DAN AYKROYD HATES WHITES. I AM FUCKING ENRAGED RIGHT NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=BiKc2x0WIFU

AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO!

YES I AM USING ALL CAPS!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

I AM ACTUALLY ASHAMED TO BE WHITE RIGHT NOW.

>DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE OF POOR HEALTH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKqjIv91Zx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a jew

fpbp

No idea who that old cracka ass pecka wood is.

kek

the leaf does it again

how do you manage to spawn these MEGAcucks canada?

Really and truly?

LEAFED

This is the one and only time I will let Sweden call me a cuck.

LOL he wears sunglasses inside and stammers like a autistic faggot.

Thanks for the laugh.

thank you

Post more

I want to see her titties

LESLIE JONES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:

kek

How cares what a celebrity thinks? Only fucking autistic retards care that's who

"They can probably barely pay for the wifi they're using"

Why are you poorshaming? Intolerant biggot.

Dan Aykroyd is a crazy person who believes aliens,crystal skulls, and ghost

Also this

Actors and hollywood people are bunch of obidient cucks to they Jewish producers overlords.
They have to stick to their narrative and cant express themself frelly. Thats why there is so much suicide and drug abuse among actors

Didn't he get into UFO conspiracy stuff? His mind is melting away.

The internet is literally a sea of titties. Go for a swim user.

Why would anyone be ashamed of the ethnic that contributed the most to the rise of mankind from mud huts dwellers to space travellers ?

>Asked a question about a colleague
>Turns it into a shill statement against Trump

Fucking hell these cunts are shameless.

stop
advertising
your
crappy
movie

>sunglasses
Nigga was high and/or drunk as fuck through that entire interview

>I AM FUCKING ENRAGED RIGHT NOW

Why? He's been a weird faggot for a long time.

Something happened to Aykroyd somewhere around Dragnet. He started slipping there. By Nothin But Trouble, he was well into it and shortly thereafter just went off the edge.

I bet he's an untreated schizophrenic, probably triggered by all the blow he did in the 70's and 80's.

I'll never understand the point of calling all racist people old out of shape degenerate weirdos, if they really wanted to make racism the problem it isn't they should just come out and say "all white people except myself are racist cause i love minorities"

Why can't his masters just let him talk about aliums and ufo's instead of making him cuck himself on Canadian tv...

>statistics are indicating theres alot of white racist hatred out there.

lmao

>Dan Aykroyd is a crazy person who believes aliens,crystal skulls, and ghost
>Why can't his masters just let him talk about aliums and ufo's instead of making him cuck himself on Canadian tv...

I didn't know he was a lunatic.

This is why Ghostbusters was always a huge passion project for him, while Bill Murray always looked down on it.

>there are millions of obese 50 to 60 year old active members of the Klan and Aryan Nation
dude is secret super deep redpilled, literally just issuing threats to all non-whites.

>millions of obese 50 to 60 year old active members of the Klan and Aryan Nation

It's funny how out of touch with reality these libshit boomers are. I can't wait for their reactions upon realization that it's the youth who are behind a shift to the right

Dan Hackroyd can go fuck himself with the cock of Satan that he's been slurping on.

He went off the deep end by mid 90's. I'm convinced that something happened.

>you're looking at obese white men from the ages of 50-60 who are active klan members

LOL, is this nigga serious?? It was literally high school shitposters, maybe at most people in their 20s. He fits the description of the obese 60 year old more than the people he is assuming made the tweets.

Sad because this guy was a classic SNL and 80s staple, but what can you do, a fucking leaf etc

>A Jew hating white males

as if...

What a fucking idiot.

Sinking so low he had to do the Coneheads movie probably did it.

I won't be buying any of his novelty vodka that's for sure.

>between 50 and 60

The age bracket should've been the easiest figure to guess, why would that age bracket give a shit about twitter?

Ackroyd has been insane for literally his entire life so I wouldn't put too much stock into what he says. He's one of our most mentally troubled Canadians.

But the dude fucking prints money, it's weird.

Proof of insanity below

youtube.com/watch?v=SKqjIv91Zx8

Who?

Like the reason Aykroyd was such a convincing actor in Ghostbusters was because he wasn't acting. He's a fucking loon.

u have the mark of the beast user.

better go pray.

who you gonna call

bumpbusters

wtf was he even trying to say about leslie trolling vs donald supporters... how fucking off base and random was that. i think the real issue is how she is being type cast as the angry black women. lets address this one mr akroid. fucking crack head turned saint !

The worst Ghostbusters, the one who could be replaced or written out entirely without any major changes affecting the movie. Incidentally, the only "memorable" role he's been in as himself.

no no no no no no no

I refuse to believe this