Which interracial breeding type would create the worse child with a severe identity crisis and racial difficulty in...

Which interracial breeding type would create the worse child with a severe identity crisis and racial difficulty in politics, financial future and environment?

Black man + white women + give birth to daughter

White man + asian women + give birth to son

Black man + Asian actually.

Supreme Gentleman vs Regular Mocha Hoe

nah, black and asian mixes tend to do pretty well actually, just look at tiger woods.

yeah but that rarely happens because asian people hate niggers

kill yourself faggot

on the other hand, look at Tyga

Black man + White woman spawn here. I was raised by whites, but i never really strongly identified as a member of any particular race.

Race mixing is a tremendous addition to the gene pool, and creates stronger children in most cases. Interracial relationships should be promoted.

nigger

fuck off

Nice try, Angela Merkel

Word.

Black men with white women is objectively the worse pairing. Number two would be black men with asian women. Number three would be black men with mestizo or native women.

I wonder what is the least matched combination between ethnicities ever...

my guess would be an Abo and an Eskimo

No. Most black man and asian woman pairings end with the black man abandoning the family, which of course slips into poverty. Tiger Woods is an extreme outlier.

I have a turkish gf that I will be racemixing with. I'm white as a sheet and have blue eyes.
It feels good to go against what Sup Forums wants me to do.

We're not discussing attraction but identity. Asians will reject a half black child usually, and a half Asian half black won't have the Asian culture that encourages excellence.
Asian women, unless they are demure 3rd worlders, will generally reject the black man's aggressive nature.

>Canada
Every single time.

you're a nigger and this is coming from a nigger, so i know a nigger when i see one

Elliot was one kid and so far the only example people ever bring.

Meanwhile no one mentions Dean Cain, Daniel Henney or Admiral Harry Harris, the Commander of US Pacific Command.

got any pics mister?

>Black man + White woman spawn
>I was raised by whites

Top kek m80

Fuck off Miguel.
I got sick of sjw slutty white trash girls a long time ago and started to see the beauty in other races (barring nigs). My girlfriend is sweet and loving, and a catholic of all things.

If you keep your mind open when meeting women, you may find that you are surprised at how deeply you fall in love with someone that you had imagined you would have shared nothing in common with.

But hey, if your idea of the perfect woman is 200lb Krystal, pregnant with her baby daddy's child over in the trailer park, I'm not going to stop you.

I get that much; I'm just saying i don't really associate very well with other black people.

black and jew
you just cannot beat this

>r/asianmasculinity spams anti-white, pro-nigger imagery and lies

Pic related for answer, user. Always obey it.

This.

Which hurts because I want an authentic Asian waifu but most Asians I've met are pretty anti-black, regardless of any other features. I can't blame them, but it cuts deep.

American Black + anything, really, as it guarantees they only have one parent to look to for culture. American blacks don't have any culture, being a conglomerate of different long-since-severed west-African peoples, and the surrogate they've created in the US is pure poison. No respectable black would want to associate with either of the options typically offered to them as a cultural identity, so a mixed child will simply hang in the limbo of not truly being a full-blooded "X" (whatever their other parent is).

Black x anything

Even other blacks

No, but I can tell you, her features look pretty white, except that she has light caramel colored skin (not india tier poo skin at all) and long brown hair. Overall 9/10 in my eyes.

Lol

is her hair straight or wavy?

Those guys are the biggest cucks out there. The think people like us are to blame for the Leftist media and leftist hollywood disparaging asian men. Literally all there complaints about race mixing and media portrayals can be traced back to Leftists, and somehow it is the racist white republican men who are to blame. The media casts more black men as doctors than asian men (!!!!), and this difference is due white republican guys. Many of their women go full leftist SJW and this is blamed on conservative white men. They are fucking retards.

I'll settle down and have kids with whoever I fall in love with.

If you give up love for some fedora tipping racial purity bullshit then you are a sad, sad human being.

Jew spotted

I agree. I'm just glad they are in the minority when it comes to Asian people. I blame jewish higher education that their generally Right-wing parents ignorantly send them to.

Worrying about the decline of the white race and race mixing and stuff is a giant waste of time and energy. Just be happy and enjoy people's company while you are alive.

Why? You know someone who fits that description over here?

Anyways, it's shoulder length wavy.
I like it because it looks different from what you would expect girl from that region to look like.

All muslim girls seem to have long as fuck hair.

Whoops

Thats true man, but if you have kids with a black woman you run a strong chance of having that light-skinned, autistic black power rage in your face 24/7. For some reason a lot of them end up like that

Could you imagine living like that - where your kids truly hate you for no fucking reason and they are vocal about it? Plus, if you haven't spent much time around black people you might not realize that they talk about race ALL THE TIME and view everything, even light-hearted comedy and stuff, through a racial lens. Its pretty tiresome.

There are practical reasons to reconsider besides stormfaggotry

dude asians built wall to keep out their neighbors. dont let them feels cut you.
u gota wait till war. my old boss was mother korean father black war vet. shes hot and good attitude.
but i know a jew who dated a korean like current year and the koreans mother said nope.jpg

most of the dominant countries have a plethora of shit countries next door that welcome everyone.

very good taste i have a girl ive been talking to whose german and mexican like me, were both the same light skin color she has wavy hair which i fucking luv

my dick

I want my boy or girl to look like me ideally, but if I fall in love with a tanned skin hispanic chick that's sexy as fuck or whatever I would be stupid to turn that down. Honestly race does not matter when it comes to love.

Unless they're a nog.
Protip, if you want a successul relationship and beautiful, smart children, never date black people.

I know plenty of married black-asian couples that are still together, all of them bmaf.
Their kids just look black though. Oddly enough I've heard more about white men abandoning their asian families. I guess that's just how things roll in upside down land.

Native American and white

This doesn't even make sense
Both Asians and Blacks have black whites, how the fuck did these girls gain lighter eye colours

Shitskin + White is my least favorite. Shitskin + shitskin is my favorite.

How can a pile of dust in Auschwitz type all this out?

any mix + black is going to have the least identity issues. They'll just be black.

Here's the worst dice to roll;

>Asian Woman + White Man

= The best female offspring.

= The worst male offspring.

It's a nightmare. Until you can choose gender, don't breed with an Asian.

Even then, you have to go out and find a white or black woman to breed a son with.

...And the fact they look like literal animals.

It's not unheard of.
Also, I looked her up and she's wearing contacts.

That's a pretty good question. It really depends.

I think we can all agree that male Asian crossbreeds have some serious mental issues.

Asian mom plus white Cuck is the same situation as a weak father and overbearing mother that causes homosexuality. However the Hapas tend to show resentment and angry inadequacy.

Black father and white mother tends to be the worst, especially if the dad left and the mother is single.

I wouldn't say white men and Asian women offspring are the worst if they're males. It really depends on the father, because Asian mothers culturally are overbearing but show little affection to their children. They want to make their kids self sufficient.

If you have an ultracuck father, you don't get any of the genetic positives that come with injecting white genes into the Asian gene pool, and you lack a father figure to boot.

Jewish man + Asian woman is objectively the worst in that regard.

Horrific genes + low testosterone + no masculine father figure + strict no fun and yet distant father clashing with the Asian trying to create self sufficient children + Jewish mental illness genetics = worst Hapa male possible

>internet explorer

>the best female offspring.

No you fucking weeb. Best is white + White. ASIAN WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE

REPEAT

ASIAN WOKEN ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE

INB4 YOU POST SOME KOREAN BITCH WITH SURGERY TO MAKE HER LOOK MORE NORMAL AKA MORE WHITE

>Black man + white women + give birth to daughter

growing up with one parent is tough

>White man + asian women + give birth to son

actually this is pretty easy to solve--just push him to go after asian chicks rather than white girls

OP, you have no idea...
>father is Germanic
>mother is slavic

The tiger mom makes up for the useless and lazy father. They will be taught self sufficiency and be pushed into doing well with their education.

They will also gain more hormonal release for natural internal masculinity when bred with Asians, so the inadequacy and resentment of themselves is not standard like jew/Cuck and Asian woman.

But they have a much higher chance of genetic illness, including astronomically high rates of autism, especially in white male plus black female pairing. They also tend to be more violent in general as compared to a black nuclear family (normal people instead of niggers). That however has a genetic basis too. True chimp failures breed chimp failures.

And of course black male and white woman children (especially males) tend to get fucked hard when they are born to single mothers. The mother is generally mentally ill and at best irresponsible, if not negligent.

The only objective truth with no evidence to the contrary is that male mental, emotional, and intellectual development hinges greatly on their environment and parents when compared to females.

Half asian half white women are fucking hot dude, it just depends which facial features they inherit from each race, its like rolling a dice desu

>The tiger mom makes up for the useless and lazy father
In my experience, the asian mother just dotes while the black dad pushes them to actually do stuff.

Prove it

Go out and fucking meet some women you neckbeard, all of the Asian-White women I've met have been fucking hot.

It depends. If the father is there and being a father figure and a role model, the woman will generally assume her gender role and just be pushy on education. If the father is a lazy negro or not there, the woman will be a tiger mom and be strict as well as push her child.

This also happens if the father is a working man and the mother is stay at home. Asian and black halfbreeds do not have the issues with single parents that other races have. This is both a cultural thing and a genetic thing with Asian women.

When they turn into mothers, there is actually a fairly large hormonal shift that turns them into a serious mom mode when they must be. They basically go through a menopausal state and dry up sexually. However they only do this if there is no real husband/father figure for their child. It's quite amazing.

And of course, Asians will get abortions when they're not ready for kids with little exception, they will be responsible in having safe sex, and generally have the highest percentage of population that takes birth control.

If you get one of those daddy issue liberal Asians that are irresponsible, incredibly liberal and part of the blm movement, are promiscuous, and fuck black guys due to daddy issues/literally sexual virtue signalling, you can throw all of this out the window.

neither u fucking retard. black/women = daughter has no problems because all women are are vaginas anyways. the white/asian=son has no problems because he will look asian anyways,thus, blending in with all the other slanties.

>would create the worse child with a severe identity crisis
This only happens in the US.

>Black man + white women + give birth to daughter

No that's addition by subtraction. A mulatto is always above a nigger and a coal burner.

Have you no grasp on basic logic?

It's not genetic. They turn out like that because of the degenerate shitty culture that blacks have and the total lack of ability to raise children.

Not a yellow fever fag, but Half white half asians breeds will mostly be fine if they grow up in their mother's country.
That's one if the reasons why I want to live in my gf's country, so our children won't feel like inferior offsprings

If you're going to date outside your race, date a hispanic person.

White + Hispanic = white passing

All the Asian white women I've met have horrible deformed chins
What the fuck are you talking about?

Probably a black/semitic jew male.

White man + Asian woman
>Weak and nerdy white father or else baldness with neckbeard
>self-hating Asian women under average

Hapa guys are only fucked up when the non-Asian half is (((white))), and even then they tend to be good looking despite the inherited hebrew mental illness.

a croatian and a serb

Mexican men - American woman = White Texans

North Korean man + Arab woman
>hani, it feerrus nice and arr but can i put grorious reader's face picture on you? Headscarf ugry
>shut up before i cut foreskin allahu ackbar

photoshop?

Fuck off mate, this guy is cool as fuck.

Sauce?

def mulatto

elliot was chery picking

That is the worst photoshop I have ever seen, Paco

nonami takizawa thread?

white man + white woman

cuz let´s be real, beeing a minority makes it easier for you to go into politics

i'm sorry pol, i have a bad case of yellow fever, and i can't stop cheating on my white girlfriend and fucking that sideways pussy

leave Asians alone.

Don´t be sorry you cuck...fuck whatever you want.

but pool will tell me cheating is degenerate

This. I have 2 kids with my Hispanic wife and they both look straight up white.

Reddit is not Sup Forums. Stop cheating. Either break up with your girlfriend or break up with the chink. Why in the fuck would you ever listen to a Germancuck?

Kill all philanderers and sluts.

>calls someone a cuck for cucking his gf

this is the level of vocabulary in 2016

Did you mean pol is not reddit?

Your post is very confusing.

If you have autism, things usually are.

White and asian works pretty well if the asian is male and the white is female. It also works if the offspring is female.

The worst thing ever is the white male/ asian female pairing that gives birth to male offspring. Never do that.