US air strike kills 105 people, children

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/us-air-strike-in-syria-kills-up-to-85-civilians-mistaken-for-isi/

F

>syrians
>people

whoops

>Russians airstrike people
>HAHA OH WOW LOOK AT DEM RUSSKIES TARGETING CIVIES, I BET THAT SICK FUCK IVAN GETS OFF TO THIS

>US airstrikes civvies
>Everyone makes mistakes bruh

good

>105
>85
>60

Such accurate numbers, this must be true :^)

how were they "mistaken" for isis when they simply hit isis recruits?

This can be for that poor boy that got his head chopped off.

Tell it to the regressive leftists. They will provide the mental gymnastics.

That's 85 fewer migrants for Turkey to send to Germany

When did eggman dye his hair blue?

Good bombing

yeah well we didn't blow up any hospitals, roach

good

nice

wtf i hate bombs now

>they wuz good bois, dindu nuffin

>schrodinger's air strike

This is the most degenerate image I've seen in my life.

who fucking cares

105 less mudslimes in the world, looks like a positive to me

>Air strike - dozens of hundreds of thousands of dollars

>A fucking truck - maybe what... 40k euros?

Which is more efective?

Ugh, this is why we need a democrat as commander in chief!

Fucking Asians are crazy I swear to god

>0.02

>Syrian children
>people

Kekko

You fucking sick people. They are killing child for god sake stop with this bs edgy13old behavior

>105 dead muslims

good

#NotallAmericans

oops

Underrated hard.

>foreigners ITT unironically think we care who we kill
This is a war, either fight it like a war or dont get involved

There's such thing as collateral damage? Wtf i fully subscribe to your desired political system now

ghastly business, that.

since most of them are in germany now should we start killing them there

According to the Geneva conventions and/or UN law this is perfectly fine as long as it's against terrorism

based airstrike, removing kebab.

Short memory uh?

Fuck you America, you are better than this.

Only 105? Those are amateur numbers.

i hate it but i don't feel bad for people who die from terrorist attacks especially in europe

they're too far gone anyway

I dont give two fucks about anyone dying when those deaths crossed the mediterrean sea, not my people not my problem.

QUAIDSTARTTHEREACTOR.png

>dead sandniggers
>mfw

Praise Kek!

If you kill arabs it's not mistake.

lol who gives a damn about some random ass foreginers from a completely different part of the world with a different language and culture. I could care less, unless its someone i could relate to

You fuckin autist. I hope they will bomb your child and mom too. Just because you born in usa randomly doesnt make you better person. You are still big piece of shit that just using oxygen of world, if you died today nobody would care

Your words have warmed my frozen heart this day, turkcroach. From now on I shall remember this day as the day 85 people were accidentally killed in a conflict that's killed or displaced millions.

You've been missing out bruh

Dead sand niggers are a good thing you sand nigger turkroach.

lmao americans
>barbaric russians bombing civilians 24/7! Its 2016 human rights my friend, evil assad evil putin
>We bombed some syrian civilians? Haha tough luck pal cos I don't care who we bomb, yeah thats right they are all terrorist anyway and it was an accident ;))))

>OP

t. Mohammed Abdhillajad Al-Londoni

If he would die I would care more about it than I do those Syrians.

This is just good collateral that cant come to Europe.

Wtf im a thirteen year old who loves putin now

Dont you have to suck Erdogan's dick right now?

The only tragedy here is the low body count. Fuck the leftist who say #NotAllMuzzies when we get attacked by these animals but go crazy when something like this happens. Fucking sandniggers, we need to just resort to nukes and get it over with.

And yet, these smug assholes want to vote for the war hawk over the isolationist. Logic is dead.

Kek I don't really care who they bomb I just love the mental gymnastics. Of course I'll be flooded with replies telling me how this is different ;;;))). Support the Moderate rebels goy.

I rejoice over every wasted raghead.
Not enough of you carpetkissers can die.
I will be looking to the beautiful day when our boots will march through your streets, when all your mosques will burn, when all the lamp posts and trees will ache under the weight of your bodies. Mecca will be razed to the ground. We won't spare any of you. Your men, your women, your elderly, your children.

We will kill you all you subhuman pieces of shit.

Good. 105 less undesirables.

can I save your gif?

>Vote for man who wants empathetic european troops on ground vs unaccountable robot jew bombs dropped by retard muslim president

>edgy

It's not edgy.

I fucking hate Arabs/Muslims.

Good bombing.

>bomb countries for decades
>literally solves nothing, and breeds enemies
>keep bombing anyway
>everybody else also joins in
This is a good way to deal with problems (and to feed shekels to the weapons industry). This is what we, as an intelligent species, need to do in le current year.

Lmao, US is so shit, always saying how they have the best military. Newsflash, with bombs like you drop you could easily kill 300 and more """"people"""". Git gud

HAHAHAHA GET FUCKED AMERICA FUCK YA
the only good dune coon is a dead one.

BAZINGA

I agree with you. The Americans don't have the best approach to this problem. Let's think of ways to tackle this matter better.

I say they need to use bigger bombs.

You realize 10 were killed in Nice, right?

There are kids killed in every bombing by a Muslims as well, but no complaints

They deserved it

Deus vult

whoopsy daisy

Quite right. Turn the whole middle east into a nuclear wasteland. It would probably gain more value that way. "Accidentally" send a few nukes turkey's way while were at it, sick of all the turkroach posting lately.

More dead muslims is always good news. Bonus points if they were nigger muslims.

>decry Assad for bombing muh civilians
>criticize Trump for campaigning on BOMB THEIR FAMILIES
>proceed to bomb civilian target
>nobody mentions it

Obama a gud boi dindu nuffins wrong

85 people who won't make it to Germany.

Kek!

Sorry, I can't identify your irrelevant flag, so your opinion means nothing.

Seriously, they're lucky the RNC is this week and DNC is next week

I guess there was another stabbing attack in Germany today

>muh America
>muh Russia
>muh Assad

Who gives a shit. I only want to celebrate to dead goatfuckers

Dark Austria

>implying our kebab removal service isn't supreme

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

>Be drone pilot
>Having bantz in control room
>orders come in to bomb terrorists
>Dick is diamonds
>sit down, take control
>begin jerking off
>Ejaculate as missile strikes
>All over the monitor showing corpses
>scream M-M-M-MULTIKILL!!!
>Captain walks in sees jizz monitor corpses
>Informs you they were civilians
>not a teamkill and not friendly fire
>Get confused and jack off some more

Stupid Slime forgot about Nice already.

Maybe we should send a drone her way. What's another body among the foundations?

praise kek

wow fuck you america couldnt just take that city with no civilian casualties huh why didnt you just bomb around them??? #wow

FPBP

>US air strike kills 105 future terrorists.

>pray

Did you see that guy set steamrolled by that tank?
HA! Hopefully more to come for the terrorist enabling islamist shit hole which will never join the EU now that the smaller nations are starting to throw their weight around and Muslims are constantly in the news for negatives despite the cheap PR stunts. Turkey might slip past confrontation but will always be sullied.

mate, at first start marching at your streets.

Those cucks will still let Turkey in the EU

They're barely condemning them for the purge that is going on

Literally, what is your flag?

How can he get away with this?

>its a turkroach gets butthurt thread