Madrid vs Getfa

Get in here boys

those jerseys are cancer AF t b h fham

Let's go boys

>all these empty seats

>this dead thread
is this end of tsu-man and co?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

He looks exhausted iih

He'll be in LA within 2 years

we /bet/ting on rm rape handicaps
pass the courvoisier

convince me to watch this match

Resting A-team players against Espanyol, only to use them against Getafe 3 days before the PSG game. Fucking mastermind

I don't want to shit post alone, pls watch with me pierre

Neymar ded.
Also, did PSG rest players?

which countries of Europe recommend for someone who wants to avoid everything that is the world cup, wants to avoid football, wants to avoid FIFA and hates football

ok

bale appearance statpadding for the brightish empire
he will also get an assist

Latvia.

Latvia.

yes

Real Madrid XI: Keylor Navas; Carvajal, Nacho, Ramos, Theo; Casemiro, Marcos Llorente, Isco; Bale, Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Getafe XI: Martínez; Damián, Djene, Bruno, Antunes; Portillo, Mora, Arambarri, Fajr; Rémy, Ángel.

Yeah, Mbappe, Cavani, Veratti and Marquinhos didn't play and old man Dani Alves only got 30 min

love you

Why would Latvia be my best option?

I also want to avoid everything the world cup of Russia

Wew
Rip

did they win?

2-0

they don't watch football, TV and radio no show football, people no talk football

2-0
Di Maria and some black 20 year old on an offside goal

Lads i sent my dick picks to a girl first time in my life

did i fuck up
(she didn't reply yet)

do u know her IRL?

alphas do it in person lil nigga
stop bein scared and get it poppin
u think cr7 >sends pics of his dick?

BAYOL
A
Y
O
L

So, only Latvia is my best option?

Are there no other options?

I have to totally avoid everything that is the football world cup

post pics and we'll tell you if you fucked up or not

>the genocider of getafe

is it at least 6 inches? dicks look smaller in pictures. If you're under 6in you shouldn't send dick pics

Definitely not I imagine he's too insecure regardless of how big it is.

>Theo elbowed in the face
>Nacho elbowed in the face
>not even a yellow card
it's one of those days with cum slurping referees again

i bet his welsh dragon breathes fire upon more wellbred spaniards pitch tonight than you ever will

Monaco, Austria or Norway.

It's 15-16 cm
Guys she replied and said i have nicest dick and it looks very good

Why reasons Norway, Monaco and Austria would be my best options to avoid everything football and to avoid the world cup of Russia

CR7 is busy breeding an entire team by himself. Impregnates both his GF and makes good gene surrogates carry his genes as well, phucking alpha

Learn to write, you spastic

mad tsuientist
portugal will have more wc wins than brasil soon

alright lad, go pound her pussy

>Its a ray hudson stream

Benzema is such a MASSIVE cuckold

damn feel bad for you. Has he said any of his hilarious over the top metaphors yet

Because they are decent countries to live and not qualified in WC. Don't make it sound so difficult to avoid football topic. You can go to Russia and still avoid anything about football and WC if you are dedicated enough.

>Guys she replied and said i have nicest dick and it looks very good
no she didn't lol

Not yet, he did go wild earlier when Bale was on the edge of the box.

>ACH! OHHHHH MAGNIFICENT... BALE...
>Ohh.... chance wasted

HE'S A FOOTBALL WIZARD

She really did

Yeah, after a mediocre move from Madrid he went
OOOH HOW DO YOU LIKE THOSE APPLES??

Not even joking

I thought he would say fire breathing dragon again.

fuck off teen

fancy smancy machines

For the longest period of time I though Hudson was Scottish, genuinely surprised when I found out he was English.

>72% possession

Based zizou

>This liga wasn't over

i must say i admire france and its friendship and influence on this nation despite the brits
thanks from bourbon county kentucky

no bully

Well not for Atletico anyway.

i fucking hate him

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GROOVIER THAN BARRY WHITE

COOLER THAN A BIG JACKAL (?) WITH FOUR MARACAS

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is benzema really their best optoin??

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

you asked me to watch this match so you don't shitpost alone. wtf am i gonna do? watch real plays? lmao

oh shit
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TTTTTSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>big jackal

He said mick jagger

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

fucking kek

yeah lol, shouldn't have sold Mariano Diaz, at least not without a buy back clause

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

the grinder of getafe

this thread is so fucking dead

RIGGED

Blatant refball in La Liga Santandrid

>Loic Remy now plays for Getafe CF

well i'll be damned

Still a blue lad

What the actual fuck is wrong with this nigga

see

>sees Marcelo warming up
>Ray hudson "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY"

cus nobody cares about lel liga

ERA PENAL

>madrid defending

looking forward to the french halal frogposter thread

>LA LIGA """DEFENDING"""

NOT a penalty lmao

Tsu mad

HAPPENING

just because you make contact with the ball first doesn't mean it isn't a foul. You can't just tackle people from behind and take out their legs

NO ERA