Seriously what is his problem? is it autism?

Seriously what is his problem? is it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt-vG_TdOT4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469058926355.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=onYEr3sFVgM
youtube.com/watch?v=ErZCMcoC8X8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_Republican_National_Convention#Reagan.27s_concession_speech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No he's a Canadian Mexican.

Can a rat even have autism?

Hillary will win :)

Didn't he just demonstrate that they can?

UP AND DOWN THE TICKET

>wants to introduce measures to stop vote rigging
>can't get elected because vote rigging

Based hillary

He's playing 1D chess.

I think its his face.

>Why didn't he support a guy who attacked him personally, insulted his wife, and accused his dad of killing JFK

He literally uncucked himself.

Delusions of grandeur.
youtube.com/watch?v=vt-vG_TdOT4

He also went against his pledge of supporting the republican nominee.

Either way he tried to paint it, Trump knew what he was doing by inviting him onstage with knowledge on hand that he wasn't going to endorse him. If he bent the knee or went back on his pledge it was lose/lose for Cruz.

Delusions of Grandeur. He thinks he's some kind of mastermind politician with great strategic and doesn't realize people see right through backstabbing, fake 'true conservative' persona

I have autism, and autistic people don't like change.

This man clearly doesn't like change.

Cruz confirmed for autistic.

I had an autistic rat once. His name was Lord Teddington. He used to spaz out and bite me for no reason, which is pretty autistic. One day he did it and I hit him in the head with a book spine. After he finished flopping around, he was much less autistic acting, but still was quite an odd duck, just less bitey.

This. Ted should have just went home to The Great Bathhouse of the North and licked his wounds for a few years.

Trump is thinking about Shillary, not Cruz

he is feeling guilty about the whole being a serial killer thing

What happened m8s?

Was busy dining tacos.

Christianity

He should have just declined to speak instead of make an ass of himself to the party.

He's a religious nut that got blown the fuck out of the primaries three months ago. His supporters are three delusional evangelicals on Sup Forums and one autist on Facebook. His children hate him, America hates him, Canada hates him, the Republicans hate him, the Democrat hates him, the indepedents hate him, and Sup Forums hates him.

His problem is that he's a creepy weirdo. Pic and webm very related

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469058926355.webm

Maybe it's because unlike Chris Christie and Mike Pence, he actually has a conscience

Watch the webm. Look at his Mom's face. That's a mixture of fear and cringe.

Southern Protestants are mentally unstable

I'm a clinical psychologist and honestly for a long time warching him I legitimately do think he either is on the autism spectrum or is just so puppeted that he comes off that way

He has principles.
Trumpfags could never understand this.

He's autistic for not cucking himself for trump? If anything it shows he has a shred of dignity you little alt right twat. I don't even like him since he's a religious zealot, but I respect this decision

There is literally nothing wrong with Teddy Cruz.

Outside of any politics or views his appearance and presence is just profoundly unsettling. He's like this unholy combination of crazy eyes, pervert smile, whinyness, and self-righteousness.

As for the pledge, he was fucking stupid for signing it, fucking stupid to not honor it, and it's baffling why anyone even gives two shits about this limp noodle of a man at all.

>daddy

Admit it, you almost threw up every time he said it.

being a loner autist that pisses everybody off for 'my internal dignity and need to be correct' is absolutely not a good politician, chump, nobody's going to vote for 'le strong loner'

A FUCKING LEAF

He lied to his entire party and tried to throw the convention into chaos at a time when unity against the dems is crucial for personal gratification.

But right, yeah... principles and guns and all that. Cool narrative.

MY PRINCIPLES AND INTERNAL WORLDVIEW ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO MAINTAINING MY PSYCHOLOGICAL NARRATIVE

>Ted Cruz would be that weirdo with a necktie in high school who gives a speech about Jesus, degeneracy, and conservative principles

Fortunately he will unite the party because even his supporters fucking hate him now.

What's the point of "unity" if you have to give up nearly everything you ever stood for to achieve it?
That's not unity, it's surrendering.

>that flag
R A R E

When the world says move, Ted Cruz tips his fedora and says, "Vote your conscience"

you know he does look a bit like chrischan

You sound very young. Probably your first election cycle. well let me tell you something. This is exactly the type of shit that looks really good for future elections. He'll be able to go back and say 'I didn't sacrifice my principles or my dignity for political expedience', and it'll be true. Trump acted like a complete idiot during the primaries, especially to cruz. He really didn't deserve Cruz's support. And no self respecting man would've done any different in Cruz's position. You don't just turn the other cheek after a guy has gone after your family like trump did to him. He had no other choice on a personal level, and in a political sense, it was actually a smart move in the long run

autist detected

>Trump acted like a complete idiot during the primaries
>No self-respecting man would have done any different in Cruz's perspective
>He had no other choice on a personal level
>It was a smart move in the long run

every word in your post is completely wrong, autism is amazing

>It's a Canadian pretending to know what he's talking about

This isn't reddit. Just because you say things that sound smart and meet the quota for length doesn't mean you'll get gilded.

This.

>Man the convention is going great, the party is totally united and going to crush Hillary Clinton no problem

>Ted Cruz is up, looks like he's going to get his crowd to vote for Trump

>don't stay home in november, good shit

>hurr dont vote trump though

Fucking Rato you could have redeemed yourself.

Did you just discover this buzzword? Never mind. No point talking to underage kiddies

Cruz is a good man, I'll give him that. He should have given trump a knee, for it was completely obvious to expect an on slot if he didn't. And trump effectively politically knee-capped Cruz, so gg mr.cruz missile.

>be ted cruz
>first debate, election 2024
>moderator says "We're going to make a pledge to support the future republican nominee"
>20 minutes of laughter from all the other candidates
>the audience keeps throwing cheese at me for some reason
>Eric Trump high fives everybody
>God has forsaken me

>man who stands by his ideals
>why does he do this
He's just doing what he said he would do months ago

>is it autism?
It literally is. He was hated all the way through college and was known as that guy that would walk around in bathrobes smoking cigars, trying to debate people.

This is why I love Cruz, he's the only candidate that represents me.

>calling other posters 'canadian' and 'leaf' when you are Canadian yourself

Stop trying to fit in, kid. Also, didn't see anything resembling an argument in there. Try again

i think its the face. something about it is off
almost like theres a face glued on top of another face

just stawp posting, you're not smart or witty enough to poast here m'gentleman

>Says I call people leaf
>Didn't tho
>DIDNT THO

And anyway, I was calling you out because, I understand that you're fucking full of shit, just like I would be if I said that tripe you posted.

It wasn't the rat that was autistic mate

It wasn't the the autism that killed him in the end, no, 'twas the trap that killed the rat.

So Cruz was originally supposed to endorse Trump/Pence specifically in his speech? Way to throw US conservatives everywhere under the bus.

d...d..dahnold what about my delegates

How's middle school going for you?

this is why you're considered the shittest posters

Rato should stick a shotgun in his mouth and pull the trigger with his tail.

>Trump insults his wife and father
>"Cruz should just get over it xDDDD"

>using the phrase 'middle school'
>is canadian

jesus, just immigrate to America already if you want to be one so bad. You're already using their words. I bet you don't even put a u in neighbour.

This

Gas The Cruzes, Rat War Now!!!!

You don't have middle schools? Must be a newfie. I can't blame you for being retarded in that case

youtube.com/watch?v=onYEr3sFVgM
Lying Ted lies again.

I actually did go to a one-room schoolhouse, but the important thing here is that you're a goddamned moron.

I'm just bumping this because It'll make it easier to find the thread on my phone since I'm leaving.

>one-room schoolhouse
Holy shit, do you live in one of the territories in the middle of the wilderness?

No, Saskatchewan.

Newfies truly are subhuman scum

>that webbum
fucking canadians, man

That fucking face. He was born in a lab for sure..

AMERICA NEEDS A PRINCIPLED CONSERVATIVE LEADER

>could be

Is he related to Chris Chan? the resemblance in their voice is uncanny

This. Cruz proved he has a backbone even against his own party.

How were tonight's tendies?

God damn, why was every candidate so fucking ugly this year? Even Marco with those big dumb ears.

that shit gave me chills
>floridian checking in

>with being
you fucking red nipple

You're being really over dramatic.

What exactly do Cruz and Donald disagree on other than how hard you must pray to Jesus?

I bet his breath smells and no one tells him..

youtube.com/watch?v=ErZCMcoC8X8

>nearly everything you ever stood for
There are plenty of things they agree on, such as the 2nd amendment, border control, lower taxes and smaller government, repealing obamacare, etc.

Oh fuck off. Cruz is the only good thing Canada has ever produced.

Cruz is a true American. A bitter independent ass hole Christian who hates faggots. I love the guy, I would have voted for him if Trump weren't running. Going to the RNC and mocking the opponent he lost to was American AS FUCK

This.

I love Trump, but Cruz looked like a fucking badass tonight. He literally stood on stage mocking the people's choice while an entire stadium boo'd at him and he just continued his speech with a smirk on his face

>Hello New York delegation

Fucking btfo'd. Will vote for him next time.

This image. Help me understand.

>Probably your first election cycle
Oh, so you're making all these claims based on previous elections? Which one(s)?

>inb4 no reply because he's LITERALLY making shit up

My favorite part was when he said "fuck the will of the people!" and flipped off the cameras. What a badass. All Trump had was more votes.

Reagan shit all over Gerald Ford at the RNC forty years ago and won the next election

Politically this makes absolutely no sense. Even if Trump loses, Cruz will always be remembered as the guy who didn't help unify the party. He probably thinks this is going to make him come off as principled, but it just makes him seem like an asshole who can't be trusted; a fuckin rat.

"There's not a day goes by that my mother isn't lifting me up in prayers... for hours..."

>Cruz is a true american

ooooookaaay

"Reagan endorsed Ford after his defeat, and gave an eloquent and stirring speech that overshadowed Ford's own acceptance address" - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_Republican_National_Convention#Reagan.27s_concession_speech

Is Wikipedia lying or are you?