

Y-yes....

What's on the /jenna/ menu tonight?

Post that one depressing image

I like these stealth jennathreads

Be more specific user

Check out at how well-rounded her acting skills are here

Real?

Whoops made it thumbnail size

Fuck you, John. I love you. I'm not crazy.

why is Jenna such a qt?

It's her eyes and her everything else. CUTE!

Come on Julia, you know I'm married

leave pam alone

It's Pam--I mean, Jenna...

Who was in the wrong here?

Pam, selfish hoor

>stealth

do you think she has puffies Sup Forums?

Milk dudz mah dude

>ywn rub that tummy

Lewd, but obvi.

Awesome...just awesome

Sup Forums should organize an Office reunion show for her

Tim + Dawn > Jim + Pam

Get used to it Amerifats

But are Tim and Dawn going to get together in real life like me and Jim?

Achmed, pls.

Nbc probably has that in store in the future, maybe for the 10 year. Still have a ways to go

I'd rather see Jenna doing a youtube show where she solo acts out Office fan-fiction stories

Only Amerifarts mix a fictional show with real life.

Well yeah, we'd all rather see that. Any chance we could meme it into reality? I'd settle for any Jenna youtube show

It's not even a good attempt at trolling at this point, since it's so wrong it's not even believable

Angela should at least help Jenna get onto Netflix. What gives???

Thanks in advance, Sup Forums!

We can do it

How can Angela do this?

She's already in with Netflix on her Haters Back Off show she's got connections now??

bump

Where are the jennaposters tonight???

Hi!

Hello! I think everyones just immersed watching Better Call Saul right now.

Shit, what the fuck happened to her

Even that is cute. She wins the whitest sneakers Dundie

She had to dye her hair to make her character believable as a mother to a jew-y looking jew. Personally I think it's nice, I don't like blonde.

That's not Pam you idiot

It is :) Except the continuity error since that's not what she's wearing when she wins that Dundie. It's probably just her dancing at home.

Look at poor Toby, having to sit with Kelly. I feel for the guy

He just sat there to get a good view probably. Then Jim sat down.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

She looks so pretty there, I want to take her to Ryan's closet and make out with her.

>maybe someday I'll find a Karen of my own
>I'm not gay
What did she mean by this?

What did she see????

Poor guy never worked up the courage to even talk to her.

She has lewd invasive thoughts that she says aloud accidentally
>"I don't often miss Roy. But I can tell you one thing. I wish someone had flashed me when I was with Roy. Because that would have been the ass-kicking of the year. [small laugh] Especially if it had been Jim. He would not have wanted me to have seen Jim's... Whoo, I am... I am saying a lot of things."

the thing that truly makes her performance is the blatantly real shine of attraction in her eyes when talking to Jim.
Her performance is so believable because it is real.
That feel.

It's real.
It's all real.

>Reminder she was going to pay for a celebrity sex tape and probably masturbate in the office while Angela is at lunch

Beneath those button up shirts and sweaters our girl was wild. Imagine her thoughts in season 3 especially...

>You're stuck with Emily Blunt
>tfw

She's so pure though!

That's a gorgeous picture, nice work. She's sweet and pure with everyone except her true love, but then her dirty mind kicks in. But it's still sweet cuz they're soulmates

>It's a "Pam steals Jim's underwear" episode

What was she snooping around for?? Maybe just rubbing her scent on everything to mark her territory.

She was hoping they'd somehow trip and fall on the bed together, duh

Feet!

>has 10 toes
Can SHE be anymore perfect?

She is pure AND a sexual being.

A very sexual being

I wish I had a foot fetish so I could be attracted to Pam's feet. Sadly, they really don't do anything for me.

Any other non-footfags know this feel? It's like being colorblind.

Where the FUCK did I imply that you fucking retarded cuckold piece of shit

Same here you are just not a faggot for feet. Your good bro.

It's not even my thing either, but they're Jenna and I like posting Jenna and a lot of people like to see them. I mean, I can tell when feet are considered nice looking feet, but can't comprehend how they can possibly be considered sexual.

>Neurologist Vilayanur S. Ramachandran proposed that foot fetishism is caused by the feet and the genitals occupying adjacent areas of the somatosensory cortex, possibly entailing some neural crosstalk between the two.[11] Ramachandran has noted amputees reporting orgasms in their feet.[12]

>Desmond Morris considered foot fetishism the result of mal-imprinting at an early age, the tactile pressure of a foot/shoe being important in this.[13]

Really makes you contemplate.

or maybe it's just cause even sluts keep their feet covered, especially if you live in a place that has weather. You lust after the covered

>Ramachandran has noted amputees reporting orgasms in their feet

Extreme version of phantom limb sensation?

>mfw my feet are cumming

Congratulations and godspeed.

Thank you. Its good but it makes the ground slippery where ever I go so it's hard to walk

I imagine so. Beats dealing with chronic foot pain though, right?

Nice rare Jenna, btw.

You can save the rare Jenna, it's all yours!

>mfw allowed to save a rare Jenna