Ted Cruz just literally stood up to the billionaire globalist donor class and told them to go fuck themselves...

Ted Cruz just literally stood up to the billionaire globalist donor class and told them to go fuck themselves. Instead of bending the knee to Trump like (((they))) wanted him to, he gave a message about the constitutional principles that made America great in the first place. And then he told voters to vote for candidates who represent those principles.

If Trump really wants to make America great again, Trump should have endorsed that message and promised to work to be a president who practices those principles. Then Cruz would have officially endorsed Trump and told people to vote for him.

Instead Trump got mad at Cruz for not endorsing him like the narcissistic sleezebag he is.

Trump does not represent republican values, and you all are being conned, just like Rubio said.

Cruz 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvzcX4GQEHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a fucking leaf

Hope you enjoy unemployment rat

Nice b8 m8 now kill yourself, etc

Can you blame OP for supporting a fellow Canadian?

The first time Sup Forums has ever been mad at someone for not being a cuck.

The problem is that Ted went back on his word. He didn't have to endorse him, just don't bullshit around and backstab people.

THAT is what makes him a rat.

>I can lie and shit on someone all I want but if they broke a promise to me they're the bad one

You're a side loser, just like Rato

Yeah. Because Ted pretended he was over it but hid his grudge like a little bitch and unleashed it by backstabbing someone. Get it? You sympathize with Ted because you do the same shit, get pissy and hide it and pretend like everything is okay when it isn't.

Because the leaf-poster is not smart enough to understand: Ted was invited to the convention and he could have declined due to terminal butt-hurt. Instead, he showed up and openly endorsed Hillary, because thats what you do when you don't concede to a primary opponent who roundly whipped your ass.
A conservative man would understand how important it is to kill the progressive in this election, but some little boys in the race chose to take their ball and run home crying with it.
Ted Cruz is a pussy and it may be due to his Canadian birth, or maybe just a genetic regression, we don't know why but it's there nonetheless.
I wish Ted the best of luck with his future scheme of being chosen as Hillary Clinton's Vice Presidential pick.

CLINTON CRUZ 2016

more Balls than that faggot Bernie jew that's for sure

The delegates now Dahnald.

Your butthurt and insecurity over your unsuccessful cucking attempt of the CruzMissile will last all the way until the election, and if Trump loses, you will blame him, and not yourselves.

>Ted Cruz just literally stood up to the billionaire globalist donor class and told them to go fuck themselves.

Can't Be TrusTED.

> Trump does not represent republican values

Um, you are a Canadian. Fuck off, retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvzcX4GQEHY
Cruz is devoted to his ideals. Whatever those ideals are.

you do know that rato got 15 million from billionare wilk brothers right? and sucked gop dick

*unsheathes kantina*

Heh, you think this is, a game?!!

*teleports behind you*

Tough luck, budderino

*slices you in two*

Establishment first wanted Jeb... then Rubio ...then Rato and now wants Hillary to win

Trump is about to get millions from Sheldon Adelson. He is no different. But at least Cruz has principles.

MINUTELY REMINDER THAT CTR IS USING THE RATO DEBACLE AS A CONDUIT FOR DIVIDE-AND-CONQUER TACTICS.

i love that people who dont live in the U.S. are experts on U.S. politics, our constitution, and the structure of our government

Did everyone just forget the bullshit that Cruz pulled during the election?

>Carson has dropped out the race! Vote for me!
>No! You can't vote for Trump in this state! We decided that it was the rules! Play by the rules Dahnald!
>The second ballet Dahnald!

Not everyone who is a renegade is fighting against the Jews. Ted Cruz is a renegade because he's a self-absorbed lunatic.

>telling conservatives "vote your conscience" and "vote for liberty" is openly endorsing hillary who he attacked during his speech

Why are all namefags so fucking autistic?