Better Caul Saul discussion

Better Caul Saul discussion

MUMMY WHERE ARE YOU edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mdHNnNG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>39 minute montage of Kim putting on make up and adjusting her earrings

I haven't seen her since Jewberg's Taken miniseries. She is still super hot.

Take your mummy bullshit back to /s/ you faggot, she's not even of MILF age

>its an AMC speeds up the episode so they can fit in 4 more commercials yet the show seems even slower episode

i think that was by far the most pointless sequence in the entire show

what the fuck was that?

she's 42

Last thread had a lot of good posts, I'm putting some of the "best" into a paste for future reading and discussion-sparking because I don't want to spam this thread with people's old comments directly.

She's such an aging semi-attractive eye-candy user!

hope you put my alternative idea for a plot in there

nacho/jimmy ultimate abusive relationship

>its 45 minutes of mike looking through a rifle scope episode

>She's such an aging semi-attractive eye-candy user!

she also talks like she has her jaw wired shut

more paperwork please

Again, like Skyler.
Skylerkim and Hankchuck are the truth user, I wouldn't lie to you.

How has AMC fallen so far down the tree now? I think they were trying to emulate Mad Men's slow pace but failed spectacular

Pleb. Calling Saul for the Better is patrician af

I think giving vince free reign to do whatever with BCS lead to a boring show which dipped ratings, which made sony slash the budget of the show, which keeps the show boring, which continues to dip ratings

it fails because saul does not fit into a slow paced dramatic show. he was this big douchey funny comic relief character in breaking bad and vince flipped it around in BCS to make him a more dramatic character for some stupid fucking reason. it doesn't work.

So who's going to get five seasons of spinoff filler next?
Kim? Jimmy's rival lawyer? Crazy 8?

can i please just get a funny badger and skinny pete show? id rather have that than this pile of trash

The Son on amc is a new show and has been great so far, also saul is decent at best.

I don't think I'm going to be able to emotionally handle the inevitable Jimmy and Kim fallout. It's going to be 100x worse than Flynn finding out about Walt.

It's a plebs bitch about kino episode

we get it vince, you're mad no one likes your show

the deputy da. 10 seasons of 45 minute montages of him using the coffee machine, eathing chips, using the toilet, and walking around the courthouse.

It was to show how ambitious, put-together and generally has her shit together vs. Jimmy who will inevitably bring her down to ruin with him if she lets him which she won't

ebin

The show is going to end with Jimmy in the post-Breaking Bad timeline going to confess his love to Kim, ending their years of estrangement and blowing his secret identity. Kim has him arrested for his crimes assisting the infamous Heisenberg. Screen cap this.

Is that a real thing that they do?

A lot of AMC shows are decent at most. They don't have the best budget nor the best writing compared to other channels like FXX or HBO

kim dies. she'll be a casualty of jimmy turning into saul. gus will consider her a liability and ask mike to kill her but he'll refuse. secretly, gus will the arrange for the twins to do it instead. the epilogue will reveal gene lives in omaha because that's where kim is buried.

you're dumb and this post is dumb

Where can I watch the 3rd episode online? Don't see it on TPB yet and all I can find are spam links.

>kim feets in yet another episode

We're three for three, fellas. Can we make it four? This is literally the only reason I even watch this show.

Plot twist: Kim helps him escape

>Not using BitChe

She was such a fucking qt on Fargo

>ywn even hold hands with a woman this hot
Hopefully I reroll into Chad on my next spawn

"Make the copies, Ernesto!"

Wait until you see the 16 min opening montage of Ernesto clearing paper jams and collating 318 copies of a brief for Chuck.

A prequel to BCS starting 5 years before BCS timeline.

unanswered questions from BCS that will be explored:

Why Kim left Nebraska
What happened to Gus in Chile
Why Rebecca left Chuck for the other woman violin player.

all building up to the appearance of Slipping Jimmy

> 12-episode series of Badger and Skinny Pete into into drug-related shenanigans and discussing episodes for their upcoming Star Trek spinoff.

Wouldn't mind that one bit.

>into into

Oof, Freud would have something to say about that typo amiright?

muh-muh-mu

LAST THREAD HIGHLIGHTS HERE:
pastebin.com/mdHNnNG4
Just whatever I thought might be fun to read from the last thread, which I thought was pretty good and is now 404.

The episode was written by a woman. Probably saw the montages of Mike ripping the car apart and Jimmy getting fired from D&M and thought "Kim should have a montage that shows her getting ready for the day!"

I guess it just isn't a show for autistic man children plebes.

This. Saul worked best in small, comedic bursts.

KIM KILLED KIM, HUELL FUCKED TED
Besides this will be so empowering for women to show how hard she has to work to look STUNNING, we're really flibbidyflooping the patriarchy by showing makeup!
He could work in large comedic bursts if Vince were less autistic. We could have all of the show we already have in condensed form with plenty of time left for action and comedic bursts.

glad to see i'm not the only one noticing the fucking montages in this show

Jimmy needs to utterly reck chuck during the trial in the next two episodes using shady as shit methods

Is the "this show is slow/boring/shit" stuff a meme, or is Sup Forums just infested with plebs?

You see, what's truly Kino about forcing Betsy to piss in the money bag is that it's simultaneously and very viscerally robbing her of the bargaining chip (which was the central fixation of her delusions of innocence or propriety and her SJWish revisionism of the immediate past) and undermining her own personal sense of being buttoned-down, respectable, or having any semblance of dignity or "standing".

It reduces her to a helpless outcast while robbing her of her ill-gotten gains simultaneously, and she's left only with the disappointment, humiliation, and the feeling of her own dirty soaked vagina and thighs and the now worthless money falling apart against them. It's the ultimate comeuppance. Kim pissing on her while reading the judge's determination is just to enhance the misery and make the symbolism more obvious and crude to further humiliate Betsy, all of the major symbolism is already tied up in Betsy being forced to piss on the money. This is the perfect fetish kino scene which will not come to exist.

Jimmy needs to force Chuck to do something shady while playing completely clean, losing and getting disbarred, but leaving Chuck with only a Pyrrhic victory, causing him to crumble as a human being and go back to his fucking space blanket.

>You see, what's truly Kino
Stopped reading there, you're a knuckle-dragger.

no the meme is using memes to defend the show repeating itself.

I really expected the show to have moved on from the jimmy and chuck drama by now

You missed out on something TRULY KINO though. HAHA KINO get it. It's like a vague thing I write to mean things everyone should agree with me for liking. Haha KINO. Get it? It's KINO user, just PURE KINO.

i don't mind that the show takes it's time but i'd like the time to be used well. watching mike dismantle a car for quarter of an hour was a bit much.

looks like she's in almost every episode of preacher season 2

I'm watching it right now what the fuck does the shoes mean

Jimmy obviously isn't getting debarred, how would he practice law in bb?

Who wore it better?

>I'm too dumb to pay attention

New evidence obtained through shady means overturns the ruling, but AFTER he breaks Jimmy with the first trial.

*breaks Chuck, I mean
You know, mentally, by getting him to dirty his hands.

When are we gonna see Saul break down and cry as Huell destroys Kim's cute little white pussy with his BBC?

All Huell is going to do is add the contents of the pissed money bag to his money bed and lie on it grunting

I guess it's possible since he isn't taking Chuck's confession deal.

>the actor of Huell recently lost alot of weight
going full method for this prequel series

Do you think they'll show when Jesse killed that dog?

>The episode was written by a woman.

That explains this.

And this.

True, a man would have a young hot chick with a nice rack play the lawyer :^)

>Where can I watch the 3rd episode online? Don't see it on TPB yet and all I can find are spam links.

Use RARBG you pleb.

Is that Kim's older sister?

>shoots gun in the air to wake up the Breaking Bad plebs who have fallen asleep during the episode

>it's another "Mike stares at a guy in the Cartel and grumbles at him" episode

You used this meme last thread

why did mike try to get the shoes down from the power line with a sniper rifle?

the shoes knew he was there and trying to kill the mexicans, he had to silence them once and for all

to get the coke on their truck

they were his son's shoes
it's a metaphor for how he's shedding his past life and morality for his vendetta

how did he know which of the two shoes to shoot?

The shoes are the phylacteries of the Salamanca brothers. They are liches.

mike was trying kill the chuck plotline to advance the show, he had to hit empty shoe because that symbolizes how devoid of plot the show is. instead he hit the wrong shoe and the drugs spilling out of shoe symbolizes all the plot advancements we just lost and he set the show back another 3 seasons. next episode preview is mike considering suicide because he's not sure if he can take another 3 years of sittings in his car even though pimento cheese sandwiches are delicious.

He knows our true enemy.

i wish they included a 10 minute scene of mike buying the shoes

>this show is six years before breaking bad which started in 2008 on walt's birthday
>3 seasons later and its still 2002

maybe he put it in both of them ya dingus

>carefully tests each one for bulletproofness by molding them in his hands
>he tests thats the laces are strong enough
>settles on a shoe
>he carefully and slowly picks out the red ones from many colours

>it's a "bill awkwardly eats from the snack machine like a child for 25 minutes" episode

bazinga :)

>he's taking from two bags

kino

Side characters like this guy and the veterinarian are underrated.

So does anybody want to seriously discuss the show or we just want to meme shitpost and complain?

>18 minute montage of mike traveling to the shoe factory and studying the manufacturing process through binoculars while eating cheese sandwiches
>3 minute montage of mike sneaking into the factory at night to hand make the shoes himself because he can't trust the factory workers
>23 minute montage of mike making the perfect pair of red shoes and picking out laces that are long enough
>factory workers show up the next morning to find 36 pairs of red shoes on the power lines coming into the factory
>executive producers vince gilligan and peter gould

>it's a "mike attempting and failing to throw shoes on to a power line for 40 minutes" episode

t. has never been on Sup Forums

>seriously discuss the show

we already discussed the 18 seconds of plot advancement of mike meeting gus and having him set up the van. the rest was shit you could have replayed from s1 and 2 and nobody would have noticed.

>complain
it's called constructive criticism m8

gus looked older in this episode than hector did in breaking bad tbqh