*ruins your show*

*ruins your show*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44R0wsaHY6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She has a tiny mouth

Bro, she was one of the best things about Person of Interest.

kys

just like in my japanese animes!

she was good in season two when she was reoccurring and not main

*becomes gay*

I've seen a lot of shit opinions, but this one is by far the shittiest.

she's attractive
but then she opens her mouth

dude she's annoying at first, but once she gets committed to the asylum and goes through some problems via the machine, she becomes reat

OP is talking bullshit because once she becomes a bigger part of the show is when it starts to get really good. She represents its turn from procedural with a gimmick to full blown sci-fi.

>its a root saves the day while wearing leather, flirts with shaw, calls finch harry, and calls reese a big lug episode

There was a period between her beginning arc and the somewhat redeeming ending arc that was a little cringeworthy. Though losing a character like Carter would throw any series into a tailspin.

She had nothing to do with the show becoming great tv sci-fi. That was the writers...but, yeah her character becomes great, especially when she dies and transcends her human body.

you have to be more specific

Is that Fred?

>its a root smugly informs somebody that she was not in fact talking to them episode

No, its Root.

>from procedural with a gimmick to full blown "burn notice" with a gimmick.
ftfy

this show was prophetic in many ways, and not just about the survellience and privacy thing..
for instance.. decima was behind vigilance, just like soros has funded many antifa, far left groups that have protested and caused riots..

*hacks your show to make herself the main character*

see typed in the wrong post

the only shipping that made sense..

Root is the superior hacker gril

Surely you jest

She was even worse than Shaw.

She wasnt the best thing about the show, but she was still great. So was Shaw. There wasn't a bad character on PoI

>root will never hack your smartphone and computer webcams so she can rub her cooch to your image

More like how the Wintermute AI funded the Panther Moderns terriorist attack, theft of hardward, and hacking ops.

>did i mention i dont feel anything?

someone please post the webm of her shooting the guns

she was a dyke so unless youre a qt girl then she really never will

thank you so much senpai

*ruins your shows fanbase by attracting a horde of tumblr lesbians*

She's always the best part of every show she's in

Excuse me?

Decima funded them before samritan was online though

pew pew pew pew pew

what the fuck

shes my favorite 40 year old

>CBS
not even once

>tfw she will never come back as a fairy on OUAT

Her voice annoys me

>the "Fairy Godmother" is seriously the most evil piece of shit in the entire universe but everybody still treats her with deference and admiration

CBS must have really hated this show or its creators with the way they jerked it around its entire run

That episode made me sad and I cant stand that show

Perfect fairy casting 2bh

I just can't understand why this whore can arbitrarily obliterate someone's life and not even be called out about it, everybody still kisses her ass as a "good guy"

People at least pretend to resent Regina for the lives she's ruined

sexy fairy pits

>when she knocks on Cinderella's door but Rumplestiltskin shows up and incinerates her a split second before Cinderalla answers, then he tells Cindy "I'm you're fairy godmother, dearie" while still standing ankle deep in her ashes
>but she comes back to life with no explanation like three episodes later

more?

That makes it even more generic then, even less "prophetic".

>Doing a fucking vogue with pistols

Triggered. The lack of recoil annoys me.

Psycho Fred was the best. If they listened to her and slaughtered Decima and their corrupt politician, then Samaritan would never have gone online.

isnt psycho fred kind of redundant?

Fred on Angel was only crazy. Root was a mass murderer.

Yeah but she was a lovable mass murderer.

God. What they did to her character in the Angel finale was major cringe.

>not liking Illyria
>muh cringe

Fucking faggot

What was cringe about Illyria?

this show was redpill as fuck, so this was a good way to attract those who wouldn't been interested in the first place

For you.

This.
root is all time best girl

well they are one of the big network shows..
if they were smart they could have made this on the popularity level of mr. robot..but instead they wanted the quick buck..

and now jonathan nolans gettting the shekles he deserves from HBO.. you lose CBS

It was shockingly redpilled for network tv, but that doesn't really matter here, because I know there's a ton of those tumblr lesbians who only watched the episodes with Root and Shaw in them.

couldnt agree more

I absolutely despised her when she was working against Finch and Reese, but she became bearable in the later seasons.

I went to binge Dollhouse so much I liked Acker as root. She was the best part of that show.

She was, too bad she was barely in it though.

I understand why people hated her when she was introduced; she was despicable and stood in the way of /ourguys/.
That being said, her guidance of the Machine and transformation/redemption through it easily makes her the best character (or at least equal to Finch) by season 4.

In the end, she is responsible for the Machine winning instead of being obsolete.

>Machine
SHE

She wasn't guiding the Machine though. That was Harolds fear, but it turned out the Machine changed her, not the other way around. So I don't know how she was responsible for it winning.

I once read a really interesting fan theory/explanation for how the Machine won, don't remember all the details, but it basically boiled down to The Machine was just better optimized than Samaritan. It had been forced to live in power lines and move around constantly and operate within all kinds of restrictions, meanwhile Samaritan was just operating on massive state of the art server farms and stuff like that.

Idk, I thought it was a neat idea

Well, she catalyzed Finch into accepting the Machine as a moral being instead of just some Frankenstein creature with some utilitarian purpose. Plus, I like to think that the Machine beat Samaritan because of what she actually did (hard-coding the ability for it to defend itself), because that makes the most sense narratively, IMO.
In the end, Root got what she wanted, released the Machine, and ensured the legacy of everyone.

As I recall, this isn't supposed to be real, even within the show. It's a computer working out scenarios. An enjoyable episode.

She seems like one of those (insert a quirky girl for no reason types) is she? I only watched a few of the early episodes of this show.

She was quirky alright, but quirky with intent and a believable background instead of LOL randumz xD.

>believable background
lmao

Root is definitely quirky, but it's not "haha so random xD" quirky. She's quirky because she's an amoral zealot who worships an AI as a god. Atleast at first.

It's one of the better episodes of tv, atleast a network TV show I've seen in a long time. But nobody would know that, because all that ever gets posted of it is that one admittedly pretty poorly done scene.

Ok thanks, I get what you're saying there, well explained.

I'm going to get around to watching all of this show when I'm in the mood for a marathon session. Because the few episodes I watched, I enjoyed.

In the sense that she was some sort of shut-in growing up who learned early on to hate people and only interacted with them manipulatively.

This is very John Hinckley and Jodie Foster.

Call it as I see it, whale biologist.

>shut-in
she was at the library most of the time
she had a friend she wanted to scissor
she only hates people because she thinks shes above them
>blonde 12 year old girl is a genius hacker
>this is somehow believable

She hated people because her friend she wanted to scissor was raped and murdered and when she tried to tell the nearest adult about it she got chewed out.

That would probably fuck a kid up pretty good

>she was at the library most of the time
When her friend was alive. Her mom became sick or something and had to be taken care of by her after IIRC and she doesn't appear publicly after.

She hates people because of what they did to her BFF or what they didn't do when she reported that librarian's pedo husband.
She just found an exploit in the game at age 12, not exactly some over-the-top display of impossible intelligence.

No, she is perfection.

Especially her nose. It's a work of art.

Person of Interest was a comfy show and I enjoyed it's entire existance from the pilot to the finale

underrated as fuck

Julia Roberts pls go

who /Shaw/ here?

>dude im le ebin sexy sociopath hired gun

how can you even get scars like this

Its sad how underrated it is, but then thats what it gets for being on CBS. If a show isn't on HBO or one of the other premium channels it gets ignored now.

I think its gonna get more popular as time goes on and more people discover it. being on netflix helped already.

>it's a "root has to dress in a cute outfit in order to avoid samaritan" episode

naw fuck off

by having alan tudyk cut your face up with a razor for shits and giggles

kino

My favorite kind of episode

>*ruins your show*

Wait a second, that's not Summer Glau!

Shaw was cute

10/10 cast, writing, and OST. The story arcs were great and worked themselves in seamlessly, plus the finale capped off everything so neatly. Unironically one of the best shows made.

Djawadi was on point with the character themes
youtube.com/watch?v=44R0wsaHY6k

Was this even needed?