Even if you dislike the Chechens you have to admit that they are based...

Even if you dislike the Chechens you have to admit that they are based, if Swedes or Germans were as nationalistic as them then Europe would be great.

>Chechens dont allow their women to marry foreigners
>No Gays
>Traditional

Famous Chechen singer tried to marry a Armenian, Kadyrov kidnapped her and brought her back to Chechnya and scolded her on live TV for trying to marry a foreigner

youtube.com/watch?v=XMWTZHrPH1w

Chechen group beating up foreigners trying to pick up their Girls:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IAHqEwgJ3o

youtube.com/watch?v=kHJrw59Qrck

will this guy ever turn on putin one day or will he end up like his dad

Chechens are not even White

What are they?

subhuman

We are as nationalistic as Chechnya. The only difference is that Russia isn't invading us ATM.

>implying wh*toids are not subhuman

Great respect for kadyrov.

>flag
>post

Lol, post more vids of foreigners getting the shit kicked out of them by Chechens for hitting on their woman?

They are not nationalistic, they are still tribal.

They're a bit too much, quite psychotic if you ask me.

i dunno. a lot of the people clapping in the back ground look pretty kebab

this

It's the same thing.

That's cause Chechens aren't white, atleast most of them. They're caucasian people's.

Most also don't look like kaydrov either, though his look isn't uncommon due to mixing with Slavs and euros through the centuries.

>It's the same thing.
No it isn't. Chechens are literal Arab tier tribalists.

Kadyrov benches in the smith-machine.
He is a memester.

>Someone wearing a Russian hat in the background

Since when middle east is tribal
nationalism convert whole mass into tribal robot.

>Europe should behave like retarded mudshits who need a dictator in order not to chimp out

Yes, I sure wish the tribes of Europe were still as virile as the emerging Eurasian tribes. If you don't I suspect you are a legit soycuck

>Europeans should chimp out and blow up theaters and schools because allah told them

They are in a state of war. Meanwhile the average western european cannot muster the will to even protest as he is reduced to nothingness.

They still are in the South and the Balkans, it's mainly the West that has been pampered to death. That is true effeminacy, too much riches and too easy a life, mentally many stay retarded and child-like. Hence the soyboy phenomenon, it isn't just estrogens in our food, this phenomenon was known in antiquity too and associated with too much luxury.

>Europeans should be in a constant state of war with each other
Go back to Russia Yuri

>OP is the same retard who posted "tfw no Chechen gf" threads
I hope you die, faggot

That is not what I implied, the problem is that European man is neither in a state of becoming, nor any longer in being, but dissolving.
I believe that things will change as the pull towards Eurasia increases. But even the Italic cultures remain in slumber.

>constant state of war with each other
>us flag