"You can't fake good kids." - Mike Pence

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/02/25/cecil-effect-dangerous-for-lions-guides.html
youtu.be/rqhJuwUukX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Natural selection

Big game hunting changes a man.

RULES OF NATURE

Leopard hunting at night can be very dangerous.

wtf i hate eric now

They fund the conservation of those animals that would be poached out of existence by third-world bushwackers otherwise.

What's wrong with this?

This.

Having reverence because at times for a brief moment you have existed on both sides changes a man. Be it through big game hunting, soldiering, or otherwise.

They do more for the preservation of these animals than any liberal you know.

Legal controlled hunting is the only way to finance conservation efforts and programs.

Literally ask yourself how you're gonna control Africa poaching if not by these means.... By throwing money at it? Yeah cause that always works out so well in that third world shithole.

define what is good OP

OMG! NOOO I NEED SOME KALE ASAP

>muh crocodiles
who gives a shit?

> (OP)

>Legal controlled hunting is the only way to finance conservation efforts and programs.

Gold medal mental gymnastics,,

Am I supposed to not like them because they're big game hunters?

Where do you think you are?

Fuck crocodiles

After seeing a video of an elephant pull a spear out of itself with its trunk, he better not go after one of them unless it's with a 50 cm anti-tank gun to the elephant temple.

Some kids get killed by alligators, trumps kids kill alligators.

Most billets for big 5 animals in africa are extremely expensive because they're rare. You can't just go and say 'i wanna hunt a lion'. No, there has to be a man eater or an extremely old lion for there to be a billet. Same goes for Elephant and others.

They don't just let you go in and kill if you've got money, there's always a very good reason they're selling a billet.

MFW yes, it gives him an exagerrated sense of manhood, when in reality he is less of a man.

Unless he took the animal's life without weapons.

Don't see the problem.

They're giving the kitty a hug in picture one and alligators are a shit.

One man, his knife and his prey. Then I'd be impressed. These cunts are just faggots.

Douchebags go to Africa, pay someone 50k dollars, ride in a car out to a spot and shoot an animal so they can take a picture with it. I'm not against hunting per se, but this is douchebag shit. I guess maybe some of it can be forgiven because they are NY urbanites. I think they are pretty decent people, but it's still a douchebag thing to do.

>Unless he took the animal's life without weapons.
He used the weapons God gave him, just as animals do

You fucking leaf

That gator had terminal cancer and the Trump kids traveled half way across the world to spend the last few precious moments with the gator before it died of natural causes. Also, that cheetah is alive and has been domesticated by Donald Trump himself. If i ever see you slander the Trump family again you will be living in a dumpster by next week.

I like them more now.

How would they get a knife out of that bin?

When has throwing money at nigs every worked. They see only gibs, never responsibilities.

Your mind is your weapon. Also elephant guns are one shot

I know very few hunters who feel like they have an exaggerated sense of worth. They've all had immense respect for the animals that they're about to take. It's more about the challenge and reverence than it is for ego.

Sure, there are some fuckers who do it for the thrill, but those types always exist.

>Jaguar
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You mean that's how the permits are set up. The Trump kids don't fund shit. They buy a permit, that's all they do, quit trying to make them sound like more than they are, ffs.

apex predators, good lads

> funding conservation efforts that reverse endangered species is being douchey

>I don't understand black market economics

People would rather go through bullshit, waiting lists and expenses.... Then break the Law.

But if the Law is in the way, they'll just go through criminals who are quick, fast and relatively cheap..... And could give a less of a dam about the yearly birth vs death rates, and more about their bank account.

Long term sustainability for bussinesses is why Canada's forests are expanding, and South Americas rainforest is shrinking.

Africa is so fucking huge and undeveloped that you'll probably take a day or two car ride to your camp. From there, terrain is too difficult to drive to where the game is. Get ready for a 6 hour hike every day, and maybe you'll get a shot a the animal you've bought the billet for.

too bad it wasn't a black panther

> buy permit
> conservation group delineates a dying or otherwise shit animal that's going to die or get culled anyway
> permit money goes to conservation fund
The people in ops pic have done more for endangered species in one hunt than you will in your entire life

ITT: Europeans and city dwellers who have never set foot in a real forest in their lives rattle "opinions" out of their asses about hunting.

Btw i would never kill a leopard that's fucked up

> bow
Wow you're a douche

wow it must be very challenging to shoot a massive peaceful creature like an elephant

Most of you shit cunts pay someone to torture and slaughter animals by the billions for your taste enjoyment. But everyone should freak the fuck out about shooting an animal in wild.

>using a bow
opinion immediately discarded as irrelevant douchery.

Indeed, shooting down an animal that doesn't know you're there with a weapon against which it not only has no defence at all, but the nature of which it cannot even begin to conceptualize, is truly some Manly Man Shit Of Hairy Manliness.

It's faux edgy bullshit. These idiots should be wearing fedoras.

>hunting is bad

literally kys faggot op

Piss it off instead of killing it and you're fucked.

Did they get their fat neckbeards surgically removed before Chump started his campaign? lmao everything about that family is fake as fuck, starting with Ivanka's tits.

>you're a douche
>for using a bow
Nigga, if you don't like the sight of dead animals get the fuck off this planet.

A very expensive permit that generates revenue desperately needed for conservation efforts. After "cecil the lion" happened, those efforts were strained. Hundreds of lions are dying because they accidentaly killed one who had a name.
foxnews.com/world/2016/02/25/cecil-effect-dangerous-for-lions-guides.html

Big game hunting is what allows nature reserves to survive.

The Indians did it for enjoyment alone.

this was in a different time when we didn't know better
OP's pic is proof that some people still don't know better

You've never put your life on the line for anything in your life. Get outta your one-bedroom apartment and do something.

dont you have a dirt floor to wet to keep the dust down pablo?

When are you going to go muzzle wolves?

It's the same situation

>inb4 no because I'm a sub human leaf

came here to post this

I'm guessing you're talking about deer and moose hunters who eat what they kill, not jet set thrill killers.

Yeah it's kind of sad and fucked up but I don't really care.

It doesn't affect how I think of them all that much.

I got no issue with killing. It's a thing. Perfectly acceptable for food or defence.

Turning it into a fun time for kicks is spoiled childish crap.

Lmao way to miss the point

>elephant
>peaceful

This is the kind of thing that makes you anti-hunting types look stupid.

You don't even have a basic grasp of the animals you claim to love.

Hmm...

>I would never kill a leopard that's fucked up

Well, nobody gives a shit about your dumbass opinion.

Exotic and threatened big game
>pre chosen non-breeding animal
>expensive tag which goes to conservation

There's no rational reason to be against this.

So, maybe leave it the fuck alone?

>MFW yes, it gives him an exagerrated sense of manhood, when in reality he is less of a man.
>t. butthurt feminist
go get triggered somewhere else fag

;_;

/thread

>cucked faggotshit OP expecting people to throw away their future because this snowflake has hurt feelings

wtf I hate hunting now

>giving a shit about animals

> he thinks sport animals don't feed villages

You know you're right let's ban this because then those niggers in some African village won't get free food

Why not shoot it with a camera?
Oh, because youre an insecure faggot

>all of these people getting triggered over dead animals

I didn't know Sup Forums was pro vegetarian

Sit back and think about how many dead animal products you've consumed today

Your kidding yourself if you think you have any moral high ground whatsoever

You realize the locals use to cadavers of the animals, right?

Or do you actually think hey just walk off and leave hem in the bush?

I guess the leopard fur is illegal to be resold after it's hunted?

I don't care about the croc. I care about the big cat. Hunting big cats should be completely illegal - punishable by death even.

OH, I GET IT

whats wrong with using a bow for hunting?

first time i've ever seen these complaints

Pretending that the evil white man harvesting a non-endangered animal is the same as a pack of machine gun toting nigg...natives massacring an entire species so chi...Chinese can pop placebo boner pills is the same thing. Nice try, Buddy. Sorry, I mean nice try Shlomo Moshe Kikeburgersteinowitz

They should do a reunion film a few years from now when the cats are fully grown. Im sure it'd be just as adorable

Their choice, not mine, just explaining why it's scary.

don't you have oranges to shove up your asshole?

>pic related

I don't see the issue here.

>paraphrasing immortal technique
be more of a faggot why dont you

>doesn't understand that humans live outside the natural food chain

You realize that many many animal populations would completely collapse if their populations weren't very closely kept track of and culled or allowed to grow at the right times by human intervention.

Hunting permits are issued in response to game populations. Out of balance big game populations can destabilize ecosystems.

Ignorance must be bliss.

>will not kill the animal nearly as easily
>what's wrong with using a bow

A bullet does way more damage even if you miss a vital area. An arrow in a non-vital spot is just a wound that will get infected.

I'm getting a hunting license for the first time in my life because of this post.

You're either shooting domesticated deer our you're not killing them fast enough

Jk though it just looks gay, nothing really with with it.

I don't kill anything larger than raccoon because I don't have the facilities

What sort of dickwad would shoot a Leopard? I doubt they ate that

>muh feelings

How is this relevant or an argument?

>I didn't know Sup Forums was pro vegetarian
Being against thrill hunting doesn't mean you're pro vegetarian, whatever the fuck that is.

repeating the talking points so faithfully

>>t. butthurt feminist
You're EXACTLY like an SJW, making ridiculous generalizations about someone because your limited experience won't allow you to consider anything else. Sad.

>crock hunting
literally shooting fish in a barrel

>trumptards will defend this

Got no problem with killing leopards and crocs, but killing an elephant is monstrous. It's like killing a dolphin or a whale. Them fuckers smart and majestic.

You know, the handful of people who would find some way to be offended by this are already hardcore liberals who would never vote republican even if their mothers were raped to death by refugees, so who cares?

OK. I see.

Nothing goes to waste in Africa

Nothing

You're ignorant and likely a nigger

>The people in ops pic have done more for endangered species in one hunt than you will in your entire life

It's really sad how true that statement is

wrong

might b cool

youtu.be/rqhJuwUukX8