Why wasn't Sup Forums triggered more by this?

I had everything nicely packed and served:
>roastie being roastie
>white girl getting paki'd
>Muhamad was a good boi, he dindu nothin
>cuck white guy providing for single black mother
>black """culture"""
>white man as rhe antagonist evil killer guy

you're a fucking faggot

why?

I hope you get cucked in the next few moments you absolute faggot.

While I applaud your sentiment, please don't use the c word as an insult. There are plenty of people who enjoy cuckoldry for whom it is a legitimate fetish and using the word as you have marginalises them by problematically implying it is something that is somehow shameful.

it IS shameful and pathetic. Even fecal fetishists deserve more respect.

>((((white)))) man as "rhe" antagonist evil killer guy

this. And besides it was well made. Who gives a shit?

>white man

He was a Jew you fucking idiot. Good to see most Sup Forumstards are too deep up Kosher Emperor Trumps asshole to see that.

>white girl
the fuck are you talking about

That girl was white?

You're a retard, watch the show again you mong

>tfw his life is forever fucked and he'll never be the same again
>now he's just some crack addicted degenerate who'll likely end up in jail again for a crime he'll actually commit

Man, it still hits right in the feels, like prison revived his violent self and all of it thanks to some fucking whore

Yes it was all the whore's fault.

Because the show itself was amazing and who the fuck cares?

>white man as the antagonist evil killer guy

who gets undone by other white man plus it's never 100% confirmed that nazir didn't so it

It was well made and not everyone is a crybaby sperg like you are

HINT:I wasn't refering to the paki protagonist.

it literally was though
He was obviously >tfw no gf and got tricked by some druggie roastie
Interesting how he went from that to ultra alpha mode and fucked the qt lawyer in his prison cell

It was probably too complicated for crybabies like you.
Pretty good series by the way, I liked the fact that they portrayed both the cop and the prosecutor as sympathetic and kind human beings and not bloodlusted morons, meaning that these kind of mistakes could happen to people with the best intentions.

The biggest irony is that the roastie would have never gone with him for the beta bitch boi former self IRL, on the other hand his new hardcore thug self would probably slay pusy left and right. Naz was a perfect example of 10/10 friedzone material whom girls have as a pet to keep them in the cloud and occasionaly cry on their shoulders when Chad dumps them.

This was the biggest dishonesty of this series, the whole premise just falls apart because of it.

No girl with daddy issues would ever go for a guy who does everything in an isntant she wishes. Naz like the beta white knight he was failed the shit test so hard it wasn't even funny: he let the girl into his cab when he shouldn't have, bought soda for her, went around circles in the city wherever she wished, it was fucking pathetic. These kind of good guys get ALWAYS rejected IRL because they put pussy on a pedestal and have no clue how woman work.

Can we just talk about how pathetic that lawyer character was?
>has disgusting illness
>failure at career, still wroking as an appointed lawyer over 40
>living with a single black mom (who was working as a whore? I don't remember that part clearly by now)
>both her and her child has no respect for him
>

In what world wasn't she white?

because Sup Forums hadn't been completely taken over by Sup Forumstards until after the election.

people could still appreciate kino without seeiing everything through an autistic jewish conspiracy prism

he's smoking heroin you retard

What this user said. Cucks are reviled because not only do they demonstrate a complete lack of self respect but they literally get off on being pushed around and taken advantage of by their partner in what's meant to be a relationship of equals. It's a massive red flag when someone shows a lack of self respect as is infers that they know something about themselves to earn such a lack of respect and therefore makes it difficult for others to respect them. It's an even larger red flag, therefore, when someone fetishizes their own lack of self respect.

James Gandolfini was going to play him, that would've been amazing, I got nothing against Turturro though

>dark hair
>dark eyes
>white

speak for yourself reddit

I just can't imagine that, he strikes me too much as alpha guy. But maybe he could have pulled it off, he was a great actor.

I'm so fucking sick of that obnoxious mudslime manlet being shoved down my throat everywhere.

go to bed, Sup Forums, you're drunk

Because even I a Sup Forumslack can sympathize with a man's autism no matter his color and life that gets fucked by a dumb whore

Gandolfini did a great job playing a vulnerable tony soprano though(Kevin Finnerty). He looks like a big teddy bear, I think he could pull it off

You can't get cucked if you don't have a gf.

>t. Assblasted shitskin
You're not white sorry

>>>/anywherebuthere/

I have dark hair, but blue eyes, am I still white?

the irony is that you all came from r/thedonald which is why you're so quick to tell everyone else that they're "reddit" even though you literally came from there.

i've been on Sup Forums long before you turned this place into an identity politics shithole.

So was there a Sup Forums consensus on this show? I was late to the party and don't remember.

>dark hair
You're not a purebred white, but you are white enough due to the blue eyes
Also
>do you have pale skin?
>are you of 100% western/Northern European origin
>do have a hooked nose or a Roman nose?
>so you have pink nipples?

*do

Pretty good show, the pilot is one of the best things hbo has ever aired

They were triggered by it, it didn't take long before it was impossible to discuss the show, and threads were nothing but alt right crybabies crying.

dark brown hair to be exact
y
n, central/eastern
n
y

Yes you are white, but you are not pure like Nordics

Why are you so angry?

this isn't true at all though.

the threads were fine. the alt-right invasion happened later. there were still some Sup Forumstards/r/thedonald redditors here of course but not the cockroach infestation levels that it's at now.

thank you mr. whiteness expert, that took a load off my mind

Whatever, but don't try to act like the pandering to leftist and pushing agendas hasn't got way worse in Hollywood since then.

I just thought she was Hispanic or Arab. Apparently the actress is half jew and half Italian though.

the true detective season 2 we never got

That's just wrong, True Detective wasn't a courtroom drama.

lol whatever nerd

fpbp