Anti-abortion
Comfiest weather
>Stop feeling lonely for 2 hours

Twilight was fucking magical.

Also
>hotter than main girl

Nope.

Sorry sweetie, but he's right

i can't choose.. bella, alice, anna kendrick...

Was Twilight popular among black people? Serious question. It seems like the whitest shit ever.

Maybe amongst bed wenches, real niggaz aint watching dat shiet

>tfw i saw twilight years after the hate and enjoyed it for what it was

are the sequels any good serious question

in be hilarious ebonics posts.

okay i have reconsidered and I choose alice. she is a vampire so she can turn me into one.
anna kendrick can't turn me into a vampire. bella can't either until edward turns her into one but then it's too obvious that i missed my chance. so maybe if alice never found jasper then i would pick her. because if her and me are both vampires then we can be together forever and that's important to me.

Yes user, black people were going to see the movies in droves as well.

Stop lying Krager

it was gloriously white. don't really care if any blacks liked it

Not a Twilight apologist but why was it okay to bash Twilight but not Harry Potter? Harry Potter deserved the exact same hatred from the public like Twilight did as it was coming out since they are both terrible, YA shits and have no value as entertainment or literature.

Nostalgia for Harry Potter

>Cue the pasta

ashley greene shows her boobies lots

it's true that harry potter was really awful

You live in a shack don't you?

Both should've been bashed, in all honesty. I guess Harry Potter gets a pass, since it has Britishisms with its typical boarding school mystery setting, and the mythos that was shoehorned at the end

Because even though Stephanie Meyer is just Anne Rice for teenagers, twilight "pussified" vampires and there's generations of horror fans that got triggered by that.

No what are you implying. stupid liberalfag

Why cant women throw a ball properly?

That he lives in a shack? Are you illiterate and a hillbilly, fag boy?

Disdain for niggers and affinity for whiteness suggests he lives in a gated community.

That...
Form...
Tho...

that's not how implications work.
you're retarded. cunt

I've seen worse, like their entire body contorts into a ball of snakes trying to pitch worse

>stupid liberalfag

Touched a nerve, did I?

cringe

Lol. The white people that hate black people the most are the ones that have to live around them. The rest get to be safe and comfortable and can preen about how everyone is equal.

you're a stereotype. wanted to tell you.

Britishisms including 1000 ethnic minority characters, ah yes truly British

>There were only minorities in the British school
>The French and Slavic schools didn't have any
REALLY MAKES ME THINK

This couldn't be more underage redditor

not until you posted at least

what the fuck

How do you sustain yourself if you aren't employed?

In moments like these I realize how desensitized this place has made me over the last 10 years