What the fuck is wrong with American women...

What the fuck is wrong with American women? When will they learn that us Canadians are disgusted by them and don't want them. Are they all retarded or something?

Finn is the most jew looking kid ever

yank roasties BTFO

Fucking low test guy, I hope it's a troll because Westein thing. When I was 13 I wanted to fuck so badly my science teacher

Are all Canadians faggots like that twink?

>When I was 13 I wanted to fuck so badly my science teacher
I wanted to fuck my grade 8 science teacher too but she wasn't an American, was yours?

Muslims are precocious as fuck

lmao fucking kid is jewish what a surprise, let me guess he respects women and dindu nuffin fucking faggot

Oh look it's another American who somehow just can't see that his country's women are all pig-disgusting. Fuck they really must put something in your tap water if you guys can't see it!

>Wolfhard
What does it even mean?
Could there be Wolfeasy?

desu at his age I was just interested in videogames and my crush, thats actually very normal

>When he turns 18

So what's the issue then? What an attention seeking faggot

>So what's the issue then?
She's an American pig

lobo caca

Wolfsoft.

>not 15 or 16
Puritain culture is so backwards.

If an adult man told a 14 year old girl to hit him up in 4 years he would be spending 25 years in prison.

When 40something celeb guy dating early 20's is cool.
But they mad at this, media is full of butthurted man.

Why are Canadians so sensitive?

Goddammit, I lost the screenshot of the guy who sent a message to a 16-year-old girl on Facebook, then two years later sent her another message.

Why does she look like a Batman villain

DAMN, Lexi Belle looks like THAT?

> early 20's is equal to 14
found the pedo

Is this the same kid who got molested by Kevin Spacey?

Macron pls.

that's a strange way to come out of the closet

If a roastie hits on me I'll report her to the police for harassment. Boys only.

>Macron pls.

be gone thot

>the kid Kevin Spacey raped
That kid is now 46 years old and That incident happened in 1986.