/brit/

WHEN I LOOK AT YOU
OH I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/868087/Emmanuel-Macron-shamed-migrant-policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

try work not rape you dumb nigger ape

Always funny when Alan tries to make friends with the nonce

We're already good friends (online) thailad and I, dumb yank.

Love this fucking album

HAHAHAHAHA another mexican is posting here

REST IN PEACE

cold out, tired, don't want to go to toil. very unhappy with this turn of events.

Another post sabotaged by an idiot posting a new at 250.

On May 8, 1945, in Berlin, representatives of the German High Command signed the instrument of unconditional surrender of the German armed forces.

The Great Patriotic War which the Soviet people waged against the German-fascist invaders is victoriously concluded. Germany is utterly routed.

Comrades, Red Army men, Red Navy men, sergeants, petty officers, officers of the army and navy, generals, admirals and marshals, I congratulate you upon the victorious termination of the Great Patriotic War.

To mark complete victory over Germany, to-day, May 9, the day of victory, at 22.00 hours (Moscow time), the capital of our Motherland, Moscow, on behalf of the Motherland, shall salute the gallant troops of the Red Army, the ships and units of the Navy, which have won this brilliant victory, by firing thirty artillery salvoes from one thousand guns.

Eternal glory to the heroes who fell in the fighting for the freedom and independence of our Motherland!

Long live the victorious Red Army and Navy!

;_;7

I don't know exactly, I could hazard a guess that she may be looking for some financial support somewhere down the road in some form or another, perhaps a free place to live or whatever, or mayeb she thinks if she has bf she can get out of the game.

El mexicANOs

it's too cold today

not having this

haha a flag from the same place as your flag haha i can't breathe haha

remember when nassim said that China was supprasing the United States hahaha

bit rude for the red air men

Hello new Mexican poster

Can we swap you for beto we don’t want him

POST IT

post toot haha

Yeah watch a documentary once about a French guy who married a bar girl and got her out the game and later opened a bar with her. Could be an interesting life direction ngl. Becoming a literal pimp in Bangkok via your ex prostitute wife.

fosy (fuck off stupid yank)

much prefer the new mexican to beto

would be quite happy if mexico sank into the ocean

nassim is able to hack ur computers
pd. toot poster doesn't post it

he's not a new mexican

remember when haitiANO liked to insult americans and called them ameriturds

Would be more interesting than opening a library I suppose. Still.. greasy, greasy business.

how autistic is this fucking mexicunt? i can barely even stand to post here for more than a day or two without quitting for months but this cunt is able to do it and keep up his autistic fucking gimmick seemingly for weeks on end, this place really is a breeding ground for the cretin

Beto (Anagram of E-BOT) is in fact an ongoing experiment from the University of Mexico to create a bit that passes the Turing test (it's not a very good University).

the alarm sounds
employment beckons
noseberg, amused he

my head pounds
60 remaining seconds
until Tuesday

It is
2040 and China will be more powerful in all areas, even naval power

>Why yes, I do feel the need to use legacy captcha for no justifiable reason

Yeah it definitely is. Although it seems less grim and more chill a job, in small towns. In Hua Hin for instance where I was yesterday, the local brothel is just like a bakery or salon.

China without the US, would be a complete shithole

pretty sure he's got a genuine mental illness tbf

China is literally poorer than Mexico

._.

i like u beto

of course he does

>even naval power
*does a giggle*
ah yes, abandoned soviet aircraft carriers, definitely the sign of a world superpower
PLAN is a joke lad

Everything seems to be nice in Hua Hin t󠀤bh

And it seems to me
You lived your life
Like a candle in the wind

No it's not
Wages keep rising rapidly there too unlike in Mexico

Reckon we need to build a wall to keep these mexicans out

Life is truly horrible

Didn't know the irish were using UK proxies today

>£1 to £2 an hour
>100% rise in wages

want a girl with red lips and white skin and black hair

>no justifiable reason

what

her lips aren't actually red without lipstick

fearing the morning poo today lads. was constipated af over the weekend, think it might split me in two. got the vaseline on standby.

This Mexican fella seems like a pretty good poster

So much better than Mexican government shit AI test beto

>2040 and China will be more powerful in all areas, even naval power
>the US is going to be the same in 2040 and not improve at all lol

>After being elected in May, the 39-year-old president’s popularity dipped precipitously a few months later amid gaffes and preparations for budget cuts. Since then, Macron has implemented both a landmark reform of labor law and pushed through a 2018 budget as economic growth improves. His popularity is now higher than Francois Hollande’s was six months into his mandate, though it remains below the level of Nicolas Sarkozy in November 2007.

based macron

Bent twat

reckon they are

How does vaseline help

Macron is married to someone who could be his mother WTF

Woke up from a nightmare that toilberg fired me and I lost everything

Looked at the time and it was time for me to get up ready for toil

Literally woke up from one nightmare and into another

truly jupiter in human form

helps it slip out if it's a dry and spiky one desu

think macron was in the same class as his wife's daughter
bet he's fucked them both desu

Toil posting is my favourite posting

Makes me feel cosy aswell because I’m laying in pitch black darkness all cuddled up in bed with the radiator on

just had a really awful thought lads
imagine if you put your flaccid willy in the hole of a cd and then you started getting a stiffy and your willy gets stuck and you start freaking out trying to get rid of your stiffy but you cant get it down so you try and snap the cd because your freaking out and you cut your willy

>higher than hollande
WHAT A FEAT

Is Macron really plating 60000'd chess

Wouldn't you have to wait ages for the vaseline to pass through the digestive system

is that why he married a grandma LOL

Toot poster voted for Lepen O_o

JUPITERIAN
U
P
I
T
E
R
I
A
MACRON

off to work lads

The obvious problem being that anyone with a dick isn’t gonna be able to get it into CD player slot but yeah ok

that sounds really nice

Imagine if it actually fit in a cd hole

can't be good for your eyes

Mitchell IS DEAD

NO

MANSON IS DEAD

emperor macron will save france

you'll be laughing pierre

a large flaccid willy is a sure sign you're not white
growers, not showers

Departing for toil in about an hour

mine does haha got a small willy lads

Got my phone on night mode lad x

>Based on recent survey conducted by OKcupid, women perceive 80% of men as unattractive. It means women think majority of men are basically below their league.

If women aren't really attracted to men's appearances, why do they sleep with us? Only 20% of men are "hot" to women, but not only 20% of men are in a couple.

That means women are attracted, for the most part, to other things about men other than their appearance. Women like men who are wealthy, funny, rebelious, enigmatic, and either fulfils social or economic desires.

Whereas men are attracted to women mostly based on appearance. We just want to bang hot broads.

I've always thought human sexual dynamics were uneven. We want women for their bodies, and women want us for things and emotional fulfillment.

very jealous of this lad

The toil beckons for me

12 straight days of toil commences tomorrow lads

Holy fuck, he is really playing 69000000'd chess
express.co.uk/news/world/868087/Emmanuel-Macron-shamed-migrant-policy

duolingo says i'm 54% fluent in french

i don't believe it

women and men aren't as different as you think

is he ok

absolutely superb edition

You can’t fit a willy into a cd hole

You’d have to have a 1.5 inch girth surely that’s not possible

when you fap do you think of fatties or hot perfect cuties?

honestly i have a female friend who described her then bf as "beautiful" but then after they broke up she started calling him ugly

women are weird