This is a thread about Donald Trump and how he's actually saving America like he promised

This is a thread about Donald Trump and how he's actually saving America like he promised

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/c810d7de280a47e88848b0ac74690c83
cnbc.com/2017/03/10/us-created-235000-jobs-in-feb-vs-190000-expected.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow. My penis is now 20" long and wide!

while I do support deporting all anchor babies, they only focus on this to make trump look bad while he is deporting 100s or 1000s of literal gang members too

thanks mr hairpiece! (i mean it too)

dronald drumb is bed men

Drumpfpoopiehead btfo

Not a Yank here so don't keep up to date sorry. Has Trump actually helped poorfags yet? I only have one Yank friend and nothing has changed for him, what's changed for Sup Forums? I remember loads of poorfags saying this movement would help them out.

lmao trumpers

yall some funny folk gotta say

At least make the thread about the apprentice or WWE or Home Alone 2

God bless Donald J Trump

Anchor babies are American Citizens, DREAMers were born abroad and then brought to the US as children to spend their whole life here not knowing that they were undocumented until they were old enough to understand it.

>wetback
>illegal immigrant
>undocumented immigrant
>undocumented worker
>immigrant
>DREAMer

what is the next word """they""" will give for these invaders?

>dreamers

That's the only way they're staying in the country

Don't forget Little Rascals.

lowest number of people seeking unemployment in a decade

economy, wages, etc. are growing, lots of companies expanding in US

going to review h1b program and btfo pajeets

>calling illegals ''dreamers''

how can anyone excuse this shit

Nobody who voted for Trump is a poorfag so they don't care, they're just potential richfags experiencing a cashflow problem that will get cleared up soon by MAGAmancy.

>lowest number of people seeking unemployment in a decade

So uh, what's changed for you?

>I remember loads of poorfags saying this movement would help them out.

hahahaha

The majority of his base is poorfags

haha BTFO! don't people working trades or manual labor jobs know that illegal immigration helps them?

Trump personally gave me a million dollars

>lowest number of people seeking unemployment in a decade

How come this was bad under Obama but good under Trump?

The children of Illegals who grew up here.

don't ask me questions

no, it's illegals that came here as children

Considering cheap immigrant labor force is the number 1 competition of the lower class work force, I'd imagine he's bound to have helped plenty of them. I mean, the jobs of those thousands of illegals he is deporting have to be done by someone.

Trump hasn't done shit, coal mines and power plants are still closing down, all Trump is doing is embezzling from the country lol

because the labor force was small but the participation rate is now increasing as we MAGA

What in god's name is a protected dreamer?

>believing the "muh dumb rednex" meme

Europe here

Pls send help

>Trump is embezzling from the country
any proof or you're just throwing that out there for no particular reason?

227,000 new jobs created in January
235,000 new jobs created in February
March numbers reflect 200-250k too

None part time nonsense jobs like under Obama.

>227,000 new jobs created in January
>235,000 new jobs created in February
>March numbers reflect 200-250k too
Where? People in the sticks were VERY loyal to Trump and deserve a great share.

> The majority of his base is poorfags

Is that what you tell yourself to cope? That's factually incorrect.

>Trump goes to one of his resorts almost every weekend(usually Mar-A-Lago)
>Trump charges the federal government rent at his properties
>Trump golfs while pocketing taxpayer money

anchor children instead of babies.

What action did he take to "create those jobs?" We're currently operating under a tax season and budget crafted by the last congress and signed by Obama.

Unfortunately no comedian on late night talks about this, so for liberals it didn't happen.

Except he flip flopped on that recently too, LMAO

apnews.com/c810d7de280a47e88848b0ac74690c83

>AP: Dreamers, you've talked about them, you've talked about heart earlier. This is one area where you have talked —

>TRUMP: No, we aren't looking to do anything right now. Look, the dreamers ... this is an interesting case, they left and they came back and he's got some problems, it's a little different than the dreamer case, right? But we are putting MS-13 in jail and getting them the hell out of our country. They've taken over towns and cities and we are being really brutal with MS-13, and that's what we should be. They are a bad group, and somebody said they are as bad as al-Qaida, which is a hell of a reference. So we are moving criminals out of our country and we are getting them out in record numbers and those are the people we are after. We are not after the dreamers, we are after the criminals

Tell me in detail what Trump did to create those jobs, you seem very infromed.

He saved $1 billion on the development of the new Air Force One. So I'm fine with Mar-A-Lago. It's also not bugged.

>statistics don't mean shit! maga
>oh wait unless I agree with them hahaha maga maga maga

even if that was true it would be the fucking worst scam of all time

>spend $100+ million on campaign, liberals won't buy your brands anymore, etc
>but now a dozen Secret Service guys buy hotel rooms from me once in a while
wow all according to keikaku

Threaten tariffs on imports and promised a massive tax cut.

>I'm fine with taxpayer dollars being literally embezzled as long as the aerospace industry gets a kick-back too

The amount saved on taxpayer money to develop Air Force One dwarfs the amount of money spent on weekends in Mar-A-Lago.

lmao what fucking statistics did I disagree with right now

Argue or don't respond to me thanks.

So he didn't actually do anything then?

he doesn't even take a salary

and why is using his own stuff worse than using camp david or any other public building like the white house. someone pays for those too

Fuck Trump, our military doesn't need billions of more dollars. He could get every homeless person in America off the street with a fraction of that money.

The difference is that when previous presidents went to Camp David, the money didn't go into their pockets

So you will show me a source for these hollow threats creating a quarter mil jobs? You'll prove it's not just the job of already implemented legislature?

Statistics? People were talking about polls. The graph he posted wasn't derived from polls. Also, everyone who questioned the accuracy of polls turned out to be right, you asspained faggot

It's not my job to spoon feed you information that you can easily get through a google search. How exactly do you ASSUME those jobs came to be?

Also, what exactly are you trying to claim here by playing stupid? That the numbers are fake? Because they aren't. Or that Trump had nothing to do with it and hundreds of thousands of jobs just happed by pure coincidence since he got elected?

but they would go somewhere

who gives a shit

butthurt losers do

Kek you're such a cuck.
>Trump needs to fuck something? Why not my daughter, please. I beg you, sir.

>you're just a butthurt loser if you care about literal embezzlement

>It's not my job to spoon feed you information that you can easily get through a google search
Concession accepted. If only you could bother proving your claims, child.

promised large corporate tax cuts and tax reform

had many meetings with CEOs

also named and shamed companies, pushed them to hire more in America

So all the bad things he inherited from the Obama presidency are Obama's fault, but all the good things he got are his accomplishments?

If the very threat of his promises created jobs that otherwise wouldn't have been created, how didn't he do anything?

American

>The numbers come amid heightened expectations for economic growth as the president pushes an agenda of tax cuts, less regulation and higher domestic spending. Earlier in the week, ADP and Moody's Analytics reported that private payrolls increased by a surprising 298,000.

cnbc.com/2017/03/10/us-created-235000-jobs-in-feb-vs-190000-expected.html

>literal embezzlement

then I guess the literal FBI will literally arrest him huh

oh wait no because a president can go to his own house if he feels like it

So you're telling me that all Obama needed to do to create jobs was use stern words, rather than silly things like policy?

>Makes claim
>Asked to back up claim with citations
>"Hurrr not gonna spoon-feed"

Jesus christ how delusional are you?

>completely avoids the actual argumen of the post

concession accepted.

>while I do support deporting all anchor babies
deport them? where? they're literally constitutional legal citizens of the United States - they aren't citizens of any other country than the US

>also named and shamed companies, pushed them to hire more in America
You'll need to source that very well to show it created 250,000 jobs.

The man is based af

obama started his term with a giant stimulus package ready to go and had the longest stretch of zero interest rates ever, and still it was one of the weakest recoveries in history. His economy was a huge failure yet all he has to brag about is the basic business cycle

the trump bounce and accelerated growth after Trump was elected was because of his planned policy changes

The only jobs Trump actually created were shit related to the Keystone Pipeline, everything else is just a hand me down from the Obama administration that he's trying to take credit for

Even Gary Cohn , his economic adviser, called him out on it. Trump has proposed very little legislation that would actually create that many jobs that quickly.

>You'll prove it's not just the job of already implemented legislature?
This isn't hard user, show me how.

beautiful

shut up dumb baby who doesn't even follow business news

>right-wingers literally think that the economy runs on magic and that you can create jobs by saying words like magic spells

>Posts another reply instead of linking the VERY EASY, TOTALLY REAL source
kek

>accelerated growth

[citation needed]

Apparently, yeah. Or why do you think those hundreds of thousands of jobs coincidentally came since Trump became president? I mean, the jobs ARE there, that is a fact. They DID come after Trump became president, that is a fact. And you are now pretending Trump couldn't possibly have had anything to do with it because it's not possible for Trump to do anything positive?

He's prioritizing criminals over non-criminals.

What's the problem?

>Apparently, yeah. Or why do you think those hundreds of thousands of jobs coincidentally came since Trump became president?

I dunno, maybe it was the 40+ consecutive months of job growth under Obama that might have had something to do with it?

>growth because of PLANNED policy changes
lol are you fucking serious?

Major tax reform, infrastructure spending, tariffs, deregulation, it's all being presented. Businesses are planning ahead of time. See how the stock market has reacted to Trump whenever he brings up tax reform.

Democrats are boring.

>planning in advance based on the expected tax and regulatory environoment is magic

maybe to a nigger

You guys missed the joke.
He was talking about the "Temporarily embarrassed millionaires" outlook that many Americans have.

yes the DOW hit 21k and then fell off a bit when the health reform bill failed

this

A bunch of these are fucking nothing

>A requirement for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be elimated
This is more of a rule of thumb than an actual law

>I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA
>my intention
Whoa, what an amazing accomplshment

>I will announce withdrawal from TPP
Which was never even ratified in Congress and will probably just get reintroduced later

>China is a currency manipulator
Blatant flip flop

>Keystone Pipeline
He also promised it would be made using American steel and that was a failure

>Cancel every executive action by Obama
Hasn't been done yet

>Remove more than 2 million illegal immigrants
And also give a shitton of them amnesty

Meanwhile Trump failed to introduce a ton of actual legislation like pic related

>was because of his planned policy changes
Name them. You wouldn't be defending this so desperatly if you weren't informed right?

What is DREAM an acronym of?

Nah. Trump said a few magic words and pulled the job out of his top hat

no, we got the thinly veiled uncreative liberal snark pretty much right away

NOOOOOOOO. YOU ARE LE SILLY, LOOK AT MY IMAGE I COMMAND YOU YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH .JPG.

destroy racist evil american males.

Nigger, the reason why the DOW rose was because he promised deregulation

That would've happened under ANY Republican president. That isn't a unique quality of Trump.

Actually it was the opposite this time.
Hillary failed to even mention the poverty in middle America. Trump promised to bring the jobs back.

>Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors

not memeing - just giving a serious answer