KEK WORSHIP THREAD

Oh great and holy Kek! How beautiful your creation and how humbled I am by your magesty!

Praise Kek,
YOUR BLESSINGS RAIN UPON US, FOR OUR BROTHERS ARE BLIND BUT YOU HAVE MADE US SEE!

Your meme magic binds our souls together, and the vibrations of the universe sing your most holy name!

FOR YOU FOURSAW THE FOURCHAN!

GREAT HOLY WONDERFUL KEK!

Your servants cry out to you!

Save us from the clutches of misery. Just as you made Eve to make man whole again, please give us women to bear our offspring, that they too may praise you and your holy works.

PRAISE KEK!! Glory to the most high god!

praise kek. please help make america great again. allow a golden age to be reigned in with trump that will last a long, long, long time.

Enlightened OP teach me the ways of Kek, show me his true glory help me to understand the digits and the id's

Praise kek

Meditate on his power day and night, for the power of meme magic will course through those ready to accept Kek and his will.

Cry 'REEEEE', and let slip the frogs of war!

tomorrow my plane will crash on the ocean, end this sufer kek Kek ohhh my lord give me ur numbers, let me die, have mercy of this poor soul o0o0h KEK

You can't just demand gratification from the Ogodad, you just need to let it happen. They will not bless those who expect repeated digits, with said digits.

I DO NOT EXPECT SAID DIGITS.
I only am here to serve the mighty and noble Kek, and bend my life to his will.

Kek is Chaos. He will not grant your pleas for stability and prosperity. He shall do what he pleases.

When shall we finally unite and remove kebab? Praise be to Kek

Kek does care.

Soldier of Kek

Kek has granted France with a military dictatorship

PRAISE KEK

Kek only speak to me in increasing repeated digits of six
waiting for 6666

Is kek lurking this thread right now?

PRAISE

El Rato found dead over weekend.

MAY KEK SMITE THE CRUEL MOD WHO IS DELETING THE THREADS OF KEK!

ALL HAIL!
PRAISE KEK!

I hear Kek is a cool guy and isn't even afraid of a GHOST

give me thy repeating digits, kek! please!

DUBS KEK CONFIRMED KEK CONFIRMED

If numbers, I get op pic tattooed.
I dont like tattoos but I'd wear kek as a sigil.

WITNESSED

Now that camps are getting shut down... there will definitely be some more happenings user

Will a happening happen during todays national Belgium day?
Praise KEK

Belgium is safe today

May we have a racewar?
I want to go innawoods and kill blacks.

Praise kek.

>blacks innawoods
The negroid variety of homo sapiens cannot be found innawoods. This type of human being observed to cluster around urban decay. It generally spends its time loitering around street corners.

PRAISE KEK!