GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY

MY NIPPLES

THEY HURT WHEN YOU TWIST THEM

PLEASE DON'T SQUEEZE THEM ANY MORE

Jesuuuus

How I love ya how I love ya Jesuuuus

why did matt & trey make such a huge point out of not liking The Passion of the Christ?

Best episode of South Park

Fuck the English Fuck the Jews Fuck fags

Boomchikyboomchikyboom hee hee

I suppose it's not lile they hate is as much as they display it in the episode, that's just your average south park treatment. But I was pretty fucking annoyed that every single time I talked to someone who watched the film thry said "I MUST WATCH THAT FILM BECAUSE IT WILL CHANGE ME COMPLETELY".

*you must watch
*It will change you

For comedic effect. It's a running gag

They did it with Contact too

I hate people like that. I don't believe in God and I don't believe the word of the bible. Watching some of it's events depicted in fiction aren't going to make any difference, no matter how good it is. If it's a good movie, I'll walk away having watched a good movie, but that's it (I've never seen it).

i'm trying to upload some 10 second south park clips on youTube and it's fucking impossible

comedy central jews are ruthless with copyright

Maybe because it's free in southpark.com

NO ONE LIKES YOU WHEN YOU'RE A CLOOOOOWNN

and yet i uploaded some clips from boardwalk empire while it was still airing and they're still there

Crop them a bit. It's how I get viacom owned clips on YouTube

Because their jews?

>SAY WHAT YOU WILL ABOUT HIM THE MAN KNOWS STORY STRUCTURE

(((free)))

i'm trying to upload clips not stream episodes.

i've tried changing pitch, mirroring, changing format. fucking useless.

how the hell do so many people get past the copyright claim?

only matt is

what software do you use?

They don't, they just get incredibly lucky.
And some shows are more restricted than others, South Park happens to be more restricting because they officially upload clips through youtube and their website, they need that internet money too.

I miss the old spstudios site where they had all the episodes for free

then comedy central got mad and made them offer only a handful of episodes for free

He really does know how to make a coherent and structured plot.