When will entertainment go back to being more conservative and wholesome?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Day of the rake

And just what would conservative and wholesome entertainment be?

my pussy is a dick
cut off your dick have some anal with a power top oh oh oh
casual sex become a tranny if you're white
bill nye
the
science guy

cup-and-ball

>this one goes out to all my bipeds that identify as ladies!

are you saying walking disabled people cant be ladies?

and they wonder why tv is dying

There's another episode where whites are lectured to by some poo in loo about cultural appropriation. This show is probably the biggest force for redpilling normies ever.

TV has literally always been propaganda.

Ever heard of (((Norman Lear)))?

>GAY ANAL SEX IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS SCHMEAR BAGELS AND DREIDELS AND MENORAHS AND ISRAEL OY VEYYYYYYYYYY

report of the week

Why is it always jews

When you start watching conservatives tv shows.

just imagine good entertainment without all the excessively forced liberal propaganda / brainwashing. wouldn't it be marvelous

You know... I read the Youtube comments and was thoroughly entertained. I can't even bring myself to click the play button on the actual video though... it's just so bad at this point I literally refuse to take it anymore. This is the result of liberal "progression"

>Bill Nye shows up on stage riding a Segway with periodic table decals plastered all over it
>crowd cheers and starts chanting BILL BILL BILL
>"Alright guys, we're gonna do some SCIENCE!"
>crowd erupts into a frenzy
>electronic dance music starts playing as Bill mixes two flasks of identical looking liquid and produces a blue solution
>the audience is turning genderfluid nonbinary as he's doing this
>"As I mix these two compounds, I want to remind you that, just like this liquid flask I'm holding, race is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT!"
>chants of Black Lives Matter roar through the audience, whites are checking their privilege en masse
>suddenly a voice from the back of the audience says, "But I have data proving there's differences in IQ between the races!"
>the music stops
>the crowd turns immediately silent
>"Who said that?" shouts Bill Nye as he steps off his segway. "Who fucking said that?!"
>A lone white male stands up in the audience, with two charts showing intrinsic differences between the races
>"The facts speak for themselves! Blacks have lower IQ even when adopted by white parents!"
>deathly quiet tension in the air
>suddenly somebody starts chanting "Hate facts, hate facts, hate facts!"
>the crowd joins in
>they start encircling the white male, their chants getting louder
>a Pansexual Fairy Sprite starts screeching and hissing in demonic tongues about privilege
>this is the signal for the crowd to rush the poor white man and tear him limb from limb
>as this happens, Bill Nye drops his pants and starts masturbating at the carnage, using the flask he was holding earlier as an anal pleasure tool
>the audience joins in and partakes in a massive orgy of semen and the white male's blood
>in the midst of this, an AfroAsian queerkin finds the papers used by the white male and burns them with his bong lighter
>crowd cheers at this spectacle
>Bill Nye shouts, "That's science!"
>roll credits

all media with a strong political agenda is shit both right and left

>my VAGINA has it's own voice

I don't get it. Why are people suddenly surprised hat Bill Nye is liberal? I can't wait till you guys found out about Captain Planet next.

the young pope

>tfw race actually is just a social construct and chimpanzees have more genetic diversity across their species than any race of people on the planet
sasuga Sup Forums... so hung up on being vitriolic you'll reject anything someone you feel threatened by says

Steve1989 MREInfo

>nice!

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

>youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

so it's just another shitty politicized late night show?

where is the science

After World War 3.

jej

wasn't these in fallout4?

This whole "trying to make science cool" idea is just fucked beyond belief

That's been going on for decades.

Jesus christ it's like The Bloodhound Gang got a lobotomy and force fed a diet of retard pills.

Only after modern society is completely destroyed, hundreds or thousands of years from now.

yeah but it used to only be aimed at children, which actually makes sense.

what the hell did any of that have to do with science?

Wow... this just made me really sad. I used to like Bill Nye...