Ted Cruz speech different than version he gave RNC in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XDhqM9ZnVmI
youtu.be/Vkv1MUE-DXU
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolute madman

What does he have to gain by this? Is he just fucking retarded?

So he lied about which speech he was going to deliver?

Yes. If sources are to be believed.

Really makes you think. I am now a /cruz/ missile.

Ted Cruz 2020

LYING TED

RAAAT

I imagine he thinks he'll lead some populist revolt just like Trump is doing now if he plays the rebel part

Problem is, that takes charisma and Cruz has as much charisma as a cardboard box. And not one of those fancy printed boxes either

You can't stop the Lyin' can you rato

Well, no shit. His speech was supposed to be 9 minutes and he spoke for 23 minutes.

People were saying before the speech that Cruz wants to run in 2020. I guess the faggot is going to claim Trump is now establishment and that he is anti-establishment. Fucking rat.

Surely this stunt doesn't bode well for him though, the party would tear him apart if there's anything left of it by then.

that's not what Trump just said on twitter.
make up your minds about which lies you're going to go with guys.

Kek

How did he got this far by being such a traitorous rat? I Mean, he gain nothing out of this and lost everything.

>IN b4 muh convictions

The guy is a phony and everyone knows this

Bump

imagine you spend your whole life wanting to be president. it's all you want. you suck enough jewish dicks to become a senator. there's an unpopular democratic president at the end of his term. your opponent is one of the weakest democratic candidates of all time, hated by her own party. you've got the financing down, the campaign staff, the timing is perfect.

then some orange faced reality tv star running a half assed campaign on a shoestring budget memes his way to the center of every debate stage, and wins primaries solely by being the guy willing to stoop the lowest in dialogue

on top of that, he insults your wife, successfully brands you "lyin ted", and tells people your dad killed jfk

then your overlords tell you you have to fall in line and endorse this man and pretend to like him

it's too much for one man to take

Link to Rato committing political suicide? I was at work when this went down.

I think he's delusional enough to believe that people would get behind him like they did for Trump

What a badass, he blew it all up not to be a cuck.

Fuck off Ted, no one likes you because you're a two-faced piece of lying trash. Every speech you give sounds like you think you're in a movie.

Donald Trump gave Ted the rope and let him hang himself,

I get the feeling Cruz thinks he's God's gift to freedom.

>imagine you spend your whole life wanting to be president. it's all you want.
Tell me Ted. I'm having trouble.

Hmmm. That conflicts with Trump and with this from 5 hours ago:

Dana Bash @DanaBashCNN
Source: @tedcruz does not have @realDonaldTrump endorsement in prepared text. That could change. Texas delegates tell me they want him to

Deal with it Dahnald. You could have done this the easy way, just handed over the delegates. You decided to do things the hard way.

Rato just blew any chance of becoming president in the future by not showing any class or decorum.

Acting like a crybaby millennial

youtu.be/XDhqM9ZnVmI

There you go leaf

Bill Kristol is appointing Ted Cruz as the leader of the "Renegade Party".

They will use Ted Cruz and the Renegade Party to bleed enough voters off of Trump to ensure a Hillary victory.

Enjoy dying in FEMA camps run by niggers, huhwhyte bois.

youtu.be/Vkv1MUE-DXU

Will be forever remembered as Lyin' Ted. Refuses to keep his word.

Actually when Donald loses he will be remembered for being right.

>Shuster
That's Yiddish version of Schuster

Canadian shit speecher.

REMINDER THAT TRUMP WENT AFTER CRUZ'S WIFE

HE DISQUALIFIED HIMSELF FROM THE PLEDGE THEN AND THERE

what time?

Well, there goes his poltical careeer.

Its narcissism on a suicidal level

TED CRUZ'S BALLS ARE FUCKING HUGE

GOP LITERALLY BTFO

CLOWN-FEST BFTO

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

BASED

Trump supporters' angry reaction to Ted Cruz speaking his mind is political correctness run amok. The man should be allowed to speak his mind regardless of your pressure.

You simply got triggered because you heard unhappy words in what you thought should be a "safe space."

cruz is a traitor

i will never vote for him

>le "safe space" meme

why did the mocking of that trigger you leftcucks so much you constantly have to use it in circumstances it doesn't apply

he is a sociopath. Everyone who interacts with him hates him, and says that something about him is "off".

>Trusting Ted Cruz

He seems more autistic. Sociopaths are often effective at imitating emotions.

Jesus Christ Amanda carpenter's shilling on CNN right now is destroying my fucking sides

There is no free speech at private events
He's just some douche bag who pretended to want to be there just so he could "protest"

what did he do now

>there is no free speech at private events
wew lad

What she saying? I can't watch right now

What else should we have expected from a man named LYIN' TED

Distances himself from Trump so if he crashes and burns in the general election he looks wise for the 2020 run compared to Ryan, Rubio and everyone else who endorsed Trump

He could have made a point if Trump used shifty tactics to win the election. But the funny thing is that he was the one benefiting from dirty rules and even openly discussing how he would force a disputed convention. Makes me laugh when I see Cruzlets scream that they are somehow being wronged when their minority couldn't change the entire convention's rules, the day of the convention.

My guy doesn't win? Change the rules then!

The part of the party at the convention flipping out over the Cruz speech are frightening.

>the guy willing to stoop the lowest in dialogue
Hes not the guy who kept trying to bring up small cocks or literally Hitler.

After a Cruz super-PAC posted nude pics of his wife while insinuating she's a dumb whore.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH. WE DON'T WANNA HEAR BAD THINGS IN OUR WIDDLE CONVENTION HALL. SAFE SPACE! SAFE SPACE! CAN WE GET SOME MUSCLE OVER HERE?

Trump will crash and burn some day anyway. People act like he could be president for his whole life and theirs too.

that... was brilliantly well put

Not verbatim but damn close
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE what he did took courage, it showed so much bravery to stand up to everyone like that.
When don lemon fucking laughs at you and says even I wouldn't say that, you know you dun said some stupid shit

God is punishing Cruz for his arrogance

Cruz thinks he is the second coming of Jesus

Fucking shithead hope he kills himself along with Jeb…actually no I kinda like Jeb

They aren't even whining about what he said, they're bawling about what he didn't say.
Literally triggered about nothing

Why the fuck is it wrong for a man not to endorse someone he fundamentally believes is a shitbag? Seems like the definition of class to me.

ITT: many people who don't want to

WIN BIGLY

>free speech has 0 consequences

Before Trump was the anti-establishment Candidate Cruz was. I believe he's setting himself up as the "voice of reason" next election that neither bought into the Trump Mania or the Establishment.

That being said Cruz is pretty much the politician Congress hates most because he constantly fucks with both the Democrats AND Republicans.

pancake nips
JUST

Isn't that nog Laurence Fishburne's wife?

Ted's actually and alright guy

first of all, checked

second, Trump was the first person talking about Rand's height, Rubio's sweat, Bush's wife, Cruz's wife, Kasich's food, etc....

the small hands > penis wasn't a thing until rubio got desperate before his last debate, before the florida primary, and he actually apologized for stooping that low

It's always been trump who went there first

But it has to be said

OP

That's why we call him

Lyin' Ted.

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

Thanks.

>he likes little asian nips because hes a pedophile who didnt develop sexually in his youth

>My guy doesn't win? Change the rules then!

See, but that's what's really jacked up about it.

It would be one thing if the Cruz camp was just mad they didn't win.

But it's not that they simply didn't win, it's that they assumed that the GOP would nominate their boy by default because they were the leading establishment candidate.

This faggot claims all the time he's the black sheep, then when an even blacker one comes along he wants the groups he's alienated to rally around him.

>they actually trusted a balding rat

my fucking sides

A fucking leaf

>finally a good candidate
>everyone votes for a bloated orange meme instead
maybe next time

Ted Cruz is a genius.

Hillary offered him the VP spot. #He'sWithHer now

>and

I'm glad Ted has the retard vote locked down

RatGate

it's happening

>he likes disgusting flapjack tits
Im sure daddy surgically repaired them by now, he probably has spent more time feeling them than her husband
>if she wasn't my daughter perhaps I would be banging her

What time? I listened and didn't hear him refuse.

Trump has never started any of the fights only finished. Try again kid.

lmao the fuck you talking about

your sexual problems are showing

But Trump just tweeted that he saw the speech before hand. Who's lying? Trump or Trump's people.

>and tells people your dad killed jfk
Is this real?

Literally a fucking Judas

POETRY

You're the one accusing others of sexual distinction because they like normal tits, degenerate

Wrong.

Ted never went after Trump's wives.

Prove me wrong.

They saw a speech, but Cruz amended it as well. It was supposed to be 9 minutes but went on for 23. He pulled a piece of paper out his pocket at the podium and went off script from the teleprompter.

It's reported the one Trump saw was a fake to allow Lying Ted to do his thing.

Cruz is way more finished than he thinks really though. He didn't come through this election unscathed and "Lyin' Ted" is going to follow him. He has a reputation of being a backstabber & he has the reputation of being divisive. Voters go with their gut, pretty much anybody the democrats could push next election is going to seem trustworthy, bi-partisan, and honest next to Ted Scruz. Since voters vote based on emotion rather than policy that's a problem, Cruz has made himself increasingly unlikable.

Really doubt the Game of Thrones bullshit is gonna work out for Ted. I think hes pushed it too far.

Swan song and checkt

Ted's people did

Wow Ted is so brave I am now retar/Ted/

Disfunction

The only people that don't like what Ted did are the out of touch grandmas who post Minion memes on Facebook.

>"muh trump"
>"muh endorsement"
>"muh pledge"