Comic sensation Amy Schumer riffs on sex...

Comic sensation Amy Schumer riffs on sex, dating and the absurdities of fame in a bold and uncensored stand-up set at Denver's Bellco Theater.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5y08pp/to_those_that_still_have_netflix_netflix_just/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5zejtb/amy_schumer_has_a_new_special_on_netflix_and_it/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5zc9be/amy_1_star_schumer_has_a_new_netflix_special_you/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5yf69p/amy_schumer_the_leather_special_is_on_netflix_you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds great user. Thanks for letting me know about it.

*raises paw*

Uhh..now I'm mad

I am so proud of my special and grateful to all the people spreading love on line about it. I am the first female comic who is selling out arenas all over the world and so grateful for that. I am embarrassed for the “journalists” who report on trolls activities as if it’s news. It’s indicative of administration right now. Anyone who reported that “viewers aren’t happy” with my special, it would have been cool if you did a moment of research before posting. The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do. They organize to get my ratings down. Meeting in sub Reddit rooms. They tried on my book and movies and tv show And I want to thank them. It makes me feel so powerful and dangerous and brave. It reminds me what I’m saying is effective and bring more interest to my work and their obsession with me keeps me going. I am only alarmed by the people printing their organized trolling as “news” this is what the current administration wants. So this post has nothing against the trolls. I thank you trolls so much. It fills me with hope and power to see you all furiously posting so as always accuse me of whatever lies you want. Call me a whale. Call me a thief and I will continue to rise and fight and lead. I know who I am. I am strong and beautiful and will use my voice my whole time on this earth. Journalists do better it’s embarrassing. Trolls see you on the next one!

>"I am the first female comic who is selling out arenas all over the world and so grateful for that."

What are some movies about abject narcissists full of delusions of grandeur?

Seriously. She really thinks she's the first "great" female comedian, doesn't she?

LADIES MY PUSSY STINKS LMAO

I have yet to see a female comedian that could even be considered good.

WAW DIS FUNI
U R NUBR WAN GOMEDi

Joan Rivers, Tina Fey, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Betty White

All of which have been working since long before that unfunny cow

and none of them are funny

Maybe not to you

But they're certainly way better than the self-obsessed human-pig hybrid in the OP

Or are they?

Who even needs comedians anymore? We already have the greatest comedian ever as the president of the United States. Everything he does is so stupid it's hilarious.

Gilda Radner?

I am not a fan of most female comedians. I almost always I agree that male comedians are funnier.
All four of those women listed are what I would consider at the bare minimum, funny.
I'm not saying any of them are amazing or groundbreaking or any of that shit. They all should at least be considered funny.
The word 'funny' does not fucking mean 'this person is incredible, or visionary, or highly respectable'.
It means they can be amusing or entertaining.
You are a repressed fuckwit.

You may recognize Welsh-Iraqi comedian Nadia Kamil from her viral videos "Pap Rap" and "Nadia Kamil Does Burlesque." Her work -- explicitly political, but couched in her loopy, goofy style -- combats the tired Humorless Feminist trope one sketch at a time.

thicc

i thought the leather disaster was the end of her career and the start of her retirement

wow, she's so funny AND sexy

Is this the shoes woman?? Wtf happened she at least used to be remotely bangable now she looks like John Lennon

Are you thinking of shoeonhead user?

These are the threads i usually hide, because i'm embarrased by them. Get your shit right /tv you good for nothing slugfuckers.

Notice how nobody replied to you because you're beating a dead corpse

>comedy special gets panned and called what it actually is; shit one-track observations with shittier delivery
>somehow this gets translated into "the work of alt-right trolls"
I'm still trying to understand how something like that happens.

Amy Schumer joke writing guide.

Yeah, that's her. This might be a bit of an unfortunate picture, but after all...it's her great comedy that counts, not her looks.

You replied to me, so, mission accomplished.

I heard her show has really great ratings in Netflix, after they changed their voting system.

Where's the counter to Antifa to cause a riot outside of her shows and saying she's a racist, homophobe, mysoginist and doing hatespeech and shutting the event down?

Yeah, that is true. It went from one star to 88%. Whatever they did, it successfully eradicated the alt-right's attempt to sabotage it.

Kathleen Madigan is legit funny. Her talking about Obama and just politics in general got me good, and she wasn't preaching. She was just representing the level of engagement most Americans have with current events.

>Joking about Obama in current year

yeah, bro
because the alt-right has Netflix accounts
I am sure they subscribed in mass and gave their credit card details so they could sabotage Schumer.

It was three years ago. Doesn't make it any less funny to me now. She's sort of an absurdist and it works damn good.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the alt-right.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5y08pp/to_those_that_still_have_netflix_netflix_just/
>To those that still have Netflix; Netflix just added a new Amy Schumer special, please go and 1 star that piece of shit.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5zejtb/amy_schumer_has_a_new_special_on_netflix_and_it/
>Amy Schumer has a new special on Netflix and it has 1.5 stars... Can we get it down to 1?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5zc9be/amy_1_star_schumer_has_a_new_netflix_special_you/
>Amy "1 Star" Schumer has a new Netflix special. You know what to do Peedes

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5yf69p/amy_schumer_the_leather_special_is_on_netflix_you/
>'Amy Schumer: The Leather Special' is on Netflix. You know what to do, folks.

>She's sort of an absurdist and it works damn good.

>KYM filename

Have you even watched any of her routines? She's actually fucking funny.