Was Melania Trump's speech really plagiarized or was it all a big coincidence?

Was Melania Trump's speech really plagiarized or was it all a big coincidence?

Read the statement

She spoke only good. Nothing else matters.

It was a 14 minute speech. They are focusing on a line or two that wasn't even word for word. Regurgitated so no it doesn't qualify for plagiarism.
It's just the left showing it's stupidity as usual. Acting without thinking things through.

it was copied but it was clearly an accident because nobody in their right minds would invite that kind of controversy for two throwaway sentences in a throwaway speech

Imagine if Hillary had "plagiarized" Michelle's speech. The news would say she was paying tribute and it wouldn't be a big deal at all.

If only Madison Ivy was our first lady

i don´t think that´s possible man.

/It was less than a paragraph and everyone blew it out of proportion. I've heard on the news with anchors saying how she's so unoriginal and couldn't come up with her own speech without stating exactly how long the "plagiarized" bit was compared to the rest. I've heard nobody on the media mention how the Obamas and Hillary have done the same shit and were under fire for it in the past as well, except for maybe Michael Savage.

Sadly, there are people so stupid and oblivious that they think this is something unprecedented.

She can't even walk, although neither could FDR

Did she died?

no, but she is pretty fuck up.

broke her spine i think, and almoust lost all her guts too, in a car crash.

what happened? I just jerked it to her this morning ;-;

1400 word speech. Out of the entire thing two similar lines, and a third that bared a resemblance.

Now Im an oldfag and i remember back in 2007 obongo gave a speech which was copied word for word from someone else. Word for word. I'm on my phone so cbf searching. Maybe someone else out there also recalls.

No one cares except fatties clutching Ghostbuster ticket stubs

who cares, she's a hell of a lot easier on the eyes than manchelle

Is Michelle jealous of Millennium?

>women and all races should be equal n shit
>we need to care for the children
>proud to be the first lady etc
>PLAGIARISM

The fact that libshits have nothing better to cling to than over-analyzing one of the most irrelevant speeches made at the RNC says it all. All first lady speeches are the same fucking thing.

It's hilarious to see them attack a feminist immigrant over nothing though, this kind of shit won't go unnoticed.

>not understanding Trump's 5Dimensional Backgammon

>not recognizing the Cinton/Obama Luciferian connection

>not loving the Bohemian Grove being put on notice

ALL YOU RETARDS ITT ARE JUST BLUEPILLED MONGOLOID PLEBS

>all news stations all over the world bouncing the word Trump for free for days on
>noone trying to stump the trump analizing his speech and urr durr he unfit to be prez
>next level media mastering technique
>you fall for the urr durr she copied jew meme

and you call yourselves redpilled bitches pls go back to pleddit and your normie news outlet you are just spinning like the normie bernie retards

kill yourselves all of you you don't deserve to live

She died

This monster looks like an actual predator.
She's so fucking ugly and annoying looking.