How many women do you usually have sex with when visiting a foreign country?

How many women do you usually have sex with when visiting a foreign country?

Do you have a favorite country to go to?

> having s*x
FUCK OFF TO HELL YOU FUCKING NORMIE CUNT

>Visiting a foreign country
Hahaha fuck off normie.

Estonia is part of Finland

Just been once in Canada, no girl would even hang out with me.

faggots always lie in these threads

Yuro chicks always drop their pants for the big American cock

But why?

The hell would I know, I even went to the motherfucking night clubs and didn't get any luck. At least everyone was kind to me even when rejecting me.

Does this actually happen to people (excusing prostitutes and uglies)?

I'm from the United States.

Depends on the country and cost of living. For instance. I went to Western Europe when I was 20 years old. I didn't have enough money to go on dates or out to bars. Didn't end up hooking up once until I reached Germany, and then again until Serbia.

But, by and large, I tend to prefer girls with darker complexions.

So far I'm around:

>Mexico: 3
>Colombia: 4
>Nicaragua: 1
>Turkey: 2
>Canada: 1
>India: 20+ (8 in the past three months)

Been to 30-ish countries but had a GF for at least half of them. I've lived in India for two years. If you're white and can speak some Hindi, it's easy to meet liberal, educated girls (but if you're just passing through and traveling around, it's substantially more difficult -- dating culture doesn't work the same way here. Even "easy" girls usually won't put out on the first date, although it does happen).

I hope you’re doing your sworn duty as an American to impregnate all these girls and spread the superior American seed all across the Earth.

its our women, they’re shit. don’t feel bad

Why do white fuck everything

t. shags his anime pillow every evening

?

rate your looks

6/10.

Average body, average fashion sense. Some girls will think I'm good-looking and others won't.

I'm great at talking, though.

Are you mutt?

No.

Irish on my mom's side, Eastern European on my dad's. Family has been in America for about 100 years.

he just fucked ugly latinas

Nope, not at all.

>mexico
>nicaragua
>colombia

mmmm yes

>no
>but yes

latina whores are meant for white cock. it's in their blood, they desire to be conquered by whites

>Colombians are ugly

it's a shame :/

I assumed he meant mixed-race.

Did you move to india for work?

No -- it's kind of a weird story.

I'm going home in January to finish university. After my degree is done, I'd like to do the Peace Corps with a master's program for two and a half years.

Wouldn't mind living and working in India afterward.

This country really pisses me off sometimes, but it's sort of like a second home now (albeit one where I get stared at incessantly).

tell story fag

I would, but I have to take a bath and go to my Designated Boning Hotel.

Train to Mumbai tomorrow afternoon and going home in a few weeks, I think. Gotta meet FWB one more time before leaving.