Let's read the quran Sup Forums

Mudslime here, I keep seeing posts on Sup Forums saying that Islam is the new bastion of hope against degeneracy, but how many people on this board know arabic, let alone enough to read the quran in arabic? Or even read the quran front to back at all?

get off my board munafik

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam
thecommentator.com/article/3592/saudi_arabia_beheads_yemenis_displays_corpses_in_public
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I keep seeing posts on Sup Forums saying that Islam is the new bastion of hope against degeneracy
I haven't seen these posts, Mahmoud.

>lets read the quaran

Ill save everyone alot of time, i have a image summary
>pic related

how can you prove something wrong if you haven't thoroughly dissected it?

mabye its just satire

Look my Muslim brother, I'm all for freedom of speech and religion, but do the world a favor and just kill yourself.

روح كول خرى بعيد من هان يا كلب

hey op.

there are a few branches of islam, just like a thousamd denominations of christ.

the only one i support is submission.org

it addresses your translation worries via math. (=

Can you refute this. I've got examples if need be.

The trick behind the apparent inconsistency of the Quran and why the radical Muslims are always correct: Like no other holy book among the world religions, the Quran contains an abundance of contradictory expressions. What is forbidden in one place is expressly demanded in another, and vice versa. However, the contradictory quality of the Quran is only an apparent one. It falls apart abruptly when one recognizes the very carefully protected secret hidden within the architecture of the Quran. For the Quranic Suras (chapters) are not arranged chronologically, but rather according to their length – and the newer Suras (from Muhammad’s violent later phase when he was in Medina) override the older ones from his era in Mecca that were comparatively more peaceful. However, this secret is guarded by Islamic scholars very closely as if it were a holy grail – and is aired only on particular occasions.

(An Essay from Michael Mannheimer, Germany, March 23, 2010 )

i can't speak for the quran, I just believe it because it has convinced me, what i find is that most people, muslims and isis included, just take peoples word for it on what the quran actually covers

>I can't speak for the quran

So you can't refute this? Which implies you know it is correct.

actually two more things

i found that when a muslim reads the quran front to back it makes more sense and for non muslims the quran makes more sense to read it in order of revalation, also the i find this idea of a true quran being guarded away very contradictory to the quran that is avalible to most people

no, i can't refute it because my knowledge of my religion is weak

>I can't speak for the quran, I just believe it
>most people, muslims and isis included just takes peoples word for it
wew lad

i mean i believe what i have read, most people dont read the quran often, muslims included

>what is the doctrine of abrogation

Go on, explain to me why you aren't following your prophets words?

The Qur'an is unique among sacred scriptures in accepting a doctrine of abrogation in which later pronouncements of the Prophet declare null and void his earlier pronouncements.

>Chapter 9 of the Qur'an, in English called "Ultimatum," is the most important concerning the issues of abrogation and jihad against unbelievers. It is the only chapter that does not begin "in the name of God, most benevolent, ever-merciful."[54] Commentators agree that Muhammad received this revelation in 631, the year before his death, when he had returned to Mecca and was at his strongest.[55] Muhammad bin Ismail al-Bukhari (810-70), compiler of one of the most authoritative collections of the hadith, said that "Ultimatum" was the last chapter revealed to Muhammad[56] although others suggest it might have been penultimate. Regardless, coming at or near the very end of Muhammad's life, "Ultimatum" trumps earlier revelations.

>Because this chapter contains violent passages, it abrogates previous peaceful content. Muhsin Khan, the translator of Sahih al-Bukhari, says God revealed "Ultimatum" in order to discard restraint and to command Muslims to fight against all the pagans as well as against the People of the Book if they do not embrace Islam or until they pay religious taxes. So, at first aggressive fighting was forbidden; it later became permissible (2:190) and subsequently obligatory (9:5).[57] This "verse of the sword" abrogated, canceled, and replaced 124 verses that called for tolerance, compassion, and peace.[58]

Suyuti said that everything in the Qur'an about forgiveness and peace is abrogated by verse 9:5, which orders Muslims to fight the unbelievers and to establish God's kingdom on earth.

meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam

>Islam is the new bastion of hope against degeneracy

I wonder (((who))) could be behind that :^)

So what do you think about sharia

>Child marriage
>Kid ready to dittle upon first blood
>Cut off the hands of thieves
>Stone adulterers
>Execute gays
>Apostate women should be taken as sexual slaves

Sound pretty comfy desu

i haven't gotten that far

haven't gotten to the parts where its mentioned yet

you want to read the Koran this is the one too read

>No b-but you see... all t-those passages where the quran tells you to kill, mutilate and massacre infidels have a c-completely different meaning in arabic... I s-swear.
Don't you have a kid or a goat to fuck?

Guys, not even a Muslim is dumb enough to hold this position. This is a slide thread.

i think the only one that is right is the arabic one, i dont trust the others

>Hasn't even gotten to Aisha

Oh boy.

What's with all the muslim shills lately?

have you read the quran in arabic, or just read quotes?

lol islamaphobes always start with 9:ultimateum
that aok, i start with exodus deutrenomity and leviticus.

my mathematically pure (logic quran, bitches!) says follow all the prophets and dont placw one above another. so for me thats abraham moses jesus and all inbetween. and mohammed but without the idol worship. example:
there is no god but god and god is the only god
la ella allah ela allah? idk but notice theres no prophets in muh prayerz?

>I keep seeing posts on Sup Forums saying that Islam is the new bastion of hope against degeneracy
that's just a bunch of shills spamming the same crap over and over you stupid idiot, everyone on Sup Forums who isn't clinically retarded knows well, that's why most of the people who lurk here hate your goat fucker guts more than they hate cucks, you're just a bunch of liars, make a favour to the world and kys asap.

idk, i thought i was the only one

>haven't gotten that far
>starts an Islam thread

You stupid fucking mud, take your filth elsewhere or at least have the knowledge to discuss the religion you're starting threads about.

were waiting for someone more intelligent than us to clarify some things that have been overlooked or kept hidden by everyone except, uh, us.

is this one of those religion of peace threads?

you're probably right, hopeful thinking on my part

>islamaphobe

Go back to plebbit you disgusting shit skin.

most people that know will never go to Sup Forums

then why are you still breathing?

suicides haram

Yet you're here spreading a religion you have no knowledge of? And I'm here educating you about your religion, are you cognitively challenged?

huh?

Most of the Koran's claim cannot be proven nor disproven.

But the thing about Gog and Maggog is definitely bullshit. Also, Noah's flood. Also, Noah was 950 years old. Also, a guy was brought back to life by getting hit with the limb of a dead cow. Also, God spoke to a cloud and told him "You will either do this willingly or unwillingly", which is a profoundly stupid thing for God to say, but then the cloud said "I'll do it willingly." So profound. Much wisdom.

>because my knowledge of my religion is weak
Jesus Christ, fuck yourself you stupid twat

im just telling people who agree with islam ironically or not to actually read the quran in arabic, thats all, i cant trust you to teach me about islam

Fuck off taqiyya using shitbags. Your moon God won't work here. Your lies won't work here.

>read in arabic

Are you fucking retarded?

The doctrine of abrogation is still present in the quran even if it is in Arabic, please explain why this would change anything?

im not disputing that claim, whats wrong with reading the quran in arabic tho?

you fucking shill now you're unironically telling people to learn arab? I'd rather die burned alive than learn the goatfucking moaning language, you just went full taqiyya, once again proven my point, muslims are liars to heart.

REMINDER: muslims want you to learn arabic because it's literally the first step to the world caliphate.

have any of you ever seen a muslim pray and not take 20 minutes or mention minammed?

because that religion is idol worship, not abraham monotheism submission.

>whats wrong

Nothing, faggot, what's wrong is cunts like you pushing a religion you have no knowledge about. It is fucking sickening that so many subhumans follow this sand religion and can't even spend the time to go through its theology.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/

Go back.

im say that because how can you truly disprove a book if you don't even know its source language, for me it was a case of, how could i follow a religion if i didn't even know what language it was in

keep shilling ahmed.

DAILY REMINDER: THIS (see pic) IS THE PLACE WHERE MECCA WAS BUILT. THIS IS THE IDEAL ISLAMIC SOCIETY THAT MUSLIMS UNIRONICALLY ADMIRE AND WANT TO EMULATE.

i am muslim, and we do mention mohammad, we believe that god commanded us to say the statement "“O God bestow honor upon Muhammad and upon his family just as You have bestowed honor upon Abraham and
his family. And O God, bestow Your blessings upon Muhammad and his family just as You have bestowed Your
blessings upon Abraham and his family. In all of the worlds, You are the most praised and the most glorious.” in our prayer

if you havent read the quran in arabic, that means you haven't either

seven parrallel universes. cern confirms.
zygote stages.
idk what a doctor of abrogation excuses feom logic, but the translations are all whack. corrupted by kings for nations, and you get attacked if you question islamic scholars. fuck them all and fuck you for burden of proof shifting

shill for who, literally no one but the person who believes it benefits from this religion

fuck up you retarded cunt, you're making no sense.

sorry to inform you but you are not muslim. muslim means submission to god.
you are an idol worshipper, placing a prophet of his on equal ground. and in prayer to god!

but hey, u were born into it. allah is your only judge. get a quran translated by rashad kalifa. 19

a leric is not the reason why i personally am muslim, the quran is

kys

anyone here adept at programming? theres some fun maths to be had on github if you search rashad kalifa

how am i putting muhammad on equal ground, im requesting god to place blessing on him, a lesser beign than god, because he cant place blessing on himself
i dont use translations, im trying to translate it for my self from arabic

im not trying to prove or disprove or blend into anything, im saying dissect throughly the document you criticise

Body language of right femguard in top pic, she looks like she's ready to tear his head off and shit on the stump.

>Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people

why dont you watch the sun set in a muddy puddle.

i am happy here, if i was born anywhere else i would not bother to learn about the quran and actually read it for myself, i love america because it allows me to be a true muslim, in all these other countries are run by hippocritical muslims, god said the second muslims start being hypocrites he will punish them, so they are getting their just desserts,

inb4: TAQQIYYA

thecommentator.com/article/3592/saudi_arabia_beheads_yemenis_displays_corpses_in_public
>millions of muslim must pray at least once in their lifetime in a place like this
>a place that was founded with islam as the root model