So when Trump loses in November, how are you going to explain it?

So when Trump loses in November, how are you going to explain it?

Rigged voting, le media, or look at the non-white voting margins and uselessly complain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ceegnWSENQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BLAME the JEWS of course .
They are the reason , if Trump loses

Hiro will delete Sup Forums if Trump loses.
No need for 2 Sup Forumss.

Well, Achmed, that is assuming that the race war won't have already begun

i'm not going to explain shit.

if trump loses then it proves he was the underdog all along.

if hillary wins then my faith in the system is restored.

>rip

The only way Hillary can win at this point is by rigging the votes. It wouldn't surprise me because if she can get to the head of the FBI she can easily get to whoever's programming the voting machines.

LEAF

We didn't meme hard enough. That's my explanation.

>Get cucked at your own convention
>Half your party despise you
>Democrats unite behind theirs
>Are as popular as cancer across America by regularly coming behind Clinton
>Be so scared you offer Kasich vice-Presidency so that he can control "domestic and foreign affairs" while you will "Make America Great Again"

His campaign is a shambles and Sup Forums is a joke for supporting him. The best thing that will come out of this will be the shitposting early this November.

Everyone knows it's politically incorrect to vote for Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton must win or riot. #BlackLivesMatter

Completely deny that he ever ran and spend 4 years complaining about Hillary while hypocritically benefiting from her 1% just like Trump will

Stupid people.

Actually, idiot means in acient Greek "Not interested in politics."

>when

IF he loses, I will accept that the majority of the population did not want him as president. The media may be partially to blame for misinformation about him, but every American citizen has a vote.

>mfw this poster was denied a remain victory

I remember when you were making screencaps of brit/pol/ before the EU ref

How mad were when brexit won?

Were you expecting an actual response? Too bad, this is all you get!

Okay?

Retarded fucking Americans. The meme you moronic bongs and the rest of Europistan spout will finally ring true.

>Rigged voting
>Thinking this is unlikley given the USA has bought into the electronic voting machine jew.

I voted Brexit.

I will enjoy seeing Trumpfags in early November though.

Nah. Damage control m8

You voted remain. Can't hide your rage from me

>Ha ha! You're a Remainfag!
>No I'm not, I voted Leave.
>Y-Y-You're mad...

I expect Hilary to rig the election.

I will accept this result because we (the US population) allowed it to happen. From there I'll do whatever is appropriate.

Still mad that remain lost, shitposter?

I know bro. Exactly.

Those remainians are too easy

A remainiac who doesn't want to admit he voted to stay

Sup Forums was right again.

>buttmad remain voters detected

since no one's said it:

women

A FUCKING LEAF

I distinctly remember an anti brexit Canadian

He was never gonna win to begin with. Just a proxy to puah millennials off republicanism. From the start i called this bullshit.

Lock it ip senpai

All I want is too see one Sup Forumslack snap

Just one. Give me that.

This looks like one of the aliens from that one justice league animated movie. They were white and gooey like that with a black/red heart (or maybe eye) and had a giant walking goo-base. I imagined all of the female heroes being trapped in it and stuffed in every hole with goo-tentacles and being mindbroken to serve the goo-aliens.

>Supreme Court recently outlawed voter registration

Shillary is probably planning to mobilizes buses full of spics to vote in multiple districts. It's a common occurrence in Californian elections already.

Even if Trump loses, I still have the pleasure of knowing I'm smarter than the average globalist/ Goldman-Sachs peon, and the niggers and feminists voting for her last name and vagina.

>having a folder full of smug anime girls

>being this autistic

if Trump loses it will be because of PA.

Also your country is a shithole.

If Trump loses in November, it'll be because things aren't actually shitty enough yet for people to vote for such a world-changing candidate.

Now if Trump gets assassinated, THAT is a horse of a different color. Him dying will not quell the very real need for us to take back our democracy from corporatists. Someone will replace him....only he isn't going to be running for office so he can simply be shot like his predecessor. No, no, he won't be a game show host with the country's continued prosperity and health in mind. He'll be the Julius Caesar that ends our republic.

>autistic
you really told him

Чтo Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs кoнeчнo cилa, нo дyмaю и им этo нe пoд cилy.

>Even if Trump loses, I still have the pleasure of knowing I'm smarter than the average globalist/ Goldman-Sachs peon, and the niggers and feminists voting for her last name and vagina.
Sup Forums in a nutshell

Trump has a better chance than Brexit ever had.

5D chess.
This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

As a social conservative Christian..

I will put my faith in the lord to see us through and we will be delivered.

My excitement over Trump is that God wills his rise to power. He will help save our people.

so literally anyone can just walk up and vote in the general election?
no need to prove who you are/where you live?

HERE IS THE EXPL. :

>youtube.com/watch?v=-ceegnWSENQ

I'm not explaining shit. I'm going to jump ship and shitpost with the muzz and mex.

I have never witnessed an election where significant amounts of people in every losing party cried "Vote rigging" because their candidate lost and balllots were thrown out in a few places.

Vote rigging is such a meme I think I'd have a hard time recognizing when it actually happened because people raise shitstorms over fucking nothing regularly.

#
I've worked at the polls before. You do need to provide some sort of valid identification.

>implying the democrats aren't on the verge of cannibalizing themselves
>using a smug anime character as an avatar

Leave

women

*didn't cry vote rigging.

its actually a fucking leaf lmao

>So when Trump loses in November, how are you going to explain it?

We won't need to, there will be war.

Two things could happen OP
>Trump wins
>get to enjoy liberal butthurt
>immediately go full contrarian and say that I never REALLY supported him if he starts fucking up, but still keep my Trump memes and say I supported him all along if he does well

>Trump loses
>Switch sides and pretend to be a libertarian and blame Trump for putting Hillary in the white house, proceed to spam "Sup Forums BTFO" for a month after the election even though just a month before I was on the trump train.
>hate being on the losing team so I will switch the moment a candidate loses and because this is an anonymous imageboard you can't do anything about it or hold me to it.

How does it feel, actual antitrump people. Knowing that you will NEVER taste the sweet sweet schadenfreude of my candidates defeat knowing that there are thousands of people like me who will slink in next to you during the shitposting weeks and pretend that we were one of you all along.
How will it feel to know that you hold no power over me

fucking leaf posts, every day

>it just doesnt make any sense why would 10 million undocumented citizens vote if we don't require voter ID why are you so paranoid there's just no reason for this to happen!!!