TSUUU He can't keep getting away with this

> be shit for the first half of the season
> we laugh at his conversion rate and joke about MLS/China
> becomes a possessed goalscoring machine after the new year
> wins Champions League
> wins Ballon D'Or
> TSUUUUU

Im getting sick and tired of this episode. Give us something new please!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs8IPXCemlA
youtube.com/watch?v=tD1GAsVjiy0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbjw7t3beIQ
youtu.be/0QcHowaLAF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's what goats do

reminder tsunaldo is /ourguy/

CRINGE

why he does that goddamit

>wins Champions League

Not so fast

Do you think Messi will retire after failing to win this year's a) Copa Mundial and b) Ballon d'Or?

300 goals in 48 games less than Messi. Truly the GOAT

he’ll make a fine galactico after this summer

the fucking state of his nails holy shit

wtf I hate ronaldo now my god I had to google it

HO HO HA HA HO NO NO NO NO NO NO WAHAHAHA NO LOOK AT IT OH NOOO NO NO

Saving himself for the CL knockouts and the WC

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Has Ronaldo ever scored at a world cup?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs8IPXCemlA

fuck off hater

>7th goal against North Korea
lol okay

he always shows up in big games
youtube.com/watch?v=tD1GAsVjiy0

That's not Harry Kane.

best player

He's not getting any younger so he does it to conserve energy.

>spuds
>UCL

thats why he only win 2 la liga in 10 years, can't stay consistent all season like Messi

>consistent all season like Messi
>the executioner of Eibar
>1 CL in 7 years

Mess is indeed more consisten than penaldo

>the master of Malmo
>the overlord of offside goals
>the Terror of tap ins
>the Punisher of penalties
TTTTTTSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

he sure is against bartenders and fishermen

yeah and ronaldo isnt againts these bartenders and fishermen

>tsuu is better because he isnt consistent against la liga teams

then why doesnt messi abuse them also?
fancy finesse doesnt win CLs

he's too intelligent to destroy bartenders, instead he obliterates Neuer and Buffon.

>it's the episode where the insecure messi dickriders can't accept facts and resort to calling ronaldo gay or some other sort of ad hominem again

>muh CL
>piss easy group stage
>"""""lucky"""" easy team or offside goals
WOW

>Penaldofags acting like they never call Messi with some sort of ad hominem
AHAHHAHAHAAH TRULY HILARIOUS

This. Bit sad that people bring up his blatant homosexuality in a bid to diminish his talent and achievements. Being a flaming faggot has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand, which is that CR7 is extending his lead in the GOAT debate by the second. So what if he clearly fucks men? How is that relevant? I'm sick of it.

>how come messi doesn’t show up in big games?
>w-w-well at least messi isn’t gay or has his own underwear line!

CHI

>spuds
>actually winning competitions

>Easy group stage v Tottenham and Dortmund.
>First round against PSG

What are you even talking about?

Ah yes, the mighty Dortmund. And spuds, which are a force to be reckoned with in international competitions.

>Dortmund
>Good
Is it 2013 again?

Hello is this the /mentallyillleafnaldoautistproxy/ general?

Messi made Neuer his bitch when Barca last played Bayern

Harder than the mighty Olympiakos and Sporting at least.

So?

This "meme" became way too overused way too quickly.

The only thing it represents now is the person who posts it.

how many is he going to score against WAXTAP next round?

Is he also too intelligent to score without his teammates feeding him the ball?

typical triggered soyboy reaction

>team sport
>why doesn't he score without his teammates feeding him the ball?
pooinloo

coming from the piss flag thats rich

Messi chipped Neuer with his wrong foot after making Boateng give up on life

See

How did Ronaldo do against Germany? Or far did he make it that world cup?

you're missing the point, this is literally Messi's life story: goat when it doesn't matter scoring FREAKIN AWESUM goals, and absolute shit when it matters the most.

Gee, sure is convenient that the "I-it's a team game! He can't score if his team is shit!" argument only applies for Ronaldo and not Messi

Messi carry argentinian team while Portugal carry Tsunaldo, that's the difference.

>being this unironically delusional

anything is rich compared to france

surely not your mom

He's right though, Portugal won the EU final without Ronaldo.

>Number of European Championships won by Ronaldo: 1
>Number of Copa Americas won by Messi : 0
Really makes me think

>Number of Copa Americas won by Ronaldo: 0

Ronado fags eternally BTFO

>It's only a team game when Ronaldo can't win, when Messi can't win it's because he can't carry his team
Really makes me think indeed

indeed, nobody respect tsunaltrap

>this game
Fuck, I remember feeling bad for the North Korean team and wondering what would happen to them

Winning game is a team effort. Being the best player on the ball is a personal achievement

Yeah i can count from 2010 to 2014 and say
>1 CL in 5 years
too. Also
>2 leagues in 8 years
For that matter, they are fucking real madrid, they are supposed to go for la liga too (that's why they fired ancelotti even when wining la decima. For that matter i can also say
>0 trebles in 100 years

>it doe not count if you don't play 90 minutes

toasty

>Absolute shite
The thing is this shit aint true, that's just propaganda of halal fags, leafs and gypsies. Ronaldo also sometimes don't appear in important games (where the fuck was him in 2014 when his team didn't even qualified from group stage?), Messi appears in important games (CL finals, semifinals), but when that happens you fags just don't address it and maintain repeating the same old shit thinking it makes it true.

Wasn’t he banned like a few games at the start of the season and last season he was injured at the start of the season, has he ever played a full season?

He was injured, no other player would play in his state, but he is fucking Cristiano Ronaldo and it’s not like we’re Germany or Brazil. It’s the same shit when people try to hold his 2014 CL final against him. He couldn’t even run properly, he was injured. Up until the final he was a monster.

Btw a few days ago there was a thread on hateable players and someone said “I don’t know how anyone can hate Muller”. I said I thought he was a cunt but I couldn’t explain why. Now I remember this shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbjw7t3beIQ

Loss to Germany that went to far with Pepe sent off; draw against the USA without Pepe and a shit game in ridiculous conditions in Manaus; and then he scored the winning goal against Ghana. USA qualified with a better goal difference because Germany didn’t care to crush them in the last game while we lost 4-0 with 10 men. And Ronaldo was half dead.

You must not have watched the same game because ronaldo played well, got hurt, and literally walked up and down the sideline with ive on his knee cheering his team on shouting at his team until they scored. Thats leading in my book.

Please note I'm not a ronaldo fan but you have to give him credit for that. He could have sat and pouted on the bench but took an active role.

While you're right that still doesn't make Dortmund that much better. This seasons Dortmund has been complete shit.

DONDE ESTA SERRESIETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SERRESEIETE DONDE ESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

inb4 freekick vs germany webm

Ronaldo is fucking shit, just stands in front to of the goal waiting for the tap in or header to appear, or someone to create a penalty chance. And he's allowed to rest for 8+ months a year doing fucking nothing. He's single handedly exposing how shit and irrelevant other competitions have become.

this nigga would get trashed in MLS when refs laugh at him crying about getting fouled

Ronaldo was LITERALLY outside of the field for 70 minutes, he had no relevancy nor impact in the final. This isnt an opinion, its an objective fact, theres 0 credit for him on the euro win.

the ronaldo defense force are just latent homosexuals defending their icon. leave him be

Fun fact: he scored in 3 World Cups, those were all he played in.

Wikipedia says he has 3; that's incorrect right? Because that would be less than Landon Donovan has. It also means he's never scored more than 1 at a tournament

success breeds jealousy

>a career MLS player has more World Cup goals then a generational "GOAT"

KEK
E
K

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAAAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

World Cup 2014 4th most valuable team, Messi chokes.
Copa America 2015 2nd most valuable team, Messi chokes.
Copa America Centenario 2nd most valuable team, Messi chokes.
while Portugal is barely in the top10 market value at every tournament, basically Ronaldo feat Quaresma & friends since 2004.
and for the next WC Argentina is almost 2x more valuable (600m vs 350m)
really makes you think about the stacked status of Argentina and Messi's legendary choke level.

Are you judging an international team purely on transfer fees? Pure autism

how is that wrong? are you saying Lionel Messi is not worth 180m in the current market?
also every world cup is won by a top5 market value team at the current time, there are no surprises here.

That's exactly how it works, you retarded slav monkey. You think Ronaldo's world class cheerleading with his fake injury in the sidelines means he won the Euros final?

he carried them to the final
>2 goals in the last group game
>1 assist in the round of 16
>scores a penalty in the quarter final
>1 goal 1 assist in the semifinal
Now tell me about Messi, according to soyboy propaganda he won the CL in 2006 while playing the first leg of last16 and not even on the bench for the rest of the tournament.
yet he still has the same amount of Champions Leagues as Ronaldo, right?
pathetic desu.

In Messi's defense he was playing many of those matches when he was incredibly young and still undeveloped. Ronaldo has been in his prime since he joined La Liga.

youtu.be/0QcHowaLAF0
/ourguy/

Ronaldo is only two years older m8 and Messi won a treble in 2009, stop acting like there's a big difference.

Messi debuted in La Liga in 2004; Ronaldo didn't join until he was 24 years old in 2009

>> wins Ballon D'Or

*breathes in your general direction*

>plays for 5 years in la liga
>young and still undeveloped
jej

What's your point?

the brit was wrong as per usual, try to keep up

>Number of European Championships won by Eder: 1

ftfy

It's astounding how you guys insist on the meme "how many champions has MESSI won", the fact is football is a teamsport. So are we rating individual achievements or colletive? if Madrid had performed like shit (which arguably, it did and got lucky in both finals against atletico) then would you still be saying that Ronaldo is GOAT? Madrid doesn't perform fastastic because of him, performs fantastic and delivers to him. In the case of messi, it's more a mixed bag because he is the goal scorer who is provided, but also he is a provider and play maker.