Can we go ahead and ban all immigration from the countries highlighted in red please?

However the whites living in South Africa and Rhodesia can come home.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
tindernasuecia.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I support this.

T*rkey and a couple Balkan states need to go.

You forgot portugal

Make Sri Lanka red, and we've a deal.

>Israel isn't highlighted in red

Is this an autism map?

Turkey, China, Mongolia, Albania, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, South Korea etc. not red.

But based Kazathstan, Usbekistan, Kirgisistan, Argentina, Colombia and Chile red.

you missed a lot of countries
turkey ffs

>wanting chinks

>ban immigration from north korea
>north koreans can't escape the regime
>communism intensifies

Nigga you dumb?

They have higher average IQ that us whites, of course we'd want them. They're the ones who refuse us.

South Korea and Taiwan r u crazy? While, Kirgisistan and Chile are based? Fuck your self Juan

>Israel

put germany in red too

Chink will buy all the houses and apartments in your country, and make the real estate price sky high. You should ban them

Fuck off Luiz. Chinks are sleeper parasites that exist only to serve themselves. Lock the yellow peril inside their borders. Its not our fault they can't control their breeding.

They do not assimilate at all and ruined the real estate market, they're the Jews of Canada and Australia.

So teh red prts r deh bad guyz rite?

nigga plz

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

thanks for not banning me senpai :)

TURKEY TOO!!

Exchange Turkey for Kazakhstan. Maybe remove China and Mongolia. What do I know! Cubans are pretty cool.

Just nuke them. China too.

>Sweden

Have you seen their women user?

>Mexico is red
>And not Spain, Turkey or Russia

Also why the fuck is Chiner not red either what the fuck is wrong with you? You think Chinese food is actually Chinese too bitch?

Fortune cookies are not Chinese you degenerate sack of shit kys pls

Gee look at that. As predicted, Israel isn't one of them. Is there anyone OTHER than fucking kikes who post on nu/pol/? Christ almighty this place is more jewish than a fucking AIPAC orgy during Hanukkah now.

you need to understand that each nation-state has its own elite, so basically your "country" or "race" doesn't mean you have any privilege anymore.

white power is now more about how many erudite non-whites you're friends with.

Does anyone actually like fortune cookies? I always feed them to my dog

When I was in highschool there was this Bosnian kid who was the typical whigger gangster faggot. A really arrogant prick too.

Then we got a Serbian exchange student.

I think you can figure out what happened next.

You niggers are alright by me.

>wanting canadians
you'll just overrun other countries and then vote to repeal the immigration ban

I don't know why a lot of people want to go to murrica
>niggers
>faggots
>a big lgbt community
Yeah ban me motherfuckers who want to go a land of faggots and niggers

you forgot to fill China in red.

I quite like them but there not something I'd eat all the time.

I have. Not interested.

>Wanting Turks.

The jewspiracies meme stopped being funny last year. We overgrew that shit when we realized Jews are our allies, they are right-wing and kill muzzies. Go back to 8gag.

Spain is filled with Hispanics though

Ahem...

tindernasuecia.tumblr.com/

If you're going to ban Muslims who immigrated then you're gonna need to ban the whole EU senpai

Nice gay pride flag you got there.

Get the fuck out, kike.

Its a fruit rollup you big silly

Switzerland is too merchanty, they need to be red. We can't have mountain Juden in our country.

I always liked Jews until I got to know some. They seem nice on TV.

United States and Brazil have almost the same white percentage of the population but only one of them is considered "white"
Go figures

As a few people have pointed out, you didn't even include Turkey. There are a lot of stupid elements in your map, but that one is the most blatantly egregious one.

>Turkey and its balkan rapebabies aren't red
>China isn't red

This, Cubans vote for Republicans because they've seen what the commies do. They aren't like the other degenerate Latrinos, also knew a Cuban chick in High school, hot as fuggg, would fugggg badddd

>wanting jews

>chinks

fuck off

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ch

>Turkey not banned
>Sri Lanka not banned
>China not banned
>Albania not banned

>Sweden not at least in a special category, with applications evaluated on a case-by-case basis

>The Caspian Sea is banned for some fucking reason

You have never had segregation, which means you've been practicing racemixing for a long time. Brazilian "whites" are largely tainted. Not to mention they were never even white to begin with because Portuguese, Spaniards and other Mediterraneans are not white.

>>>>>>>>

>Monkey fell for his own "Brazil has white people" meme

>t. Goldstein

How autistic are you for not fully banning Bolivia and Venezuela

>Mediterraneans are not white
See? What did I say? Giant jew orgy.

This. Brazil will remain a third-world shithole until we implement segregation, whitening and eugenics policies.

Did you even know the meaning of Hispanic?

fuck you

what?

we don't want to get rid of non-whites because of their low average iq
we want to get rid of them because they don't integrate

I don't know, I just meant to select the whitest parts of south america

What exactly is wrong with white hispanics?

Hispanics who aren't Indian mestizos are white

Aren't they?

you're country is a terrorist shit hole though

Hispanic means Spanish descent

Juanito here
Do you support Mia Khalifa?

You got the "tanned whites" part right but we had a massive german, italian and polish immigration when slavery ended here (Farmers refused to pay the niggers)
We had the biggest nazi party outside of germany
Also the shitload of jews you have are counted as white wich they are not, don't forget that.

This is a "white" hispanic

If the Philippines is banned how can I buy my GF in 20 years when I'm alone and desperate?

A white hispanic is a spaniard dipshit

Glad to see your Brazilian shitskin education showing off

Retarded map...
Argentina, Southern Brazil are white.
Then you include China, and all the Island Nigger countries in the S. Pacific.

I should have highlighted Libya in black. That's the country we turn to rubble.
>oh wait it already is

From Russia of course

>Bolivia
>Venezuela
>Chile
>white
pick one and only one
Argentina, uruguay and south Brazil are the only real white regions of south america

>tanned whites

Please fuck off with this meme, shitskin.

Pic related might be considered white in your favela, but not to the rest of the world.

U-R-Gay is pretty white.

>Italians
>white

>Polish
>white

Was your post supposed to be a defence of Brazil's whiteness?

Nope, actually the hispanics are the spanishes dude but the word has been twisted by many years, so real hispanic looks like this

well I selected Chile because I fugged a qt hairy Chilean exchange student back in Highschool

Sure, americans
Iberians are the true whites
México is the whitest country on earth
You should invest your time on building a wall and deporting the illegals rather than damage control so you don't look as fucked as you are

fuck you op

>I've had sex
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ban argentines and chileans
>while allowing bosnians, albanians and fucking turks

>ban pinoys and thais
>while allowing mainland chinese

moronic map

>any part of Africa aside than those fleeing from the ANC in South Africa
>admitted for any reason

Lmao sweden

Mexico is not white, what my people calls white its this kind of shit

I haven't had sex in like 6 years though

>Support south afrcica
>No mexico

Why? :(

I'm not falling for this meme

>Based Mexican user
you can come in desu.

What was the color of her pussy?

>letting a Catholic priest get that close to the kids

We should be careful about accepting Turks. Some wanna escape Erodragon, others want government aid.

You'll never leave though, and you'll do beheading and shit

purple

Já comi essa coxinha.

Polaco da Ribeirinha, solta pum e sai farinha.

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!

>t.ching chong

Kek shows his powers even to the most malevolent of un-believers.

Praise be upon kek

What's wrong with Koreans? I can't remember the last time a Korean committed a crime or participated in degenerate behavior.

They might be annoying but they're fine.

And no I'm not a Korean before you try to t. me.