Uhh...you can LEAVE

Fatty Mcbutterpants

>SG1
>X-files
>TNG

The trinity of essential comfy viewing.

I'm looking for a decent rip or stream of it btw

Not my bag.

I always hated King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond. I never got their appeal at all. Brad Garrett, Brian Doyle, and Jerry Stiller notwithstanding, both of those were overrated sitcoms.

Kevin James has no charisma, Leah Remini can be hot for sure but she's never played a character that isn't insufferable, and Jerry Stiller was the only thing carrying that shitshow, and you could argue he was rehashing the same schtick he did in Seinfeld. Boring as fuck, especially when you've been watching NYC-area sitcoms for 15 years prior.

First 3 seasons of community.
First 3 seasons of Arrested Development(4th season is good but not comfy)
Monk before Sharona left
Good Eats
Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
The Sopranos
Oz
Party Down
Bored to Death
Generation Kill
Space Ghost
American Dad
Married with Children
Futurama(Fox years)
Tales From the Crypt
X-Files
Battlestar Galactica
Animaniacs
Freakazoid!
Japanese Iron Chef
British Kitchen Nightmares
The F Word
Clarkson/Hammond/May Top Gear
The IT Crowd
Would I Lie To You?(once Rob Brydon started hosting)
The Mighty Boosh
Off the Air
Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations
Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern
Two Fat Ladies
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction
Modern Marvels
Unwrapped
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Spongebob(first 3 seasons)
Captain Planet
Ed, Edd, and Eddy
Scrubs
Castle

Peter Doyle. What I agree with you on is Kevin James, other than KoQ. It's his Magnum Opus, and it's comfy as fuck.

Boyle, my bad.

>party down
i love you
ive never once met anyone in real life who has ever even heard of it and it may be my favorite show of all time :/

You're thinking of Peter Boyle, and he was the dad on Raymond. Jerry Stiller played the dad on King of Queens

It was just such a perfect ensemble comedy show. The cast knew how to play off each other perfectly, and they're all so good that swapping out Jane Lynch with Megan Mullaly didn't slow them down at all. It's how a comedy show should be, and really deserves to get talked about as much as Arrested Development, which I also love.

I don't even care if it's the episode about the murdered Russian caviar mogul that I've seen about 6 times more than any other episode, I'm watching that shit until I see Created by DICK WOLF

agreed. i once brought it up on here and it got shallowly dismissed with the usual "s1 was good but after that it was trash..." garbage. i think s2 was the show hitting its stride. in the first season you could see the awkwardness between the actors that constricts that kind of ensemble comedy. but in s2 theyre pretty much firing on all cylinders AND the writing gets better.

My ex fiancee loved this show so we watched them all.

It was comfy, and so is his new chow on Kevin can wait, has it's moments and he's married to a more believable wife

i feel like ive heard the new show is getting critical acclaim, is it worth a watch?

Twin Peaks
Burn Notice
Chuck

I know it's bad but I thought Rules of Engagement was also super comfy

PSYCH

This.

Am I crazy or does anyone else get super comfy watching Great British Bakeoff too? I don't even care I know who wins. Comfy as hell.

>Leah Remini will never bully your cock with her trashy nails

>he unironically spent a part of his life spending a part of his life
Sad.
You know you're going to die one day, right?

Reaper

Yeah, my bad. Brian Doyle? Heh that's -Murray, and another guy entirely. I was meaning Peter Boyle from ELR.

Yeah I do like that show, although in large doses it starts to get a little annoying (when you start noticing pacing trends to exaggerate drama or stress).
>Rules of Engagement
That was probably my favorite sitcom while it was running (atleast regarding non-cable sitcoms). The banter at the diner was always solid.
Burn Notice and psych are fucking great, I wish ION Television would run them more, getting fucking sick of Criminal Minds and SVU all the time on that network. (Original Law & Order is good, and I don't mind Blue Bloods Thursdays, but psych is only on late night and Burn Notice sometimes in mornings, why can't they bump Criminal Minds or SVU off MON/TUE/WED for once?)

KOQ is literal kino

just shut ur brain off

the big bang theory

Frisky Dingo

More like boring, lifeless unfunny shows where your soul goes to die, shows. And even then it's not even remotely as bad as Everybody Loves Raymond.

I bet you like Full House.

Good One

never watched one episode of any stargate show. Love TNG and X-Files. Should I watch SG1?

King of the Hill
Jeopardy/Wheel of Fortune
Golden Girls
The King of Queens
Iron Chef America
Shark Tank
How it's Made
The Simpson's 2-8
TNG
Two Broke Girls
Seinfeld

1. Deep Space 9
2. SG1
3. Voyager
4. Enterprise
5. TNG
6. Atlantis
9001. Universe
9002. TOS
9003. Whatever I missed out

>you will never go back to 2008 and watch re runs in the afternoon with your father and have a ball

Can't even turn this on anymore when I see it.

I miss you dad

Not trying to be a weeb, but the Japs have perfected the art of comfy. Pic related.

Also Polar Bear Cafe if you do animu.

>2008 was 30 years ago

Don't watch 2BG but you got a damn cozy list

Forgot some

Bob's Burgers
To catch a predator
Cops
The New Detectives
DDD
No Reservations
MVF

I have a lot of trouble being comfortable with live studio audiences. It's so distracting if I'm not laughing out loud along with it.

COPS is my go to comfy show

GOAT ADA? I got Claire Kincaid.

I bet you like hobo smegma.

So it's subject matter is gross and horrible, but damn it, I love having To Catch a Predator on in the background while I do work or whatever.

Also, not really Sup Forums but "The Chronicles of Chris-chan" on YouTube. His voice is like ASMR only with less whispering and more autism.

>too underage to remember kevin james before he was a sandler stooge

smgdh

This is a really good list

Unwrapped is in a comfy league of its own

THAT PUSSYS GETTIN TIGHT

>chronicles of chris-chan

i unironically playlist that shit sometimes when i'm trying to sleep, that autism is incredibly calming

Right? I almost want to download all 433 videos because I'm afraid, with YouTube's new "anti-bullying" policies, that YouTube is going to remove all the videos. If those get gone forever, I'd legit be upset. It's like a piece of history at this point.

I have seen most of the videos so many times, though, that I can quote some of them. It's fucking sad, man.

>no charisma

Wtf did I just read?

the chronicles went down once, fucked by youtube
and some autist reuploaded many, and another linked all videos xer could find in a playlist

CWC brings out the autism in all of us

MY ASS IS PRETTY HAIRY

I remember. It's when the Cwcville Library was deleted. That's what sparked my fear of losing it forever. It's like the fucking Dead Sea Scrolls, man.

>"Tickle your Puss'ay, pretty little click there."
>"You're the pedofork! You dork!"
>"Citizens of the internet! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and dudes of all teenages."

And of course, Bob the Internet Lumberjack:
>"Turn that goddamn camera off! Do you REALIZE..." etc

I should write my thesis on Chris.

I love Rick and Morty. It makes me feel smart. #sealteamRick

Price is Right
Bob oozed that old school charisma and Drew Carrey is an all around likable guy even though he looks weird as fuck skinny. The pacing is quick and energetic and stakes just high enough to care about. Can't hate a show that hasn't changed it's visual style for almost 40 years

I see no love for sex and the city on this bored. It's discussed more on /x/ in fucking mandela threads.

Good list. Would totally load a few bowls and share drinks with you

Even the fucking DVD sets are comfy, with their own little jacket.

whenever i was sick from school I'd just spend all day on couch in front of TV and I'd make sure not to miss Price is Right in the morning and repeats of Wings were on in the afternoon

Seinfeld will alawys be top comfy to me, especially the earlier episodes.

max comfy

ON THE MUPPET SHOW TONIGHT

this!

she died

aw so close to the weekend...

Fucking love this show.
Maggie was one of the many influences in my youth that gave me a thing for short hair.

Never heard of this actually. I guess I will give it a try. Love quality 90s stuff

The earlier seasons at least. In addition to just being inferior in general, the NO MA'AM-era episodes are often depressing. I've literally been watching this shit on a semi-regular basis for 30 years...don't think I'll ever truly get sick of it.

Most of the time I'd end up switching the channel, because the entire show was depressing. Especially the episodes where Al is just trying to do the right thing, and everyone is selfish and ungrateful, and he gets screwed over. If I wanted to see that I'd just go watch normal people.

Also Kelly had a nice ass.

How is Oz comfy?

Not that guy, but having a show be set in pretty much one location only lends a great deal to..whatever attributes define what is comfy.

Plus there's a simplicity to the show that's inviting.

Yeah,but there is a lot of ass rape,which counterbalances the comfy.

You're a fucking loser my dude

For you

Get out

Justfied
Origina Hunter X Hunter
OITNB
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Twin Peaks
Midsummer Murders

>Two Broke Girls
>comfy

>comfy tv shows thread
>no relic hunter

During the airing of the first 2-3 seasons of The OC were probably the happiest times of my life, watching it takes me back.

Summer was a qt

Comfiest show ever made imo.

please leave retard

Yeah, I was in love with her.

Utopia

Show's fucking horrifying but such a pleasure to watch

This show literally invented the pseudo intellectualism comedy that gave us Big Bang Theory
good riddance

MILK

Is the guy on top blind? Or is just regret in his eyes?

Only NHK World bros will understand