>I answer
>she doesn't respond

dude wtf why do you post this shit in here

Fuck off christfag.

Because i want an answer.

give me source majoosi

That's just disgusting desu

>implying
Regardless, before atheism became mainstream this woman would be properly reprimanded and there may have even been legal action, instead her girlfriends probably just called her wild when they saw it and nothing really happened.

not as disgusting as you suresh

Source for what you tazi faggot?

for the webm retard

>white
She looks like a fucking iranian

this is hot as fuck

she is complaining about "man spreading" with absolutely ridiculous way probably

>doesnt know how to reverse search

>calls others retard

You are the TRUE retard.

I don't fucking know. A moral-less bankrupt generation?

Now answer me why didn't that dude just move out

indo-european btw
100% white

Thats a white in america, achmed.

Eww no, please dont put us in the same category as cumskins.

Check if she has hair on her back or not to confirm if she's Iranian

because it is and the guy on the left is a pajeet.

Why are you so salty sven?

Id put my benis in her bagina

Source? She doesnt look Iranian at all.

>be a Syrian refugee
>take the train to your first day at your new job
>listen to German podcasts to learn German
>some German woman next to you keeps bothering you because she wants you to fuck her

>She doesnt look Iranian at all.
except she extremely does

By KARA BOGA how much longer must we pretend wh*Tes are human?

t. never seen an Iranian woman before
She totally fucking does

Drugs probably - although you can tell he thinks about it a second when she grabs his hand lol

>trying to blame your western white subhuman degeneracy on others to feel better

Trust me, as someone who lives around Iranians she doesnt look Iranian as they have very specific features that tend to be sharp and thick ass eyebrows. Shes probably Italian or southern european origin or maybe white jewish.

This.

Whites always trying to make excuses for their sick behavior.

majoosis in denial about the ways of their women ITT

at least half of Iranian mothers are single here.

they cannot contain themselves in front of a proud BLACK BULL. unfortunately for her he was on his way to slay wh*Teoids for the sake of ALLAH and thus freed himself from being a slave to wh*Te pleasure

Based black man.

That was kinda beautiful to watch desu.

>future of the wh*Toid race

wh*te people are pathetic

She's a crazy feminist protesting his manspreading. She's not horny.

>Iranians aren't wh*Te

That red THOT was wet as hell after that no doubt.

We're actually black elamites.

youtu.be/KC8MIut0xLA

Kill yourself.

That's probably staged but if I were him I'd take that bitch to the nearest bathroom at the next stop and benis in bagina it.

Can anyone explain this retarded behaviour in white woman? Why are they such major cunts and sluts?

that's because you are a filthy wh*Te and don't have freedom of choice. funnily enough, this is also why women aren't interested in you.

Was expecting Alien to hatch out of her crotch half way in the video

no way fag.

you meme but white girls don't like ethnics

girls in general don't like you because you're pathetic and wh*Toid in mentality. you're the poo-in-loo equivalent of Elliot Rodger.

cope

>even pajeets easily steal white woman.

Theyre fucking your woman and shitting in your streets leaf, watchu gonna do?

*pakis
fixed for you

>The only picture he could find is the whitest looking indian ever
lmao

this better?

she has probably been with dozens of men before him

betabux, she's definitely fucking him only for money

>whitest looking indian

What makes him white looking? He looks typically punjabi.

He looks like a responsible young man. Fine by me my dude.

>That pic
>white

The state of the Indian Municipality of North America with Maple Leaf accessory.

Now who's coping, kek.

Btw bro, i lost my virginity to this white canadian exchange student when i was in high school. Your woman love to burn the coal for some reason.

>Indian Municipality of North America with Maple Leaf accessory.
What?

he looks nothing like an indian, unlike the other two that were posted (who did loook indian, and in their case, tehyre fucking women who have already fucked dozens of men thus they are cucks)

I don't believe you, unless you look white in which case it is believable, if you look like the average iranian (pajeet looking basically) then cope

>mfw a yank thinks he can troll

Bet my ass if he would've touched her cunt she would have immediately run to the lawyer to sue the "patriarch" scum

btw you are the second worst poster on this board after the neet Canadian.

shouldnt you be out buying skin lightening cream for your sister so she can attract a white male?

He doesnt look like an Indian cause thats an Iranian you stupid fuck.

Iranians look nothing like pajeets, as we're originally an Iranic people from the Caucasus.

Pic related, average Iranian face, south and north included.

90% of iranians look like pajeets so its over for them

I know plenty here, iranian/persian women all flock to white cock while the beta iranian males just sit there doing nothing

I live in a heavily Iranian area and see white woman with Iranian men constantly, even the darker looking Persians. Go outside a little bit more you insecure cuck.

Iranians are actually a modern offshoot of "Sarmatic" people that originated in what is now modern Ukraine and were eventually engulfed by Slavic people and basically along with a few other arrivals what made that Eastern European region what it is today.

I'm pretty sure he's either a white man or a brown woman.

>taking name off to samefag
wont work

also, she has probably had dozens of chad cock in her and she'll continue to have them in her while the iranian works and provides her with betabux

so slavic...

90% of iranians look like pajeets

I doubt you know any Iranians at all. What does an average Iranian look like to you? im curious.

Also stats prove you wrong: Intermarriage rate is very high among Iranian Americans.[27] It has been estimated that nearly 50 percent of Iranian Americans who married between 1995 and 2007 married non-Iranian Americans.[27] Research has furthermore indicated that Iranian Americans who are Muslim are more open to intermarry than those who are members of religious or ethnic minorities, such as Jews and Armenians.[27] Iranian Women are less likely to mix or intermarry outside their group compared to men, which, according to the PAAIA, is likely because as a group they are more likely to adhere to traditional Iranian values, including marriages that are approved by their families and within Iranian cultural norms.[27]

Most half breeds i know here are born to white mothers and Persian fathers, even un real life its the same thing e.g.. jon tron, reza jorjani, laci greene, roush valizadeh etc..

how will you respond to this amazing banter

that belly...hnnnnngg
I can't wait to have a pregnant wife.

Where is that pic taken? Iran is a very vast nation and people in the south tend to look different than the people in the north, west and south, so for all we know that pic coulda been taken in bushehr, deep southern Iran.

Pic related is what majority of Iranians look like on average.

Nah. They look like Arabs or latinos. They're not SA tier.

>blaming people at all

Southern Iranians look vastly different to north, east and west Iranians*

I don't know what is wrong with that non-white whore in the webm but white wimmin IRL burn too much damn coal.

We dont look like latinos, unless you mean the minority of latinos whom have southern euro descent, and arabs have very different features to Iranics. Compare gulf arabs to Persians for example, total different facial structure and features, similare cause theyre both caucasoids, but very different as well.

literally paki/indian tier = its over

no wonder iranian women hop on white cock... your men look like us ffs

sooo like arabs/pajeets
you're just confirming his point

take anyone from that picture throw him in punjab and no one would be the wiser

Even Persian manlets can pick up white leaf woman, now imagine what the alphas would do.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=haeuWi3WpAw

Also for every white man I see with an Iranian woman I literally see 10 Iranian men with white woman. The numbers arent even close to being fair butthurt white boi and the stats back me up. It's over, the PBS (Persian Big Schlong) has won. Keep on coping with being cucked kekcuck.

he doesn't look like a normal iranian, he looks way too chad, chads of any race can get girls

also the video is cringy, he got nothing from them

thesedon't look southern european

Who in Punjab is that light or has features like that?

Punjabis are brown skinned Dravidians on average, even the lightest Bollywood actors are darker and more indic looking than the average Iranian.

cope

I've lived in Don Mills, Iranians are betas and half their women are single with no kids.

You cope?

cope

i bet you look even more indic than me desu

>white woman

>B-but he doesn't look like a typical Iranian, th-thats the only reason.

The fact that you think that tells me you don't know any Iranians irl.

Hes an average looking guy in Iran, you just think he's a Chad cause youre a leaf beta who's born to bow down to the PBS my friend.

post your face with the eyes blacked out or something. We deserve to see what you presume has caused your inceldom given all the shitty threads and posts you've made.

you get very defensive, you probably look indic and thus white women avoid you which is why you try to overcompensate by posting here

you post on Sup Forums, you fool nobody

the pic you just posted
$$$ gets you anything

back to cucktears with you

>Implying you're a poo

>Implying you're not a butthurt wh*te degenerate butthurt at the world banging his slutty woman

why didn't he play with her tots then

Hes 100% white and trolling due to butthurt

>Post your picture

You first.

Also all my girlfriend's have been white.

I've literally conversed in urdu/hindi before just check archives, I even posted my picture months ago before i tripfagged

I am just a humble merchant, bringing the light of the black pill.

cope