Why is this show so boring?

Why is this show so boring?

You'd think an alternate history would give them a lot of room to come up with some cool shit but it's just so fucking dull.

>>Also, Germany didn't plan to invade or conquer the US. They actually sort of predicted the cold war only they thought it would be between Brittan (whom they thought would surrender to them) and the US with them backing Brittan.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=4805.0
youtube.com/watch?v=8fQoGMtE0EY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How will someone return that lost dog if he just has a swastika tag?

Because white people are as boring and bland as their food! Good thing the Nazis lost because they would have made us all too bored to live.

its his name, he's like the Prince of dogs

Why doesn't the wife have a wedding ring?

The information is probably printed on the reverse side of the tag. Also, Aryans don't lose dogs.

You're right, they don't
they get stolen from them

>amazon
>good content
Lel

Why don't you?

because this show is liberal propaganda completely ignoring the fact that if Germany won WW2 there would have been ten thousand years of peace, tranquility, and traditional gender roles.

>implying Germany didn't win the Deuce
>implying all inferior races weren't condemned to the simulation vats

>they made some think they were white

That's actually an impressive form of torture.

He looks like a white Obama.

>No traps

Dropped

when will this

>the nazis were bad

meme end?

>married couple, two kids and a healthy dog
is this what Nazis look like to liberals? Jesus fucking christ, our culture is really going down the shitter these days

If you are WHITE, arent gender-queer, dont follow islam, and arent injecting your son with hormones so that he'll grow tits you are a literal nazi.

It's making fun of the idealistic image of a happy nuclear family. Just like you are viewing the past with rose colored lenses.
Sup Forumstards would actually have more pull if they weren't all simpletons.

it's ok i guess, not Sup Forums so not nitpicky about any of that shit.
also john's wife is a fucking lowkey hottie, dug up a nude scene from a few years back and it was fucking great. no saved webums, but look it up.

Nazi's loved islam though. Read a history book.

>the past
>rose colored lenses
I didn't realize getting married was a thing of the past, and to idealize a family sticking together is to look at things through rose colored lenses

This was meant for , obviously. No offense, didn't mean to deny you a (You)

He respected aspects of their culture, he wouldnt have allowed them to do what they're doing in Europe.

You're a complete fucking idiot if you think Hitler would have been okay with the white race being mixed with them or islam over-taking his people. Jesus fucking christ. He liked the greeks and the Japanese too, that still didn't make them Aryan.

Learn to understand the context of statements you absolute cuckold.

>"getting married"
>no wedding rings in sight

Feminism hadn't taken hold and Islam wasn't invading. In comparison to now, that era was paradise. Of course that says more about how bad things have gotten than how good they were.

The idea of a "neutral zone" the size of a country really triggers me.

The whole show is shit, it's like they didn't actually think any of the ideas out. Alternate histories are a cool idea, but all the shit in this show seems like the most basic and arbitrary 'imagine nazis won'

wat show

Philip K. Dick's ""Im a terrible author who doesnt think any of his ideas out": The Show"

White Man's Burden

This was exactly my impression user. MITHC is just boring, drab garbage. Whole scenes are filmed in drab grays, it's remarkably bad looking. None of the characters are enjoyable. I dropped it on the first episode of Season 2. It's just tripping over itself to suck more.

No. But a family that looked like that picture is 1 in 1000000, even back then. You're confounding idealized advertising as fact because you have been sold on the idea that the past was more perfect than it was. That's like thinking every woman is a super model because you saw a picture in a magazine.

Also, nothing stopping you from getting married now. Nothing stopping you from having family.

>Brittan

It really is cheap looking, the fake background of cities with swastikas draped over them always stick out.

But, basically it has nothing to say. There's no point to anything that happens. It's a vaguely neat concept with nothing at all backing it up

What I don't get is that on the map of the Reich it includes Italy, did they turn on Italy later in the war or something?

Here's a picture, also Spain.

>nothing stopping you from getting married now. Nothing stopping you from having family.

Feminism has brainwashed women to see white males as their enemy on a subconscious level and to see being a 'single mom' as being the height of bravery and achievement.

Getting married and having children only to have those children taken from you when the jew media hits your wife over the head the millionth time isn't worth it.

All roads lead to Munich.

>But, basically it has nothing to say. There's no point to anything that happens. It's a vaguely neat concept with nothing at all backing it up
This really

I was so excited at first because I love alternate histories. Pic related is one of my favorite books.

I have no idea why they decided to make it as boring as possible, while hinting at nifty things like the supersonic jets and moon bases and awesome shit like that.

Nice get.

Why doesn't the show come up with a reason to go to Africa? Or see other parts of the world? Also they should flesh out what the alternate events were.

oh, and create memorable characters with personalities of some kind. That would be good.

Probably around the same time that people admit that the world is flat, you moron.

whoops totally wrong pic LUL

Why are we talking about Islam again? forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=4805.0

Looks interesting, man.

I'll have to check it out

I was satisfied with them showing Berlin more this season with all the Speer buildings build and so on, Africa would just be Schindler's List with black people. I do agree with fleshing out what happened in the war which is why I'm curious about Italy.

>believe women are easily manipulated
>wonder why none of them would ever constitute a family with you
Time to take the pill.

This picture is what's wrong with the show. This glossy fucking ugly filter over everything.

All people are easily manipulated, youtube.com/watch?v=8fQoGMtE0EY

Cultural subversion is one of the most effective tools in destroying a society.

Wow. Out of the hundreds of millions of white women you can't find ONE that's good. Thousands more come of age everyday and you can't find ONE virgin. The problem must be white women and damn jewish propaganda. I didn't know it was so bad out there for a highly eligible and desirable bachelor like yourself.

>taking statements wildly out of context

This is why we can't have nice things.

>damn jewish propaganda
>implying that's not a real thing

If you want to discuss this further, take it to Sup Forums - this is meant to be a thread specifically about a AMAZON SHOW.

CGI ain't cheap ya know.

>But a family that looked like that picture is 1 in 1000000, even back then
>You're confounding idealized advertising as fact
it's a fact that people got married more often back then, and divorced at lower rates-- I don't think the 1950's was this perfect utopian paradise or anything like that, and I understand if they want to poke fun at the advertising style because of how goofy it looks, but we're starting to brand everything and everyone as a Nazi if they hold onto any kind of traditional belief at all and that seems hilarious and insane to me

>Giving a shit what nazis think

They're made for punching in the face

Out of context how? I mention your whole argument is unsubstantiated because you can get married now if you want to be like OP's picture. And you go on a tirade about feminism and propaganda. How many wives are you looking for? It only shows one in the picture. You mean you can't find ONE that's good, loyal and not vulnerable to media brainwashing? So either it's that bad out there, or you're inept. Statistically speaking it's likely the latter.

I love btfo ing Sup Forumstards btw using simple logic. Can't wait to read your response as you dig your grave deeper.

Whether it's real was not the topic of argument. He started, and the show is somewhat politically and socially related. So we're on topic.
I was pointing out the irony of the poster who claims the show is misrepresenting the past by using his misrepresentation of the past as proof.
The OP propaganda is accurate as it was what the Nazis were trying to achieve. If you guys were real Nazis, you'd know this, intead you are faggot ass whiny neo reddit nazis from TD.

Why would any rational man enter into the institution of marriage when it isn't permanent anymore and the courts always favour women?

In the golden days, women couldn't even vote much less dissolve a "marriage" and clean a man out completely with the approval of the government on her whim.

Okay. So you just give up and whine on the internet instead, and trying to tell the kids about the good ole days while talking zero action or trying to lead by example.

Real conservatives actually try to conserve tradition rather than bitch and bitch.

if a wikipedia page is to believed, germany never liked italy very much, germany often ignored italian intelligence in africa and down played italian victories.

I've been married five times, dude. You probably haven't even been laid.

Fuck off, I know more about the nature of women than you'll ever even come close to approaching grasping a scintilla of.

>I'm a true conservative alpha male who needs the state to help manage my wife
>the courts are biased in women's favor so let's move it completely to the other extreme again, surely that won't backfire like it did...again
Wow. You sure are a scholar. I should visit Sup Forums more often.

You said 'nothing stopping you from getting married' instead of me just saying 'divorce rates are high and I wouldn't be totally comfortable in that situation for that and other various reasons' I gave a more thread-related answer with a bit of a breakdown for how that came to be. You then did some odd attack about one single woman in the world as if I'm constantly searching for a bride or some other weird shit.

So, basically I cant totally follow at what point you thought this conversation was much bigger than it was but anyway here's a basic breakdown of how things have changed: and I do highly recommend the video I linked earlier, it's not as, uh, triggering as you may expect. It's from the 70s so it's not some Trump thing if that would upset you.

As you're bringing up Sup Forums I'm sure you agree that this is no longer at all relevant to the show being discussed here, which is why I said if you wanted to discuss it further you could go there but I guess you don't leave Sup Forums even if you desperately want to talk about Sup Forums

My only point was that: no things aren't exactly as they were in the 50s, the culture has heavily changed, marriage / parenthood / etc. being one of the main factors that has changed, and arguably it was caused by special interest groups (unless you think the financiers have no say in the content of their programs).

What this has to do with this show I'm not totally sure.

>claims the show is misrepresenting the past
yeah... it's an alternate history.. what the fuck are you talking about?

>If you guys were real Nazis'
Who's a Nazi here? Aren't al the real Nazis dead or like 90 years old? Jesus fucking christ, this is a amazon production you jackass what do you think you're discussing right now?

>real conservatives
what? >real Nazis >real conservatives look, I get that you see yourself as the authority on anything and everything but you just come across as a complete jackass here.

>taking zero action

shit, I had no idea random internet boards required that we post proof of 'action' were taking to.. change marriage laws.

Are you a straight up retard?

>married 5 times
>failed 5 times
>admitting this
>thinking this gives you credibility even if true
>if I fail once, I will try and fail four more times
>women are at fault
>I'm not an insufferable idiot
>I dindu nuffin
Seeing as you haven't learned anything, you'll keep being bitter and a failure. Want to know the definition of insanity?

Wait, so should I give up and whine on the internet or keep trying?

Can't be there's no niggers in the greater German reich

Lel. This triggered. You assume I'm don't like Trump because I disagree with you. Who cares about social trends? My point is what's stopping YOU, one person, from achieving your dreams of finding a good wife? You only need ONE. There are billions of people in the world. Hundreds of millions of white women. You can't find ONE to make yourself happy?
Find one wife who won't screw you over. Are you saying your judgement is that poor even though your standards are so high?

Given your track record, the former. But given your track record, you'll probably do it again.
>b-buh it's all women and society's faul

It is all women and society's fault.

>My point is what's stopping YOU, one person, from achieving your dreams of finding a good wife?

Maybe because we live within a society that conditions women from childhood that men are stupid and exist only to provide for women, and a subsequent legal system that actually practices the above, destroying men's lives at the whim of a woman who has gotten bored with him and wants to fuck other guys?

Why the fuck would ANYBODY sign a contract that allows one party the legally guaranteed right to fuck over the other?

I didn't raise anyone else's kids and had my own kids with all five. Not a cuckold.

I have successfully reproduced over 12 times. What's your score, buddy?

>I know about the nature of women because 5 of them divorced my sorry ass
Wow, was that supposed to be impressive

It's just because I'm extremely successful and a multi-business owner. You would never understand.

I'm skittish about sending this response since I'm not sure if you'll delete it out of embarrassment or not.

>society again
You realize risk comes with anything in life right? You try to minimize it by having good judgment. I guess it's safest to stay in the basement all day and bitch.

>wahh jews are destroying family values
>but I don't want to get married to preserve family values because jews have rigged the system
>wahhhh where are muh traditional family values gone???

Hello Elon. Amber is a gold digger.
>successful at business = successful with selecting non shit women
Lel. You're retarded.

>a multi-business owner.
So you had to start a new business every time you got your shit fucked up? Next time don't forget that prenup

>The OP propaganda is accurate as it was what the Nazis were trying to achieve
>a picture of a family who are all directly related to one another is propaganda

>If you guys were real Nazis, you'd know this, intead you are faggot ass whiny neo reddit nazis from TD
nobody here is a Nazi you dumb twat, you're the one who is eager to label everyone who opposes your worldview as a Nazi. You're part of the problem and you don't even know it

But the show is literally about Nazis. Why are you speaking for everyone? Maybe I'm a Nazi. I just don't like my ideals being misrepresented by stupid r/edditors. I knew teenagers on Sup Forums are retarded but this is a new low.

> You realize risk comes with anything in life right?

“Risk” implies there is a chance at winning but American divorce laws virtually guarantee that men will lose in court.

> You try to minimize it by having good judgment.

Son, people change over 10-15-20 years. That cool fun chick you marry today, is more than likely going to turn into a huge cunt down the road and the legal system allows (in fact encourages) her to cash out at your expense.

> but I don't want to get married to preserve family values because jews have rigged the system

How does one “preserve” family values by taking part in a system where those values are ignored by the courts?

Go to bed bitter old man. Sell your business and go be a sexpat for asian waifus. Live like a king in thailand. But you'll always be a faggot until the day you die. The more posts you make, the more I sympathize with your ex wives even if I don't know them.

>But a family that looked like that picture is 1 in 1000000

She would've been sent to a SS officer's villa for a wife swap party.

Gotta earn em iron crosses!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn

>The more posts you make, the more I sympathize with your ex wives even if I don't know them.

LOL! You sound like a stronk independent womyn who don't need no man...

Enjoy being a old spinster cat lady, because more and more American men are looking for wives overseas, as FAR too many of them have seen their fathers royally fucked over by the divorce court industry.

I meant that attractive friend. Notice I said x out of y FAMILIES? It's implied that there were nuclear families back then but very few fit the ideal, thus that user was looking at history via rose colored lenses of propaganda and advertisements.
>Nazis weren't dengenera-

> But a family that looked like that picture is 1 in 1000000, even back then

this is what people now actually believe

Wow. Such misogyny is not necessary. You got out played by 5 women. What a loser.

Wew. Where do you live that people are so attractive? I want to go there.

More like too dead to live! Lol.

>white people are as boring and bland as their food!

Italian and French food shits all over any other type of food in the world you fucking pleb

There really is peace and tranquility in the show though. At least from an outside viewpoint without the espionage.

He did consider Greeks and Italians like Mussolini as Aryan though.

They don't explain it in the show but Mussolini and Franco probably still rule but they are in a bloc similar to the Eastern Bloc.

Confirmed for an American woman.

Have fun bar hopping and taking that nigger dick while it lasts, because all you’ve got to look forward to is getting older and uglier (sooner then you think...) before settling for some numale faggot, who you’ll have no respect for and will eventually divorce, then end up living all alone with your cats while your children hate you for fucking up the family and dump you in a run-down old folks home that reeks of piss.

Since when are Italians white again? Oh only when it's convenient.
>french food
Meh

Um excuse me? I'd rather take 30 bbcs a day than look at your tiny white penis. No wonder you're so mad and your wives left you.

>Feminism has brainwashed women to see white males as their enemy on a subconscious level

Get off the internet and go talk to some people IRL. I'm a white guy living in Toronto - which has a lot of degenerate liberals - and finding a pretty white girl isn't that hard. Sounds like you'd have a problem getting girls in any era

They are white retard, not everything is a Sup Forums meme.

So tell me again, who's food is better than the white mans?

What do you find boring about it?

It probably didn't have enough le epik quips for him.

>Italians are white
Lmao. Go ask an Italian if they are white or if they feel like they've been treated as white in white countries. So only when convenient.

Who is mad here? I’m 49 years old, retired with money in the bank and enjoying life trolling stupid girls like you, who are going to end up bitter and alone because they’re emotional stunted and got suckered by the media into thinking they don’t need a man around.