How do aeroplanes fly Sup Forums?

it doesnt make sense how these MASSIVE metal objects are able to fly in the first place without being BTFO by gravity. How is nature able to do it more efficiently and in smaller sizes with birds, bees, eagles, etc.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ul_5DtMLhc
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sci/tech/401227.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this isn't Google you stupid bong

Go back to elementary, Mohamud.

>Not being able to use google in 2016

the jews!

This is a massive metal object that floats on water. Just because you can't figure out how it's done doesn't make it magic.

in nature only very light things fly.

Birds have literally hollow bones and merged organs just to lessen their bodyweight to allow for flight. most things that fly are very small and light.

there's nothing "efficient" about it, in fact it's so inefficient that they have to cut off as much weight as possible to make it happen.

Meanwhile we can fly hundreds of tons across thousands of miles no sweat.

Human flight>>>>>>>>>>>nature's flight

wtf I'm a #CruzShip now

air you fucking retard

where are the mods

It's a conspiracy of course.
Planes don't exist! Have you ever personally been in one??

I don't deny their existence. But what if planes operate in a different way to what textbooks say?

This is covered in the scriptures actually, Jesus holds the plane in the air and brings it to its destination safely, unless there are sinners on board like mh370 for example.

Nigger even a kid can design a ship.All you need is surface area.Now airplanes,thats something to think about

On Emirates the pilot always says Allah Akabar before take off, so it's safe to assume flight is a function of religion.

Ask your local imam for further explanation

>What is 9/11

What's a mutual fund?

They do the standard model of high and low pressure only accounts for part of the lift of a wing.

That is why wings have positive incidence.

thats why it costs so much

a better question, what happens if you put an airplane on a giant treadmill

>High quality equipment
>Top of the shelf technology
>Staff
>Fucking top grade fuel and aluminium
>DA J00S

People say it's the air under the wings that maked planes fly but that sounds dumb to me.

It's alien technology but of course they dont want us to know that. If you open your eyes you'll realise alien technology is everywhere.

Planes, boats, phones, chairs. All brought here by the ancient martians.

The plane takes off nigga

all that just sounds jewish!!

Planes work by propulsion via engine/jet and lift. Muslims board them and then shit like 9/11 happens. Unless, of course, it was actually Bush that did it. Then it's a whole other story.

That's not how jetliner wings work you fucking mong. At 1000 km/h, the atoms are moving too fast for you to generate controlled areas of low and high pressure.

Fucking Sup Forums never change
>Pol will still blame the Jews when asteriods destroy the earth

burn this witch

aviation maintenance tech here.

the answer is money - gobs of money makes metal fly

Should have taken aeronautical engineering instead of womens studies cuck

By Jew magic

this is literally 9th grade shit

fuckin' age around here.

>muhammed suprised by the white man's magic
I think your goat is calling, sandy

We live in the matrix. Jumbo jet flight should be physically impossible, yet, it happens. How?

"Flying" is just an illusion. You aren't actually flying anywhere when you board a plane. It's just simulated to appear that way.

Planes alter space-time around them. You don't move anywhere, the world moves around you.

how, the treadmill just keeps going round and round so the plane doesn't go anywhere

M8 planes operate the same way birds do.

Birds flap their wings, this pushes air down, and lifts the bird up. Newton's third law of motion.

Airplanes have their wings at a tilt, which can usually be adjusted, so that when air hits the wing at an angle, the wing pushes the air down, in turn the wing is pushed up and an aircraft gets lift.

Think of how a kite works; at what angle does a kite climb? What angle is it at as it stays abroad? When does it begin to fall down? Same principle.

its like elevators in battlefield

>he still believes the flight jew

Nothing heavier than air can fly you fucking pleb. Everytime you go on a plane they pump knockout gas into the cabin and launch you by cannon to your destination.

I built paper airplanes as a kid...

>Implying asteroids aren't the Jews of space

I feel like it's 2006 again and i'm back on Sup Forums.

whats the answer to pic

>That is not how wings work
>in this exact circumstance for part of the flight that is not how wings work

nice one m8, wings work like that if they are moving through a fluid.

Listen here you disgusting fucking leaf, planes to do move by powering the wheels.

You people make me sick

>I haven't read the thread and I don't understand basic physics

please tell me if it would take off

it wouldnt right

it will take off. the movement of the wheels is irrelevant as it's all about airflow over the airfoil

yes mythbusters did it, but it was pretty wacky

meme magic aka our collective conscious wills it.
You are messing with powerful forces Sup Forums, if enough people believe that planes cannot fly thousands of people will die!

there's no logical reason why pic related wouldn't work. why are we not doing this?

This

t. Pilot

Why settle for land transport?

Airplanes have video monitors instead of windows, so it just looks like you are flying. Then, they just drive the plane to the destination airport, and it looks like you just flew there! I didn't believe this at first but I've seen enough hard evidence now and it makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ul_5DtMLhc

why does the plane move forward if its supposed to be going the same speed as the belt

Where do you think they keep their jew gold?

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sci/tech/401227.stm

kek nice average american roleplay

Aerodynamics and propulsion my friend, try Google instead of asking on an artsy Cambodian flea-market

this is a tunisian truck enthusiast discussion board

Skyhooks of course, dingus. Typical britbong "education".

Not Laotian sheep shearing?

no we got bought out by a nigerian prince

Damn.

Sup Forums would blame the Jews for inventing airplanes for shekels

Ah, the questions Flat Earthers ask. Also:

SAGE

Bernoulli Lift

Google it.

Dude there were a bunch of muslims on board.
Obviously they decided to hold Haramadan or something equally vile on board to cause Jesus to chuck the plane into a building in disgust. Duh.

Just think for a moment would you?