Post your face when youtubers cant rake in easy millions anymore

post your face when youtubers cant rake in easy millions anymore

what happened?

advertisers decided they were paying youtubers to much

sjw journal also helped them reach that decision

bound to happen eventually, but I'm surprised it happened this soon

ad companies have started to boycott youtube

People pay for movies. If people had to pay for youtube they would lose an insane amount of people.

Literally half of h3h3s videos are them complaing or begging for money

why?
what did SJW do? (no bait)

Dude you can Google it pretty quick

Youtube is on it's way out, time for the next thing to come along. It's not easy for them to just make a video and make millions from it.

The only way you can retire from youtube and live comfortably is if you're this survived abortion

Fucking good

I'm tired of this clickbait e-celeb drama shit that has consumed our culture for the past few years.
Now all these "content creators" will either try to make it big in Hollywood and fail or try to hold on to whatever money they have left after spending thousands on equipment and stupid shit

WSJ found a video called Alabama Nigger and just refreshed it over and over again until an ad appeared on it, then they took a screenshot and sent it to all major advertisers asking them why they were supporting hate speech and they all pulled out immediately because WSJ threatened to post articles saying they supported racism.

She's somehow attractive.

isn't youtube filled with sjw's? I cant really keep up on all this.

yeah, honestly I doubt the ROI for ads on youtube vids is that good. I've never purchased anything through a youtube ad.

The youtube goldrush came to an end finally. This started to become clear when the front page is all just corporation media.

Youtube has been a loss leader for too long and i think Google are finally shaking off the termites.

I wonder if he knew this was coming which is why he got out. Of course if he knew in advance it's cause the kikes at google warned him well in advance.

I thought that chick was wearing a hat that said HAT which would be cool until I realised it said HATE which is edgy and lame.

e-begging is part of the job if you work on the internet.
wikipedia does it all the time, politicians ask for donations all the time, why shouldn't talentless vloggers making meme videos from their bedroom do it too?

I can't imagine what comes post-youtube. I agree the site is on it's last legs and only the giants can even turn a profit anymore, but what can replace something that has been all powerful for a decade straight?

>which is why he got out

He came back recently

Ah i see

you are right

but eh thread was started might as well ask

this

add bullying kids and that's only type of videos they have ever made

>Youtube has been a loss leader for too long and i think Google are finally shaking off the termites.
is it true youtube doesn't make a profit?

>The only way you can retire from youtube and live comfortably is if you're this survived abortion
To be fair, he was probably paid off by the Hillary campaign, or one of their proxies

lol sick of h3 crying all the time

their content is them sitting in front of their pc 95% of the time reacting to shit

why are they so entitled to expect ad revenue \

least casey puts effort in when he was daily vlogging. You end up editing your stuff till 3am every day then repeat it in the morning filming

Reminder that if you support this, you support SJWs.

for real:
ad companies decided that they wanted to hold Youtube accountable for the media they advertise on. So they pulled advertising on nearly all videos that contain any sort of vaguely objectionable content. It may seem insignificant, but stuff like religion, commentary with curse words, stuff like that. The only people hurting are edgy youtubers like H3, Filthyfrank and Idubbz. This is why those are the most vocal ones. You don't see guys like CaseyNeistat crying about it because their videos are PG.

Legacy media are finally fighting back to try regain control.

My favorite e-celeb is doing well with Patreon so I couldn't care less. Most of them didn't deserve the cash.

fetal alcohol syndrome

isnt she a mail ordered bride?

less qt asian girls eating food for money oh well

An ad has never made me want to buy whatever the fuck it's trying to sell me and enjoy the 30 seconds it steals from me

How is h3h3 edgy?

Yeah and I think he got a heads up a while ago and that is why he has made a few multi-million dollar deals since the election and now.

He's going to be starting some sort of News Now bullshit with CNN bluepilling the fuck out of the youtube youth.

Literally who?

YT turned to shit years ago(as in a few years after it initially launched). It stopped being about people making interesting and good videos and just faggots looking for e-fame and making channels just to rake in views and cash.

Exactly. He's the only exception it seems as left wing channels are also getting demonetised.

do you think coca cola wants to show on a vapenation video or a video about a woman giving herself a coffee enema?

Because they use naughty words, user!

Nah, They are both Jewish I think.

>TEH SJWS. DA EBIL SJWS
I don't care. I fucking hate e-celebs. Especially those fat RLM faggots you people have to spam all the time.

Yeah he did have some workings with the Clinton brand at the start of his youtube career.

looks like these fags will have to get real jobs

Too bad RLM are surviving through patreon and people will still make threads about them, huh?

I know places like Gawker unironically used to do this exact shit.

They barely break even on youtube

sheeeiiittt

>go on youtube bitching about not getting shekels
> is actually jewish

real life is funny

>Youtube is on it's way out

Good. Fuck Jewgle.

>ads
no one under 40 sees ads on utube.

Looks like the typical German/Scandinavian flyover Christian male. Yup.

If youtube facebook and twitter went away that would be a net gain for humanity.

>people unironically care about """youtube personalities"""
>people unironically do not have adblocker installed
>people care about these trash """comedians""" that do nothing but make bland shitty meme-of-the-week videos with no bite to a lowest-common-denominator audience
I get that kids watch this shit but I know adults that are way into this youtube shit.

This. I hope that it gets worse. For every decent YouTuber, you got 1000 more who make clickbait garbage that rakes in the cash.

>RLM
this doesnt really affect them, their income is all from patreon...

My earnings are down about 15% this month compared to my normal month.

>if you support talentless e-celebs not getting money then you support racemixing, mass immigration, and men dressing as women
Really noggins that joggin

Who cares, Sup Forums?

be almost 30 have a kid brother who is 14

he spends a lot of time when i visit watching these fucking e celebs honestly have no idea what's so great about em

He looks like he should be busting into the door eating a smoked cheese pig right about now.

>Geisha with white teeth

Disgusting

Youtube is going no where boys. It's just becoming the new TV. What we need now is a viable alternative.

Post your channel.

guess i better commit Sudoku

i hate you but i gotta admit i want dem neetbuxs as well

What are you going to do if the trend continues?

b-but I was about to start a channel

>WSJ

Western Shounen Jump?

twitch took over the gaming aspect, maybe they'll follow up with other content which will mean we came full circle and will be back at scheduled tv but this time over the internet

Yeah? h3h3's audience is mostly impressionable children and teens that reach a lot of people, why wouldn't they want to advertise to that demographic? Who is going to care? Any controversy that would arise from that would be so inconsequential it wouldn't hurt Pepsi at all.

>Be popular youtuber
>Sell shirt for $20
>Make a new shirt every month

You will make millions.

>Geisha

More like gayshit, am I right?

Hopefully you've done some saving. You cant be too upset even if it gets worst. You had the easiest 'job' in the entire world for a while. Pretty cool of you.

sup keem

Jew fight over shekels...what else?

Wall Street Journal

you're about 7 years too late m8

Fuck Twitch.

The chats are cancerous, supremely uncomfy, and people who pay for Twitch Prime are scum.

Not to mention, it's because of Twitch that le epic gamer culture is even continually perpetuated.

WSJ isn't even like a left wing paper, what's their problem?

This. I don't watch them anymore, and honestly don't know why I'm subscribed. Ethan and Hila would probably have alot of money to fall back on if they didn't go through with that bold guy lawsuit and then fucking moved to LA. They've probably been bleeding money for a long time and expected their youtube ride to never end. How youtube has basically become nothing but community drama, bitching and reacting to eachothers videos is the saddest fucking thing to me because it used to be about quality at least somewhat but now it's about nothing but quantity.

It's Weekly Shonen Jump, retard. Western? Fucking dumbass.

shillary lost.
the order must be resorted.

Thanks for clarifying.

Youtube will only be great again once nobody except Youtube is making money from it.

Is that retard Pewdiepie affected by this?

I hate that retard so much and I want him to fuck off.

>work full time on a volatile plataform
>shiggy

just like any other business

Their readership numbers have tanked so low in the last few years that they have begun offering six months subscriptions for 50 cents. They're dying, but going down swinging in the process.

>WSJ isn't even like a left wing paper,
These days they are fiscally right wing(except for whatever Trump supports) and socially left. Also they are going hard pandering to pajeets.

i haven't watched a jewtube ad in forever because one of my blockers cuts them out, i forget how many there are on that shitty site

Yes.
But it doesnt make a difference because he is a millionaire.

looks like an older version of my ex

its actually funny to see it happen in real life over $.30

I slowly stopped watching him when he started to add his normalfag "skits" where its just him and his friends hanging out. iDubbz does it worse though.

>Youtube is going no where boys. It's just becoming the new Sup Forums. What we need now is a viable alternative.

Good, I hope Youtube channels trend toward the need for shit like Patreon to be self-sustaining. It means reaction shit will go in the dumpster where it belongs. Maybe cartoons will make a comeback in presence.

I watch a lot of medium sized channels and they're really hurting. And they actually employ people so it's kinda shitty.

The Rooster Teeth tactic right here.
I used to watch them until a few years ago when any joke made on any of their hundred or so shows would be printed onto a shitty t-shirt and sold for $30.
All the staff pretty much exclusively wear their own merchandise too so every vid is a walking advertisement.

so glad he's getting sued too

he's like angry joe when it comes to fair use they just say "fair use" and think that's all they have to do

meanwhile joe used 30sec of a song and just danced to it and 30sec of a song can be like 20-30% of the song

hes already worth $20 mills, he could retire today if he wanted, it wont affect him

But what does this have to do with Sup Forums - Television & Film, anti-Sup Forums fraud?

Someone put this goy in his place.

What if we make a new Sup Forums for political posts that always clog up the board?

The writer strike happen. Might as well get used to watching youtube. Every tv show is going to be shit for the next year.