Arsenal is a great club with a great manager. People will look at it and see that I went to Liverpool...

>Arsenal is a great club with a great manager. People will look at it and see that I went to Liverpool, they were struggling for five seasons for Champions League football and I was able to get them back. When I came to Celtic, they hadn’t been in the Champions League for three seasons and I got them back. So maybe people are thinking – okay, Arsenal have been out of the Champions League and that is maybe the equation for someone like myself.

save us pls brenny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTiUpAiI3L0
vimeo.com/92846254
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5703820/arsenal-hoffenheim-julian-nagelsmann-wenger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please come back to the PL and buy awful players and make ridiculous quotes

I want Jardim but a Brenny is fine too.

noooooooo
he was only looking good when he had barcelona striker for one season.

anyone selling shit players?

Suarez hardly scored before Brenny joined.

The board bought the shit players not Brenny

strange how liverpoo sacked him and are now buying good players

I wouldn't have a problem with Brenny tbqh. I just want Wenger to fuck off

>believing this shit
Even american Liverpool supporters are retards. Look at the transfers since.

The board finally saw moneyball was no use.

It was too late to save Brenny though

>sacking the man that almost achieved the impossible and win Liverpools first ever PL

oh my god please be true

t. not an Arsenal fan

He would definitely make them exciting to watch

This kills the Arse.

As a Liverpool fan, I would be fine with this. The only managers I don't want to see going to Arselel are Simeone and Benitez because they are the only ones who would actually improve that club.

Mainly For neutrals.

"I always say a squad is like a good meal. I'm not a great cook, but a good meal takes a wee bit of time. But also, to offer a good meal, you need good ingredients."

>"I've always worked along with the statistic that if you can dominate the game with the ball you have a 79% chance of winning the game."

"When you’ve got the ball 65-70% of the time, it’s a football death for the other team. We’re not at that stage yet, but that’s what we will get to. It’s death by football. You just suck the life out of them."

>"Southampton don’t have to sell, they have a choice. Maybe their objectives have changed. They were looking to be a Champions League club, I believe."

"If you spend more than £100 million, you expect to be challenging for the league."

>"I will leave no stone unturned in my quest – and that quest will be relentless."

"I use a quote with the players,'Per aspera ad astra', which is Latin for ‘through adversity to the stars’."

>“The best players want to play in the best competition. Any club will suffer the same when they’re not in there. It will hurt you, and United will know that.”

"I think there’s three players who will let us down this year — the cause, the fight, everything – and I have written them down already in these three envelopes. Make sure you are not in one of the envelopes."

>"I started coaching for one reason and that was to make a difference for people, not just as footballers but as human beings."

"I’ve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you can’t live for a second without hope."

>"It was a perfect away performance, apart from the first 10 minutes."

"It was a perfect away performance, apart from the first 10 minutes."

A second-rate manager for a second-rate club, what else is new?

>implying Tuchel wouldn`t improve them

Is that the rapper from fast and furious??

Tuchel doesn't get along with Arsenal's current chief scout.

I really want Brendaõ back

Tuchel is a meme. He is somehow struggling to finish 2nd in a 1 team league.

Mememund had just finished like 7th.

>I will leave no stone unturned in my quest – and that quest will be relentless
do you think he plays RPG's

Probably all night instead of learning how to setup a decent defence

"I don't think there is anyone better, that is the reality of how I see it."

>"Three months ago I was a tactical genius."

"When we lose I don't get too disappointed in the same way that when we win I don't get too carried away."

>Sack Wenger
>Replace him with a worse manager with the same flaws

Surely Arsenal aren't that stupid.

Rodgers will ensure they beat shite teams, but he was braindead when it came to facing the top teams, especially away from Europe. And he was awful in Europe, the only CL win he got was a last minute penalty at home to Ludogorets

Yeah, Tuchel was the manager of Dortmund that season too.

youtube.com/watch?v=DTiUpAiI3L0

That was Klopp.

*away from home

Thank God the transfer committee overruled him building a Lovren/Ashley Williams partnership

Yes, we overran a shitty united team managed by Moyes when we had Suarez + Sturridge in full flow. Truly a world beater.

He had no idea how to set up against good teams, beating Moyes that season is the only win he got away against United/City/Chelsea/Arsenal in his 3 seasons. He lacks the extra bit of intelligence top managers have to get those tough results

Arsenal will hire Brenny in the hope that he flops and Wenger's legacy looks better in comparison. He'll end up winning them the league.

UGLY WIFE MEANS PERSON WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM

I know with Brenny we struggled in europe and against the likes of Chelsea, but you can't lump him in with fucking Hodgson or Dalglish's last season in charge.

KEK

>implying they sacked suarez

Legit one of the worst options out there for them

>beating moyes' united

what an amazing accomplishment

>benitez
>failed horribly with an unlimited budget

Brenny created Suarez and Sterling and he even made Sturridge look good.

It's still public knowledge that brenny wanted sanchez after suarez left and they got him balotelli lol

it has nothing to do with that. Rafa is a great coach for football clubs (that's why he has won trophies with almost all of them), not multinational corporations like madrid

look at pic related, imagine him doing somthing like that with fags like tsunaldo

>destroy the greatest Internazionale team in 50 years
>fail at stacked Madrid
>relegate Newcastle
>great coach

THIS.
>Almost make Pool won the league
>Won an actual trophy

He's not as bad as people thinking.

Suarez bailed them out all the time.
vimeo.com/92846254

would rather have bielsa tee bee aich

who's better, Brenny or Klopp?

remember, Klopp never finished second and never won anything with Liverpool either

terrible bait

>bait
>3 literal facts

fucking leafs

only a meme manager can save arsenal. that babby mou german lad would be good although it would make me further question why I have wasted my life if not only most of the players but the manager too were younger than me.

just paying more money for some trash manager who gets sacked every two years by a different "big" club would be a bad idea.

i don't know what manager you're talking about but anyone who could be compared with mourinho should stay far away. i don't want that boring style of play at arsenal.

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5703820/arsenal-hoffenheim-julian-nagelsmann-wenger/

>Leave Arsenal to me

based brenny

Mourinho The Pussy One

Rodgers clearly is a decent manager. He was hurt by Liverpool's transfer committee. If he got Sanchez that summer instead of Arsenal not only would Rodgers still be at Liverpool but Wenger would be OUT. But there's no saving Arsenal at this point. Not only must they sell dead weight but they must find new talent and convince them to ignore better opportunities elsewhere. They will have to compete against the best club in the world atm (City), go up against two clubs with deeper pockets (Chelsea and United) and somehow surpass two clubs that get better every year (Liverpool and Tottenham). Your owner is a cheap, money grubbing crony capitalist who's name rhymes with penis. Oh and all of this must be done with the pressure of Arsenal Fan TV giving you shit everytime you lose. No one wants that fucking job. They better be glad Wenger's IN.

>destroy the greatest Internazionale team in 50 years
Mourinho teams destroy themselves anyway after 2 years lol
>fail at stacked Madrid
already explained
>relegate Newcastle
except he didn't

>except he didn't

He literally did.

He has been a joke of a manager since Fergie destroyed him with his mind-games.

>In his book, Gerrard was critical of Benitez’s infamous “facts” speech directed at Alex Ferguson back in January 2009 when Liverpool were competing for the title with Manchester United.

>“I went home from training that Friday lunchtime and switched on the TV,” he said.

>“Rafa sat down with his usual half-smile. It looked likely to be a normal press conference, but then he reached into his pocket for a piece of paper.

>“He spread it out on the table and began to read out one ‘fact’ after another. Rafa kept saying ‘fact... fact... fact...’ and I could not believe what I was hearing. I was grabbing the couch, digging my fingers into the arms, feeling embarrassed for him.

>“Rafa started by saying that maybe Manchester United ‘are nervous because we are at the top of the table’. I thought: ‘Uh oh, what’s happening here?’

>“It seemed so unlike Rafa to talk in such an emotional way. You could see the anger in him. >‘I want to talk about facts,’ Rafa said. ‘I want to be clear, I do not want to play mind games too early, although they seem to want to start. But I have seen some facts.’

>“Rafa went off on a ramble about how Manchester United and ‘Mr Ferguson’ had not been properly punished for various misdemeanours. He listed dates and incidents and concluded that ‘Mr Ferguson is the only manager in the league that cannot be punished for these things’.

>“He then railed against the fixture list and the timing of matches being skewed in United’s favour. Rafa was sounding muddled and bitter and paranoid. He was humiliating himself. It was a disaster. I couldn’t understand Rafa’s thinking in wanting to take on Ferguson, a master of mind games, when we were sitting so calmly on top of the table early into a new year.

>“When I met up with England all the Manchester United players told me Fergie was just laughing at Rafa, saying: ‘I’ve got him. I’ve got him.’

>The classic Big 4
>Fergie retired from MU
>Banitez sacked by Pool
>Mourinho sacked by Chelsea
>Wenger is still with Arsenal somehow

Before Wenger came along, Arsenal were famously the most boring club in English football.

BREAKING!! BREAKING!! BREAKING!!
Read this important post before proceding to post

Nigger what?

how is this bait? He ruined Jose's treble winning side, failed at madrid and got newcastle relegated and only got promoted on the last day after spending millions

Bitter United fan detected

t. Irish glory hunting Liverpoop fan

He bought Firmino m8

absolutely this

the back four gave them that reputation but the team was GOAT. merson was styling on fools at 19. smudge basically an english giroud. GOATcastle with cancer power = unstoppable

No.

They were famous for playing boring football and scraping 1-0 wins up until the Premier League started.

Underrated

The anithesis of klopp

>“When I met up with England all the Manchester United players told me Fergie was just laughing at Rafa, saying: ‘I’ve got him. I’ve got him.’

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

The Inter squad was aging and having achieved it all, stopped caring at that point. Newcastle were already all but doomed when he took over. Only a miracle would have saved them, and they didn't get it.

Celtic got dumped out of the Europa League by Zenit despite having only that to focus on since November. He shouldn't get near a top club again.

>Brenny created Suarez
fuck
right
off

Are you seriously implying Celtic is a bigger club than FK Oil Corruption now?

Suarez before Brenny
>52 games
>21 goals

Suarez after Brenny
>81 Games
>61 goals

The facts speak for themselves. Brenny made Suarez a World Class stiker.

The first thing Suarez did at Liverpool, was getting past 5 Utd-players to gift Dirk Kuyt a hattrick against them and you think it's not through Suarez' own natural talents he improved and continues to grow lol

Brenny made him a World Class player, the same as Raheem Sterling. He even made Sturridge and Joe Allen look like world beaters. The guy is a tremendous coach.

Suarez was a good player but he was a terrible goalscorer, Brenny took him under his wing and changed that. Yes he had a good record in the Dutch league but so did Altidore.

Meant for

pleaseee please please please this would be the only thing funnier than Wenger staying

Why are English managers so shit?
Can't name a single (good) one tßh

George Raynor managed Sweden to the 1958 World Cup final, the closest a foreign manager has ever come to winning the World Cup. And there's Brian Clough.

The problem is that both managers had ideas that the English FA disagreed with, and the FA shuns managers who aren't part of their rigid hivemind. I don't think there are any such managers that are really good right now, since England's system actively discourages them from succeeding. It could take ages before the next one shows up, and chances are he'll be snubbed too.

>English
Brendan is NI and he's a good manager.

Also if you're referring to Brenny, he's Northern Irish.

>I've got him
Despite United winning all the time the premier league was so much better with SAF

The 2013/14 season was very well understood as a Gerrard, Sturridge and Suarez thing.

Gerrard wanted to prove he can win the PL, Suarez wanted to prove he wasnt a cunt and Sturridge wanted to prove he wasnt useless.

Brenny was just wrong man at the right time.

Scouse delusion at it's finest.

Tbf they ended up getting 86 points that season, the man comes across as a loon but he's clearly able to motivate.