U.S. Marine kills Japanese driver

>The victim was a 61-year-old man. He was making a turn when his vehicle was hit by the Marine's truck, which was coming from the opposite direction. Witness accounts indicate that the Japanese driver had the right of way, and that the Marine may have gone through a red light, the media reports said. A breath test indicated the Marine had an alcohol level that was three times the legal limit.

Reminder that this is how Americans treat their allies.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2017-09-19/transport-kolejowy-amerykanskich-pojazdow-wojskowych-zahaczyl-o-wiate/&edit-text=
military.com/daily-news/2017/05/26/vehicle-rollover-kills-us-service-member-in-syria.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Okinawa

It's basically one huge US Navy base with some japs living on it.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2017-09-19/transport-kolejowy-amerykanskich-pojazdow-wojskowych-zahaczyl-o-wiate/&edit-text=

military.com/daily-news/2017/05/26/vehicle-rollover-kills-us-service-member-in-syria.html

Nothing of value was lost

people need to start putting Marines in their place. Japs should start ruthlessly beating the fuck out of any Marine until we leave their country. Stop allowing these cunts to act like animals in YOUR country.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
Why are Americans so evil?

I posted an example of that in action > the cave has been known as Kurombo Gama, which is translated either as "Cave of The Negros" or, less commonly, "Niggers' Cave".

>be Marine
>spend a few years living abroad, raping girls and getting drunk
>come home
>"Yeah I'm a veteran"
>"do you have a veteran discount?"
>"fuck you, I fought for my country!"

...is what everyone will be saying when marines start shooting themselves after being suspended on base for over a year.

This is normal in Okinawa

>Allies
Occupied satellite states
FTFY

They could have killed all japanese

1 marine can take on 3-4 japs. But if the marine is drunk it could go either way.

Either drunk or think that they're some tan belt warrior.

Drunk marines kill far more

Legendary Japanese Murder Truck loses against superior US Marine Corps truck

Japanese people know karate

i lol'd and now i feel bad

this

Do all the hapas who live in Okinawa kill themselves once they become adults in Japanese society?

No, they become models.

And then they kill themselves

If Abe is so nationalist why is he deaf to the plight of Okinawans?

cuck

Abe is from North Korean outcast in Yamaguchi Pref and pretending nationalist in order to hide its filthy background.

because Okinawa is not japanese

Abe is Korean.

A lot of the people in army are subhuman trash who can't graduate high school.

You gave me quite a scare, my friend is a Marine, in Okinawa right now, has driven drunk, and is the same age. Thought it was him at first. Had to give him a call to make sure he didn't do something this monumentally fucking stupid

The marines are never not drunk, from the sound of how often they act out over there. It's a disgrace.

just imagine living in a peaceful country where a car crash is national news

br*zil is the worst fucking country in the world

This story isn't even about the Army you dumb piece of shit. Whenever you hear "US military member commits crime in Japan" it's a pretty safe bet that he's a sailor or marine: they far outnumber the Army and airmen tend to be well behaved.

I see no problem with this. The Nip was probably a lowly wagecuck anyway. Now Truck kun has liberated him from this world and sent him to his true life a a isekai harem manga MC.

Tl;dr japs are cuckolds of American GIs

nationalist japs consider ryukyuans subhumans. an american life is worth more to them than a ryukyuan one.