Liberal Media Propaganda General /LMPG/

>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE BE TERRORISTS LMAO

This has to be one of the worst "documentaries" that I've ever seen. Very little objective evidence or narration.

Heavy handed editorializing "linking" gun owners/enthusiasts to far-right christian identity movements and violent white nationalists.

Stock footage of President Clinton announcing a bill that bans "assault rifles" after an agency like the ATF stormed a compound with guns blazing.

What a dumb piece of shit. I'm reluctant to cancel my subscription but this might be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism_in_the_United_States
outpost-of-freedom.com/mcveigh/okcaug98.htm
metro.co.uk/2017/04/19/gunman-shoots-three-strangers-dead-on-mission-to-kill-white-people-6583102/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are your opinions on the Branch Davidians?

If this is satire, it's quite well done.

Dey wuz good boys who din do nuffin. Dey was in church all de time.

i don[t know what doc you're talking about op.

So Sup Forums is defending blowing up daycare centers now?

You should watch the conspiracy documentaries on Oklahoma City.

Even if you don't agree, they're interesting at least -- moreso than blaming guns n shieettt.

Most acts of terrorism in the United States are done by white supremacists, often with a military background

Why do you think veterans were considered people most likely to be radicalized by Homeland security a few years back?

>what is reverse image search

definitely worth watching. Though I have no idea how reliable the evidence presented is, it's pretty compelling to see.

Given the scale of the operation it's relaly not that surprising to think there are more accomplices than the two prosecuted. Govt complicity is starting to stretch things though with the evidence they provide.

Objectively wrong.

right

How do I get a redpilled white nationalist gf?

>im black btw

seems enitrely possible to be black and pick up a white qtpie with separatist principles. All the identity arguments made on behalf of other races and ethnicities function just as well with white folks, though as a white person who hates identity politics I'd feel very wary of anyone at all exprssing interest in my perspective, especially a black dude I might like just fine if we spoke as two dudes and not someone i'd assume did not have a genuine and benign interest in my opinion on it.

I saw a picture of some cute Norway girl in a Nazi uniform - i think it was a Halloween costume but she was getting shit on by like buzzfeed or one of those sites for it - anyway I now have a fetish for white supremacy but I'm not sure how to find a girl like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism_in_the_United_States

Do some research next time before you go repeating what your numale friends echo off of each other at your local Starbucks™ round table discussion.

is that Eminem in the middle

You're a colossal pussy, OP.

>Most acts of terrorism in the United States are done by white supremacists, often with a military background
Wrong.

>to far-right christian identity movements
Not knowing who the Brach Davidians are confirms you as underage.

Actually he's completely right and the only reason you're saying he's wrong is because you don't want it to be true.

>what is being a good communicator

swell, do you actually want a racist white girl or a white girl who understands that white nationalism is essentially identical to all other racial and ethnic separatist movements, and might see the merits in such arrangements?

If you just want a racist white girl you'll need to check fetish sites i think.

i don't even knwo any of the stats but whenever you hear someone described as a "white supremacist" you should be very supsicious about whatever is being said. Everyone is liable to labelled as such if it fits the desired message.

>>i don't even knwo any of the stats but
Then shut the fuck up.

Hugo Boss still exists user.

How come white people don't make their own biased documentaries instead of crying so much?

>i don't even knwo any of the stats but

lol

They do, it usually involves the Branch Dravidians not stock piling weapons to provoke the rapture and literally being a multi culti.

>KKK, Aryan Nation, The Order, Charleston shootings, Sikh shooting
Way to link an article that validates the oppositions view. God you white neo-nazi basement dwellers can't do anything right, besides kill innocent people.

Kek.

>African-Americans are 15% of the population but only 5% of top-level chess players. This is an outrage that must be corrected!

>Everyone says America's 2% Muslim population is comprised entirely of terrorists, but they're only responsible for 40% of all terror attacks! It's the 60% white people that are responsible for the remaining 60%!

Fucking SJWs

Ideologically, Timothy McVeigh is exactly who the average Sup Forumsfag should aspire to be.

outpost-of-freedom.com/mcveigh/okcaug98.htm

His ideas are even more relevant today then they were back in the 90's.

The pendulum swings both ways

Right now the left is defeated because it went too far with entertaining the mentally ill segment of the ideology, if the right swings just as hard the other way people will shift left just as fast

So the good news is literally everyone is literally autistic now.

>there is enough content for this to not be satire

STATISTICS ARE RACIST YOU BIGOT, LEAVE THE FACTS OUT OF IT DRUMPFKIN

THEY ARE THE RELIGION OF PEACE OKAY DISCUSSION OVER

>metro.co.uk/2017/04/19/gunman-shoots-three-strangers-dead-on-mission-to-kill-white-people-6583102/

Funny how this wasn't blasted through the media as a racist attack for months, like that kid who kill them black people at a church.

>Actually he's completely right
Wrong.

No

The fanatical segments of each side are mostly worthless members of society who suffer from delusions of grandeur and persecution dispite being generally unemployed and lacking of any employable skillsets. Most of the working members of society who make up the voting tax base sit in the middle and see merits in both sides of the argument but will side with whoever can benefit them the most at that given time

The difference is there is a fuck load more 'millennial leftists', than there are 'alt-rightists'.

'alt-aight' is some fringe internet group. Meanwhile you will see dozens of people sharing extremely leftwing posts all over facebook and talking about it in public, because they have most of the media on their side still. Just look at how popular sites like BuzzFeed, Vice and John Oliver are.

I'd be happy if we went back to being more centrist.

okay, everyone on Sup Forums is autistic though