Can somebody explain to me the Ted Cruz situation?

Can somebody explain to me the Ted Cruz situation?

Why is everybody so mad at him in regards to not 'endorsing' Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/755972015249645568
nytimes.com/2016/05/06/us/politics/donald-trump-gop.html
breitbart.com/video/2015/08/11/trump-i-was-the-establishment-two-months-ago/
dailycaller.com/2015/08/12/trump-i-was-the-establishment-video/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-ted-cruz-john-kasich-pledge-2016-3
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-gop-convention-here-are-those-contributions-donald-trump-made-to-1462048870-htmlstory.html
observer.com/2015/12/charles-schumer-wont-return-donations-from-donald-trump/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/267654-trump-defends-clinton-foundation-donations
mystatesman.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/cruz-slides-in-poll-leaving-abbott-undisputed-king/nrnwH/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cruz showed he cannot be bought or pressured into bowing to Trump.

Truly a great politician.

Generally, losing candidates in the primary and especially those invited to speak at the convention are supposed to support the nominee.

Anyone not worshiping at the altar of the new progressive god king must be destroyed.

It's a cult thing.

Not bowing to Trump is a bow to Hillary. You are literally choosing a leader here.

Because the RNC is a hivemind, anyone not joining the Trump train is getting pushed out. Bunch of braindead idiots if you ask me.

Fuck them both.

This isn't the time to throw hissy fits because no one likes you

It is a time to show that neither of them are acceptable.

Ted Cruz agreed to endorse him.

Then he didn't.

He's a giant, booger-eating, delegate-bribing toddler who can't be enough of a man to hold to his word or move on after a loss. Too bad he just slashed his own throat, but I've never seen garbage take itself out, so that's cool.

>Implying Cruz is acceptable

He's establishment GOP trash, will be a good designated loser in 2020 after the Repubs sabotage their candidate this time

Then why did most of republican voters accept Trump and ignore ratface?

Trump is much more establishment than Cruz.

Most of them fell for a meme rather than looking at his record or ideas.

Fpwp

He can't in good conscience endorse a fucking idiot. Even if it means violating a contract.

Trump only won 45% of the popular vote.

He could have stayed home.
You don't go to someone's house and not thank them. It's rude.

Cruz dindu nuffin Tbh

And he lost to the "fucking idiot."

>Cruz
>establishment

He gave a different speech than the one he told RNC he was going to give

because this is supposed to be the republican dick sucking convention, there's no room for dissension here

Cruz undermined Trump bigtime, and told his evangicucks to not vote for Trump. He has enough evangicucks to fuck him up for the general election.

same speech he gave to trump
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/755972015249645568

We know Donald.

Maybe it's time to start campaigning against your old buddy?

And picked up about 10% of that running unopposed.

lol he "broke a contract", everyone knows that if trump had lost or felt cheated he'd have run 3rd party, and all of you hypocrites would still have voted for him

>Ted gave word and signed contract to endorse trump
>preps speech
>gives speeds and doesn't endorse trump
>speech he gave was different than the one he made for the RNC
>didn't endorse trump

Basically it means Ted is a a backstabbing rat. If he didn't want to endorse trump he should have done all that shit and just sat out like Jeb.

>666

Truly the prince of lies. He was part of the Bush administration and a senator.The only reason he can be construed as an "outsider" is that he alienated and backstabbed everyone who could have been an ally until he became a Congressional pariah.

'Cause Trumpfags need validation from a person they hate.

>voting 3rd party in an american election
literally lmao

see twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/755972015249645568

literally everyone knew before he was giving it that he wasn't going to endorse him
why are trump supporters so surprised

>Trump is much more establishment than Cruz.

Yeah, that establishment insider called Donald Trump was on the Bush 43 transition team and presented their arguments in Bush v. Gore.

Officials say it was different.

You obviously have proof that Trump is more establishment than the Canadian right?

He refused to bow to a bloated obnoxious pussy, and took a lot of voters with him.
Pretty bold move desu

DELETE THIS

nytimes.com/2016/05/06/us/politics/donald-trump-gop.html

breitbart.com/video/2015/08/11/trump-i-was-the-establishment-two-months-ago/

dailycaller.com/2015/08/12/trump-i-was-the-establishment-video/

yeah remember the time when it was only the whigs and the democrats, yeah never vote republican dood, they'll never be anything big. fuck off you dumb nigger

why would trump make that tweet if it were different?
is it just to make it seem like he's in control?

If they had a clue about anything, they wouldn't be Trump supporters.

You're talking about people who selected their candidate based on the fact that he acted like a classless retard during the $2 billion in free air time he got, but believe to the core of their souls that this time, they didn't let the media pick their candidate.

You literally just admitted that he's anti-establishment you fucking fuck.

Who is more established?
Republican party member and senator
Random billionaire out of no where who doesn't like the direction this country is headed.

Not bowing to Hillary is a bow to Trump.

Trump was not random. He was donating millions to people for years and said he was a Democrat not long ago.

It boils down to a matter of honor. Cruz signed a pledge to support whom ever received the republican nomination. By signing the pledge he gave his word, which he did not honor. Instead of taking the high road like Ben Carson, and saving his dignity he chose to be a sore looser like Jeb Bush.

Then he never should have agreed to a pledge he knew he couldn't keep.

sorry
>voting 3rd party in an american election after 1854

Ted Cruz proved he was a fucking idiot by trying - and failing - to bullshit everyone in the country. You want a lying, snot-gobbling backstabber as your nominee? Or the guy who played his ass and the (((MSM))) for a year straight?

You people are laughably pathetic. It's OVER. Nobody WANTS your True Conservatism®, not even Republicans. All you pussies wanted to do was hold both sides back with a fifth Bush term, and you're assblasted that you didn't get it. Get over it, you whiny, sore loser faggots. Your guy is finished, and he did to himself. That's the kind of person you rally behind: A punk bitch more concerned with putting himself first, instead of the best interests of his country. Fuck you, and enjoy watching the election from the sideline.

>is it just to make it seem like he's in control?
Yes, exactly that.
Why would he have given Cruz such a sweet speaking spot if he knew he wasn't going to endorse?

I'm sure you can extrapolate some very complex political answer, but it really just makes the Republican party seem more and more fractured.

Then why is he running as a republican promising conservative ideals?
Do you really think someone could get away with doing a 360 the second they enter the white house? Are you that retarded?

As always, first post best post

Yes, because he got away with doing a 360 when he ran for the Republicans.

This. Cruz just literally stood up to the billionaire globalist donor class and told them to go fuck themselves. Cruz is all about the constitutional principles that made America great.

Trump could have calmed the situation by endorsing Cruz's message and saying he would work to be that kind of a president who honors those values in his policies, but instead he got mad at Cruz for not endorsing him.

Trump is a sleazebag narcissist, and Cruz was right all along about this guy.

>random billionaire who has been buying the establishment for decades
>donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to anti-gun politicians to support their campaigns

Yeah.

Real mystery there.

Its sad when shills try to copy us. Just stop. We can smell you miles away.

How much y'all wanna bet Bill plowed Melania? I wonder if Trump watched?

>Ask for proof
>Posts links that does not show hoe Trump is more establishment than Cruz
You might want to actually read the links before using them to prove your theory, desu.

at one of the debates everyone took some horseshit pledge to support the nominee with the intention that they would screw Trump then he would look like a schmuck if he tried to go 3rd party. Trump absolutely whips all their asses and now "lyin ted" the king of the evangelicals has renigged on his pledge.

Not really. Please provide proofs.
>inb4 something he said 15 years ago

I bet I've been here longer than you, newfag

Excuse me sir but do you happen to have proofs?

What conservative ideals?

He says that education, health care, and housing are among the most important responsibilities of the federal government.

Is that a conservative ideal?

He has repeatedly called for touchback amnesty that will put 15 million mexicans on a path to citizenship.

Is that a conservative ideal?

He sided with the democrats in calling for a no-fly/no-gun ban following the orlando shooting.

Is that a conservative ideal.

You people would be slightly less contemptible if you'd just stop lying.

I understand that you're a Canuck and can't comprehend politics unless it involves ski instructors and drama teachers, but there's a world of difference between being "anti-establishment" and "trying to join the establishment, but lacking enough moral character even for them and getting kicked out as a result."

>provide proof
>not that proof
wew
This cognitive dissonance is incredible and it's only July
Can't wait until november

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-ted-cruz-john-kasich-pledge-2016-3
this isn't new, nobody cares about the pledge

If a made man skims money from the outfit, it doesn't make him anti-outfit - it makes him a dead man who should have kept his hands in his own pockets. Big difference.

Now this guy turned rat on the Don, AND the people he protects. You think this is going to end well for him?

>I am this bad at google

Trump supporters in a nut shell.

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-gop-convention-here-are-those-contributions-donald-trump-made-to-1462048870-htmlstory.html

observer.com/2015/12/charles-schumer-wont-return-donations-from-donald-trump/

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/267654-trump-defends-clinton-foundation-donations

>they
this implies ted cruz was in charge of it
>renigged
in between the retarded pledge and renigging was:
>implying his dad was a murderer
>giving credibility to the affair scandal
>shitting on his wife
>general character assassination a la democrat strategy
>conservatives generally being shit on by trumpfags and the establishment for months
yea, I think he's justified, I would have done worse

Do you have any proofs?
>He has repeatedly called for touchback amnesty that will put 15 million mexicans on a path to citizenship.
After deporting them and building a wall. How is that not conservative?
>He sided with the democrats in calling for a no-fly/no-gun ban following the orlando shooting.
Still talking about the tweet where he made no stance on a position.

Although go ahead and vote for the much more conservative libertarian party. Or why don't you just vote for Hillary?

The party's National Convention is about rallying the party to try and carry the general election in November. It's not about trying to shatter the base and get them to vote for the other candidate.

what did he mean "vote up and down the ticket" - if people do that, can he Republican party still win but not have Trump as leader

I don't like Cruz, but fuck do I respect him for deciding against a phony endorsement. Today was a great day for ratos all over

He has already directly told us that he has lobbied government frequently. This isn't anything new. Now show me proof he specifically lobbied for gun control.
Again you have to be clinically insane to think Trump is a secrete Democrat. And if he is, I will be right behind you with my gun. But he's not.

He only did it because he probably wants to run again and doesn't want to look like a bitch. I'm sure he would have done it had soros paid him enough.

they are butthurt from losing so much support over the past year and having someone show up and not support trump onstage at trumps self-lovefest of epic tardness.

they show how insane they are every fucking minute of every fucking day

How is deporting them, then expediting their return on a path to citizenship in any way better than the current situation?

I mean seriously, how utterly fucking retarded are you people? Do you think 15 million new mexican voters are going to suddenly vote for conservative values?

>I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal

For fuck's sake, his VP wanted to make illegals citizens in six years. It takes current legal immigrants ten.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

his entire life before running was democrat in nature

I can understand people thinking he became a republican

it amazing to me people believe any more than that

>implying the gop would let him back in after that

Trumpism is a cult. Logic cannot reason with them.

>Invite enemy to your coronation as a show of good will. Extend the olive branch, etc
>He comes in, you read his speech and give him the go ahead
>He arrives, gives a totally different speech, AND goes over his time limit while giving backhanded compliments and snide implications you where better than the man who invited you into his "home" because you think you are literally a political massiah and your god Reagan is smiling down upon you
>AFTER a small legion of your buttblasted drones attempt to resurrect your dead campaign and are shot down in flames on live TV and dishonorably ousted

Daily reminder Cruz will never be back he's already losing his senate 2018 reelection in the polls to somebody else mystatesman.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/cruz-slides-in-poll-leaving-abbott-undisputed-king/nrnwH/

Looking back at the end of Cruz's speech, especially the part about being "old and grey", makes me think that his refusal to endorse Trump was entirely about Cruz needing to be able to look at himself in the mirror the next morning, as he truly believes Trump is not a man who holds liberty and limited government in any high regard.

He has openly and repeatedly called for gun control for decades.

He has openly and repeatedly supported anti-gun democrats in their election campaigns for decades.

Following the Orlando shooting, he openly called for the same gun ban the Democrats were demanding.

How many dollars has he spent opposing gun control over the years? He's a New Yorker. How many dollars has he spent fighting the SAFE act or New York's assault weapons ban.

It's fucking mind boggling that you trash continue to support this progressive scumbag.

>I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

Ted Cruz is actually based as fuck if you watch his videos on youtube.

He tried to keep Obama's nigger appointee out of the ATF and he defends your gun rights more vehemently than pretty much any other politician in Washington. But I know most of you are little teenage faggots so all you can do is bark like a bunch of retarded seals about memes and booger eating

Exactly the thing Trump said he would not do were he to lose.

Also, generally you don't say things about the other contender's wife, didn't stump the trump, didn't shoot down the Cruz missile.

>1 post by this id

That is his approval rating, it is 55% among Republicans in Texas. ie. he would beat a primary challenger.

yeah, he did this because he thought it was right
all the trump supporters saying he has no integrity are honestly retarded

It would seem to me that Donald Trump is essentially a very nationalisticly minded person who has defected away from the rest of the wealthy donor class.

He doesn't like what's been happening the USA so now, he's making use of his wealth wits and influence to push economic protectionism and strengthened sovereignty, the opposite of what the Jew Globalists want.

Therefore the establishment is now treating him as a threat. It would be wise to vote Donald as he genuinely thinks that these people are a bunch of filthy animals.

That's why trump supporters hate him.

They support their candidate's progressive policies. Cruz opposes them.

Trump isn't an idiot

He's arguably the smartest person running

His policies are pretty good, and they're moderate in many ways

>all these ass pained Christcuck, "True Conservatives" faggots

You guys lost, deal with it. Youve had a platform to spew your bullshit for the past 16 years, which has led us fucking nowhere as the country continues to crumble around us, and people are fucking sick of it, liberals and conservatives alike.

Go throw away your vote on Gary Johnson like the little cry baby faggots you are, and GTFO of the Republican Party once and for all. This is our party now and you piece of shit traitors arent wanted here. The people have spoken- fuck off.

>Cruz showed he's a proud Establishment cocksucker

he seems real comfy with the donor class the last 3 days mate

the ruse cruise is over and you're still on it

>thinks lone cruz is the establishment
>thinks cruz has ever been the establishment
it's really sad reading this delusional projections honestly

You mean the establishment that has been attacking Cruz since he refused to endorse Trump?

More like he lost and made an embarrassment out of himself by refusing to acknowledge it. This is an act of pure cowardice.

Isn't that only in this thread?

Because it was a reminder that we have traitors in our midst. Make no mistake, Cruzlims are unamerican traitors that desperately want Hillary to win. Talk to a Cruzlim for long enough and he will begin to fantasize about a Cruz "2020" run, implying they are hopeful that Trump loses so their Canadian candidate can run in 2020. They don't care about this country, despite how they talk about it like they do. They are fine with Hillary making Supreme Court appointments, they are fine with 4 years of her agenda, they are even fine with risking 8 years of it. America means nothing to foreigners like Ted Cruz and his small cult of traitors. Winning and prestige are what matter to them.

To be reminded of that dredged up a lot of old anger. We have to be vigilant against these cuckservatives and hold on to that anger so we can stop them a second time when that times comes.

>conservatives have been running the GOP
lol
>asspain
the only asspain tonight is from salty trumpfags, semen slurper