How would you have dealt with this POL

I have a friend from highschool. We are both 29 now. I have a successful business and he is a timer faller up in Alaska. He owes his home state tens of thousands has been in and out of jail and rehab. I haven't talked to him in a year then he sends me this.

>In the wake of all these shootings it is our moral duty to not shake off radical nut jobs even if they are friends just because we think, "THEY would never do that even though they talked about it."

k

Tried calling him to discuss the dynamic of the situation and how I have no idea where in life he is at right now and how serious that type of talk is over text or in person especially without having talked in a year. I'm still thinking about alerting the authorities.

so you have sam hydes number? cool man

Report him to the police for lolz

ask him if black lives matter

>good fu
>cking ridins

Your friend seems like a moron.

Op are you fucking retarded call the damn cops before he kills you next

What an edgy loser.

>/thread

Call the cops. This guy is about to snap, it seems and you probably just added yourself to his hitlist.

Cut him off completely. Life's a bitch and sometimes it swallows people up. I've seen friends go the same way, it is depressing, but it's how life goes sometimes. It's futile helping selfish assholes that take no responsibility , especially if they're dangerous

Addicts brains are usually fucked up

Yeah obviously you should report it OP. If he does go on a murder spree they'll see your messages with him and have to question you anyway. He sounds like a piece of shit you don't need in your life so if he resents you forever it doesn't matter

He's just a fucking sperg, don't bother. Kinda dumb to tell him you would call the police though.

Ask him to talk first. Say something like: "Man, I'm sorry for pissing you off, but I'm legitimately worried. At least tell me if you're being serious or not. Let's talk, figure something out."

Call the cops anyway

Just fucking ignore him now dude. Fuck it.

>messages you first
>wow dont call me again

You should probably go kill him in case he is planning to kill you.

dont wanna risk it now

Lmao let him go rampage, blood for the kek god

You asked him to calm down you've got no legal responsibility, not as if you egged him on

Do it. Seriously, what is the reasoning not to call the authorities?

Cunt is either calling for help or a sociopath. Probably the latter. Stay away from people like that.

How does one "murder email" someone?

Is it like that explosive hacking thing from Live Free or Die Hard?

>if you don't respond to this email your mother will die in her sleep.

cunt talks like a child and expects you to take him seriously? He is a lost cause. call the cops and dob his faggot ass in

Call the cops anyway

>thinking he was seriously joking
Are you fucking retarded? The moment he said that he would have to fucking deescalate how it seemed out of NECESSITY if he wanted to ACTUALLY FUCKING DO IT.

He sounds like a bix nood mofugga.

Dont friend the nigger.

*the moment you said that

This

>I'm still thinking about alerting the authorities.
Don't worry OP, they all ready know.

I would ditch that phone if i where you, at least if you use it to buy weed or anything else remotely illegal.

Ask him if he has time to talk about Muhammad.

How mad are you

He sounds like a fucking loser.

Call the cops, be a good citizen.

This

don't be friends with mentally unbalanced people

Tell him you called the cops and the cops were pissed. Tell him they said they are dealing with him "for the last time" (implying murder him). Tell him that the roomate has been keeping in contact with the authorities for weeks, and they were already well aware of him.

Then just wait for the news paper to print the story.

Also, user... give us his number. I'm sure Sup Forums can help sort this issue out and calm him down

>using caps is being mad
Nigger it's a method of drawing attention to important aspects of what it is im trying to express. I'm not yelling.

Email them an epileptic fit

>hey man i am going to harm someone
>I AM CALLING THE COPS hey are u ok tho
>yeh jk but wow fuk u dud
How do you get in this situation and not say yeah man fuck them right, so tell me how you're gonna do it, I'll give you some tips I learned to get away with it/get a few more in, but in reality you're scheduling him to lay all his physical evidence out that night and hold off til tomorrow when he has the full night to act on it for more time to get more people, so the cops get there well before he hurts anyone with 100% everything they need to jail him
Then call the cops with his plan
Like what the fuck, how do you not instantly think to do that

Call the cops if you think he's really going to. Responding to his first message "do you have a gun" was shit btw. He was clearly reaching out wanting to talk to someone. You call him your friend but you weren't really there for him in any real way, were you.

lol wut?

Post his number.

He's an edgy cunt and possibly not even joking about the threats.

tell him to kill himself

I was thinking he strikes me as a Juggalo for some reason (maybe being a semi-illiterate retard and junkie with a criminal record had something to do with it...). I would put some money on it.

You're right. What should I say to him?

Offer to help and ambush him with a knife you get free guns.

Try hard loser or moron either way report him

If he is a black, call the cops.
If he is a white, send him a copy of GTA to powertrip his killing spree and cool off.

Your friend is retarded.

>hey buddy I'm seriously considering murdering a whole bunch of people
>what? really? you think I shouldn't murder a bunch of people? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME! DON'T CALL ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN!

Yeah he has some serious mental issues. He probably deflects his personal problems onto everyone else like that constantly and has become such a shitty person that he now thinks everyone around him is the problem. Now he's under the delusion that killing them will somehow solve the problems that reside within himself and he is terrified to accept are there. He has utterly failed as a human being and should consider suicide if he lacks the fortitude to confront himself.

He's probably coming to kill you right now, nice job at handling this shit OP

Should have told him to honor the killings to Lord Kek. Lots Kek will not be pleased that you acted this way.

Can confirm, there are many of these kind in that community.
Surprisingly not as common as you would think tbqh

Smuggle him to Southeast Asia or South America.