Hillary just won the election. And it's this man's fault

Hillary just won the election. And it's this man's fault.

Where were you when the republic died?

>casting about for blame
Did he say Donald J. Trump was a bottom feeder low life that nobody should vote for or that Republicanism is the good way to go? I forget.

BASED CRUZ

THE HERO WE NEED

>Implying Lyin' Ted made a mistake

Just fulfilling his duty as the controlled opposition in the Loser Party

He didn't bow and bend his knee, so he is worthless to us.

When Trump loses we will all be blaming Ted Cruz, not ourselves.

CONSISTENT CONSERVATIVES UNITE

>Telling people not to vote for his parties candidate.

I guess he's a Hill Shill now.

>yfw Ted Cruz himself is a #HillMissile

>"muh Trump" shitfest
>his party

pick one.

His face is so fucking repugnant.

She was already going to win. This is just further ammunition she can use in the debates (in which she already would have destroyed him).

Most people in the world would rather want Clinton over a raging madman.

I'm voting for Clinton, she will bring me my WW3.

Before months end, Bernie will do the same thing.

Niggas don't know bout my 12th amendment
(or the 20th)

President Paul Ryan incoming

Maybe if you understood that winning political coalitions, especially on the Republican side of American politics (where the individual is held more important than the collective), should not be allegorized to capitulations to figures of royalty, but rather are built from making concessions towards divergent groups and people, you'd see how Trump's actions throughout this campaign is where the fault will certainly lie.

ATTENTION PLEBS

For you with low IQs who can't even fathom the 4D chess we are playing, one need only observe the aftermath of Ted's valiant sacrifice of his own political career to realize that his refusal to endorse Donald J. Trump has made him a martyr to the party, bringing solidarity and unity in support of the Republican presidential nominee.

After today, none shall be so bold as to fail in bending their knee to the true leader of the Republican party, the people's leader, Donald J. Trump.

We have spoken. /thread

MINUTELY REMINDER THAT CTR IS USING THE RATO DEBACLE AS A CONDUIT FOR DIVIDE-AND-CONQUER TACTICS.

lol you assholes are already casting blame for why trump lost, holy shit

As If Trump was ever going to uphold the sanctity of the Republic and Constitution which he's never spoken of

You're right.

Simply inform them that Bernie is probably doing the same thing before months end

Well that was... unexpected.

What's your angle?