/sino/-中文

traditional Chinese painting edition

Thread to discuss & learning Chinese language, culture, life, travel, economics,…etc

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sayaka-akimoto-s-nipple-pbkketn/answers/new.html
makezine.com/2017/11/19/apology-to-naomi-wu/
rem.komica2.net/00/pixmicat.php?res=10297615
youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ycw2nUQRM
youtube.com/watch?v=zduYU5fjjJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZibupuApbUQ
upmedia.mg/news_info.php?SerialNo=28779
reddit.com/r/taiwan/comments/7e3l1h/most_of_us_identify_as_taiwanese_not_chinese/
youtube.com/watch?v=XRwZhxGgTEs
youtube.com/watch?v=F9pWf9PJQXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Once the economy slows they'll back down on reform again

flag
6cm

Why do you post this everyday?

[Citation needed]

When exactly did this last happen? Seriously, when? That claim is a fucking meme. China’s reforms are quite continuous and rarely ever slow down.

How well do white monkey jobs pay?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

可能是六郎

Why does Peru love china?

Why does Viet hate china?

because china bullies vietnam

it's just banter

it's not so fun for them

安安

the CEO of a the blue-colored sharebikes apparently left China and took all people's deposits with him (you have to deposit money into these chink bike share apps before you use them). he's now 58 million or so dollars richer.

kek, you chinks are geniuses when it comes to scams and ripping people off. I wish I could get away with doing something like that

vietnamese are completely same with chink

Best pic in /sino/

Is this a good idea to go to China to language courses knowing no language or would it be better if I learn basic stuff before?

Better not to go unless you have a valid reason other than that and you're at least okay with chinese
Chinese teaching chinese is shit in basic course

Malcolm is such a bitch.

>user, say hello to your new colleagues.

What's the gag here? Are they all ladyboys?

>Have stomach problems in the UK quite often
>Everyone says I'll get sick in China because the foods bad
>Don't get sick at all
>Come back to the UK
>Stomach problems start again

???

HOMINA HOMINA

They’re all whores

Cut down on the munchieboxes

where is my white master

Hey

I HATE MUSLIM

Looks like pus coming out of a blister

Me too

5000 years of culture digested

DELET

I LOVE NAZI

cross eye dominance
so cute

i want to fuck a chinese girl in the ass

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sayaka-akimoto-s-nipple-pbkketn/answers/new.html

>My Apology to Naomi Wu and the Make Community

>Naomi shared pointed criticism around diversity at Maker Faire Shenzhen, including the very important issues of not being sufficiently inclusive of female makers, and the over-representation of foreign-born makers.

>With feedback from Naomi, we are working on a set of actions Make: will take to address her concerns.

>With permission from Naomi, we will feature Naomi and her work on the cover of the next issue of Make: along with a full-length story about her work.
>We will invite her and help her obtain a VISA to a USA Maker Faire in 2018, covering her travel and expenses.
>We will be publishing a diversity audit of Make: as a company and our properties, and will be setting goals to drive progress on these issues.
>We will be assembling advisory boards to work with our Maker Faire organizers to ensure our events are representative of our entire community. We will invite Naomi to be part of any advisory board for events in China.

makezine.com/2017/11/19/apology-to-naomi-wu/

how did she get bleached?

:^)

>tfw whitey tries to take control of Chinese politics by using our women
>tfw they don’t know that women hold no power in Chinese politics precisely for this reason

What did she mean by this

>Two weeks ago, I did something really stupid. I tweeted that Naomi Wu, @realsexycyborg, was not who she claimed to be, pointed to a conspiracy theory on that subject on Reddit. That would be wrong in any circumstance, but I’ve come to realize a couple of important things about this particular interaction: my response reflected my unconscious biases; and the negative impact of my tweets was amplified by the fact that I, a white, Western, male CEO of a key company in the Maker community, publicly questioned a young, female, self-employed Chinese maker. I specifically apologize for the tactless use of quotes around “her” in a tweet of mine that was offensive to Naomi and all women.

>they would build me a damn hover car if I asked
Pshhh yea right. Who does this bitch think she is?

Yummy

why do you think so peru? peru?

Women can walk around like that around China? I can practically see her labia...

rem.komica2.net/00/pixmicat.php?res=10297615

youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ycw2nUQRM

youtube.com/watch?v=zduYU5fjjJ8

youtube.com/watch?v=ZibupuApbUQ

do you believe in the power of positive thinking peru? the secret? do you believe if you think you will have cindy and meditate about cindy, you will get her back peru? peru?

希特勒没有做错什么

>压力山大? 爽一下!
giggity

Source?

Most of these share-bike groups are not owned by one dude. He couldn’t take all the money since it’s not liquid.

I doubt your story user.

Why do Hongkongers and Taiwanese post in Sino threads when they are not Chinese?

I can understand whitey doing so since he has yellow fever and dreams of sexpatting over here, but why would the most adamant anti-Chinese proponents be here....in a Chinese thread....on a Chinese image board. Don’t they have other things to do? Like selling out their race to foreigners?

Best Bros.

>Hong Kong and Taiwanese are not Chinese
Le good one

upmedia.mg/news_info.php?SerialNo=28779

引述报道:「莫之許是89學運一代,他們那個時候都以為這個政權的垮台是五年十年的事,所以他等了……。他跟我說,他當時要是知道30年後中國是這個樣子,他不會等待,會去經商或者是移民。」趙思樂臉上那複雜苦痛的表情又出現了:「一代抗爭者的青春就消耗在一個威權國家的崛起之下,一想到我的青春也要這樣消耗……。」

(我又想起几个月前跟中国人权律师的交流。十年前,他们曾乐观地以为,十年后民主化的中国会是怎样怎样。十年后,他们都说不出话了。我们也说不出话,仿佛让他们把我们的话也给说了。)

But they are not.

>Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic Of China
>not a part of China
>Taiwan, Province of China according to UN and all major world governments
>not a part of China
You are funny man.

They may not like CCP but they are Chinese

Nope

reddit.com/r/taiwan/comments/7e3l1h/most_of_us_identify_as_taiwanese_not_chinese/

>using Reddit as a source
>for ANYTHING

she is so disgusting, no surprise she gets with some roided retard (possibly synthol)

the only reason anyone gives even a remote hint of a fuck about her is for the whore like outfits she is wearing all the time.
her "maker" shit is ahmed the clockboy tier.
LED-strips on a skirt
3d printed bikini
i'ts always the most retarded shit nobody would care for if she weren't a chink with disgusting tits in stripper heels

pretty sure she got the titjob paid for by the ccp

Why is Korea catering so much to the footcrowd and when will China catch up?

youtube.com/watch?v=XRwZhxGgTEs

>*dresses like a slut*
>Reeee why aren't I taken seriously

poor men have gfs.
rich men fuck hookers.

Foot faggotry is normal in korea it's like the most popular fetish. In fact it's probably not even a "fetish" over there since it's so common.

The fuck is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=F9pWf9PJQXQ

spit fetish
grosssss

Average Chinese feet

this is why feetfags should be shot

>some women have ugly feet that's why men who like cute feet should be shot

poor men have gfs.
rich men fuck with hookers.
do you agree?

no
rich men buy a QT wife

You mean a trophy wife.

One that you just put out to stud and show off to your rich and influential buddies, but don’t actually love and barely even like.

WHY DOES MY CHINESE STILL SUCK
I JUST WANT TO BE FLUENT IN THIS PIECE OF SHIT LANGUAGE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Have you been to China?

men with poor character fuck hookers

Every night she sucks his stinky tiny Chinky cock she thinks of the nine zeros on her bank account and love blossoms

Saw a lot of young beautiful girls with guys in their 40s in Hangzhou.

The original /sino/ included the "Chinese-speaking world", so naturally it would include Hong Kong and Taiwan.

No, I've only been to Taiwan.

Oh that makes sense cause Taiwanese suck at mandarin

>goes to Hangzhou once
>doesn't even get laid
>m-muh China fuck Taiwan haha

Sup Sup Forums,
How would you react if one day you were to find out that treasonous members of the US government at all levels have been aiding the Chinese in their plot to destroy the Eastern seaboard of the US in a nuclear war?

literally me

Im feeling weak plus headaches. maybe I got HIV.
Im gonna take a test today.

Chinese are afraid of a real fight so their plan is to load up the government with spies.

>mfw