/brit/

anime edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDNH1XYTnZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for fuck off autismo brit cry about Yanks in /britfeel/

never seen a mental illness as severe as beto

Reminder that according to the bible MEN must have short hair and WOMEN must have long hair.

Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

am an atheist but get rock hard for christian girls

How the hell does this app work. There are 3 women who are dtf and I can't message them.

Do I have to like them back (which I can't figure out how to do)?

>austrolopithecus posts anime
like clockwork: it rhymes

Mark Zuckerberg's Wife Does Something Amazing

Even the leafs make jokes against the United States

turn it off and on again

>am an atheist

Swipe right

yanks should go to /britfeel/, you're all kissless virgins so would fit in and no flags so can post without all the constant harassment

off you fuck

where is norwegian lad

Because you know deep down they are right and that atheism would lead to the collapse of western civilization.

I wouldn't dream about it much though, any real Christian girls wouldn't date an unbeliever. And the fake christian girls who would are even sluttier than atheists.

I get this page when I click the icon that says I've been liked. Is this a freemium app? I fucking hate those.

Norway is based, there is no reason to hate them

... swipe down ...

is that premium Tinder?

this

Jesus had long hair

The description of Jesus' ancestors is in the Bible. Esau = covered in red hair; David = ruddy, etc.

Yes

have obligations tomorrow

You hate everyone

If a female is homeless she must be fucking hideous. Sorry to break it to you but it would be extremely easy to find somewhere if she were even remotely attractive.

state of direland

i only hate the jews, the irish and the spaniards

Lmao it’s trying to get you to buy the product

These “3 people” do not exist

the so-called gf

icelad

>The description of Jesus' ancestors is in the Bible. Esau = covered in red hair; David = ruddy, etc.

That has nothing to do with the haircut of Jesus. The bible says it was short.

>paying for tinder
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Most homeless are mentally ill. It's rare, but decent looking chicks can be homeless if they're really fucked in the head.

HAHA BREV 2HUER A GUTTA

>i hate the jews

When did that happen? You're going crazy, Beto

left america (white, gun owning)
right europe (brown, gunless)

>the bible says it was short

[CITATION NEEDED]

Yes, indigenous brazilians, but they are really difficult to find, most of then hate non indigenous people so even us brazilians avoid then. I've seen natives few times in my life
Where native people lives usually lives dangerous animals, so they are not into fucking animals for safety reasons.

could quite easily pretend to be a believer because i used to be one tbf

wow lol could you be any more racist?

FUCK the bi(b)le

PRAISE WOTAN desu

Do you guys drink urge? do you know what urge is?

>so they are not into fucking animals for safety reasons.
wow so civilized maybe i go vacation

the jews, irish and spanish are why i cannot get a gf

Banta

Big up Jésus
Safe

I'm not paying for tinder. I'm uninstalling if the only way to communicate with women who matched with me is to get 'tinder gold'.

Freemium bullshit.

is wotan antoher word for odin?

If ever get old and i have kids im gonna say fried shit like this

>Big up
Cringe

yes

Thank you america
>The pressure convinced Napoleon to begin withdrawing his troops in 1866. American money and guns helped Mexico’s liberals retake the country step by step, and they finally captured and executed Maximilian in June 1867.

hahahaha et jævla blad heng deg neger

have you ever seen a nandu bird? ever fucked one?

see Jesus wouldn't have done something that the lord considered shameful and sinful. The bible is the word of God.

Come in, cigarette is cheap, drugs to, and so trannies, the rest is expensive as fuck.
Btw sami people fuck animals?

Hey man, are norwegians good at playing hockey???

the wife told me she married the wrong brother

why are there like 10 different mentally ill latams in /brit/

hope you and everyone you care about burn in hell tbf

Hhahahaa whata BENDER

its sondag what drugs are you guys on tonight?

>drugs to, and so trannies
coool

no we only watch foppal

my wife told me she married the wrong nigger

define long

youtube.com/watch?v=BDNH1XYTnZA

tune

>have you ever seen a ñandu bird? ever fucked one?
no, and no
I live in a valley, I bet they all went extinc in this zone

I don't swipe right if:

They have slug eyebrows
Piercings
Tattoos
Dyed hair
Over 100 instagram photos

I don't swipe right often

>foppal
what the heck is that

>latam
Is that the ancient Sanskrit word "lad" comes from?

Will you swipe right on me :3

fucking hate wearing work shirts the top button up collar is tight against my adam's apple and makes me gag

how much does cocaine cost in brazil?

looks like pretty much every religion on earth was fine with benders until the sand people religion came along

Hi turtle

anime?

football you dumb fucker

Hello my name is Beto and I only respond to meme flags because I’m a raging faggot and my grandmothers vagina was dug up from the grave and fucked by a horse

t. magic user

what does that mean?

>They have slug eyebrows
oi cunt yu best not be dissin

>what the heck is that
its the thing sivilized people do to settle disputes instead of shoot each other, im not sure how to explain properly

it involves a ball and two mål and 11 lads and there is also a judge who judges the kamp

(lat)in (am)ericans

das autor auf zis Poste.... ein prussiANUSch
warum? der prussiANUSch ist ein animal

And she made a vow, saying, "LORD Almighty, if you will only look on your servant's misery and remember me, and not forget your servant but give her a son, then I will give him to the LORD for all the days of his life, and no razor will ever be used on his head."

Whenever he cut the hair of his head--he used to cut his hair once a year because it became too heavy for him--he would weigh it, and its weight was two hundred shekels by the royal standard.

You're not turtle?

Too many mingers on tinder for me. I prefer walking down to the park and sitting down to read luxury boating magazines. You would be suprised how many girls have walked up and started speaking to me because they think that i have a nice boat and im rich. Even had sexual intercourse with a few girls who i met this way. Really under appreciated pick up tactic

du er norges australia

No?

... I don't swipe down if ...

... They mess me about ...
... They aren't TM ...
... Dentist ...
... They don't swipe awesome stickers ...
... Oxford health ...

... I don't swipe down often ... 20th November 2017 ...

>faggot
FOY

Irish subhumans

haha alri' turtle :P

In favela it's a dolar 1,5 gram, it's called pino de R$3,00, it's equal to a shot

Oh.. That's too bad...

based sanson

Use full words and sentences to communicate your thoughts. This is a website centered on communication. Be as unambiguous as possible.

You're doing great for a beginner by the way. We were all new to Sup Forums at one time or another and I'm proud how this community embraces newcomers with open arms.