What movies and tv series do Chads watch?

what movies and tv series do Chads watch?

they dont have time to watch movies, they are fucking the girl you like instead

superhero movies

breaking bad, narcos, things like that. the only time they watch movies is when they're having sex.

I'm more sad that I become really close friends with Chads that never talk to me again after we fuck cause "I'm not gay bro."

Oh and Chads don't watch movies. They only like or pretend to like movies and shows like Grey's Anatomy and Chicago Med that girls watch.

sports

whatever is in the action section of netflicks

>fucking a guy
>not gay

we wont have to worry about chads for another generation or two since they are making sure boys are punished in school for acting masculine, making them more and more feminized, passive and non threatening

>chads
More like betas

>Big kid is beating the shit out of little kid
>Teachers try to stop it for the sake of the little kid
>"Waaah why are the leftist zionist feminazi KEKS trying to emasculate boys!?!?"

I don't mind Entourage

red pill: Chads are a product of genetics, not school environment.

??? yeah bullying is a good thing because the natural aggression for whatever reason is biological repellent against their conditioning like it or not

Chad here. I used to watch BB religously and GoT in earlier seasons but nowadays i barely watch tv. i just get my news from you guys here. you guys are hilarious

so their genetics cant undo the social condition so it doesnt help them if they for whatever reason are more subservient as the school and society teaches them to be

I'm just saying if you're 6'2 and look like pic related no amount of social conditioning will be able to undo the social popularity and constant sex you will receive

blue mountain state
game of thrones
the league
dexter
fast and furious series
closet star wars fans but you're gay if you like it too much
the office

lol @ turning biology into some sociological shit. everything you're saying only makes sense if you use some social sciences definition of "masculine" and "feminized." protip: you can teach a biological Chad to act like a pussy, but he'll still fuck all the girls in his class. under any circumstances of his upbringing, a Chad will get pussy because women will come to him, not the other way around. common mistake in thinking from the sub-8 beta perspective.

Ok but if men even if they look like that are taught to be harmless and less adventurous women won't be attracted to them in a conventional sense

that's simply an incorrect assumption and I suspect a method for you to cope with being unattractive.

DiCaprio looks like an old flabby dyke

he's one of those guys who peaked at age 15. SAD!

Its not an assumption women like dangerous men but who are also civilized. take the risk taking and masculine aspect away and you're left with civility which women hate in men

And thats wrong. This environment makes us stand out even more. Its Peacocking without having to do anything besides show up.

Women CRAVE masculinity. They also CRAVE social dominance. They get both by throwing their vag at us.

Those guys you warily eye when they enter a room in a social setting because theyre muscular, outgoing and everyone seems to like them? Every single woman in the room is imagining what his balls taste like when you do that.

There is no easier bracket of women to fuck casually right now than 18-25. Especially for us. Doubly so if we are older than that bracket but below 40.

Im not even in as good a shape as I was 5 years ago but I can feel myself being eyefucked by my current GF's sister and female friends whenever im around. Meanwhile her sister's male friends and my Gf's male coworkers all turn into passive footgazing spergs whenever I talk to them.

Not a single firm handshake in the bunch.

I doubt theres been a better time to be a masculine man in the last thousand years than right now. Hilariously easy pickings.

>tfw went from a Chad to a sperg autist in 6 years

yeah its good now but women secretly want to be raped by muslims because of how much they are told to hate white cock

If you, by some miracle of nature, ever have a daughter

that daughter will want to be fucked by Leo Dicaprio

how does this make you feel, user?

Chad here

AMA

Rudy
Remember the titans

you're obviously young with this mindset. i'm a chad as well but i'm older and mature and it really gets tiring getting flirted on since a) i'm not really interested at my age b) its quite embarassing to my wife seeing bitches eyefuck or get clingy to me c) i'm not in the mood for flriting and i want to get something done fast SOMETIMES its cute but most of the time its tiring for me

blue mountain state
sons of anarchy

Women want fucked by the men they perceive as strong and in charge. When you present yourself as weak, effeminite and passive of course they are going to look elsewhere for dick and leadership.

Get your T levels checked. Im pushing 35 and im just fine with being the center of female attention in any room I set foot in.

this. nothing change with women's evolution. they don't want betas a 1000 years ago and they won't like betas a 1000 years fro mnow

lol don't really care for bitches anymore i'm 38 and i'm just enjoying my time with my family and career