"Moderate rebels" (US allies) killed an under 12 yo child in Aleppo

"Moderate rebels" (US allies) killed an under 12 yo child in Aleppo.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1469084293685.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Africa
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-obama-syria-20140627-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ntegP_jWCPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well

Don't act surprised

go back and fight for your people then

Its not real Islam, nothing to worry about

I don't give a single fuck what these backward pieces of shit do in their own countries.

Do it here and you will have a problem though.

This hit me hard. I'm really fucking disappointed and saddened by this.

Why only 1?

As Muslims it's part of their culture. As a good German I'd expect you to understand that. especially now you will be getting taught in school how the practice of stoning has survived from ancient times and is a long held tradition of the peaceful, muslim faith.

He was probably a racist while male and deserved it.

Wtf? I hate white males now.

Oh, Romania, You.

I bet after what they did to his boipussy death was a relief

wtf I love islam now!

toppest kek is that it was a palestinian kid

I mean, they are like the Jews of the muslim world.

there is only one true God and his name is Irony

No-one round those parts likes the Palestinians.

christians 1, arabs 0

so you wanna open your borders to a bunch of rapists? yes we all know america does fucked up shit. Doesn't mean we should commit cultural suicide.

That's nothing new, Sweden.

This, I'm still waiting for a major fuckup by the "moderate" terrorists

>"Moderate rebels"

You left out the bit where they not part of a US vetted group.

How could these people do something like this? Do they really feel nothing when they behead a child? They all look pretty proud of themselves before going at his throat.

These are the people that NATA are supporting and that are being imported to Europe.

NATO are also the bad guys.

At least they almost OD'd the poor kid on opium before he was slaughtered. I don't imagine he felt a thing.

Worst part? I feel sorry for no one. The red pill truly, truly kills us all in the long run.

Here is how it works.

The USA gives weapons to FSA, which don't even really exist except as a front group. Then FSA gives the weapons to the Moderate Beheaders. Some of those Moderate Beheaders then join ISIS.

The US government pretends to be surprised when this stuff happens, when it's actually the goal.

I don't put too much thought into children dying in savage countries, but the method of murder is pretty fucked up. How far gone from rational thought do you have to be to behead a little boy and then celebrate with it? It'd make sense if it were some creepy serial killer or something but this plays out like just another event of the day, in public and broad daylight.

jesus fuck why isn't this on every news headline
oh that's right
>islam is peace

how the fuck, why?

ISIS needs to step it up. Obama killed 86 civilians yesterday

Who cares? Arabs are savages, Syria was and will always be a shithole, and the little sandnigger would grow up to be a suicide bomber or migrant anyway

>opium
Where'd you hear that?

Would you feel sorry if this happened to your child?

can someone post that little girl that was asked where her dad was and she said he was killed and started crying after he asked if she had eaten

Did they fuck him in the ass first?

i dont feel sickened or saddened by watching this child die

i just feel jealous

he will never have to experience life on earth in this disgustingly jewified planet. he is one of the lucky ones.

You can't apply western morals upon people who have never lived or seen such moral in action. These guys are the just for killing, and they got US funding too! It's like paid killing spree!

that wasnt ISIS, the muslims in OPs vid are american backed 'moderate rebels'
they look so peaceful

Bashar the (literal?) God will take care of them soon

He's still old enough to hold a gun
Idgaf

You know you can kill yourself at any time. Nobody is stopping you

How do muslims live with themselves knowing this kind of barbarism happens every day in their homelands?

If I were a practicing Christian and I saw Christians overseas doing shit like this I would immediately renounce my faith and go full fedora over it. For some reason this doesn't happen with the mudslimes and you can only reason that this is because each and every one of those millions condones this shit.

They use haji children as scouts or informants.
So he might not have been an innocent angel.
It's kebab on kebab crime and i encourage it.

Lol what the shit would he be informing on? It's not like these people use any caution or are undercover.

All voters should be required to see this video and all the rest from Syria, Venezuela, China, etc. the news needs to tell the truth.

well then

that sucked

>Here is how it works.
>[narrative that doesn't reflect reality]

You probably believed Russia bombed ISIS too.

The good news is the kid looked drugged out of his mind.

Its not the kids fault he was born in an Islamic shithole, its fucked but you can't exactly be surprised by this kind of shit at this point.

They usually stay on the side of the road out of the city counting how many cars and enemy hajis come. What weapons they have.

anyone know why they killed him?

A few years or even motnhs ago I would occasionally see somethingl ike this. Now it is every day.

I am numbed down, saddened, what world are we heading into? Seeing this shit every day, won't we become the same?

and Assad dindu nuffin and Hezbollah are heroes

this

This is a major fuck up. These were al Zinki guys, a group the west is funding, supplying and training.

>al Zinki

I want Atleast 50 dead Muslim children to make up for the Nice attack

Go back to rēddit.

They breed like rats, 50 are a drop in an ocean

Bull fucking shit you lying sack of garbage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Africa

There are plenty of Christian nations that are barbaric as fuck.

Al Zenki, al Zinki, who cares what vowel it uses? They're all just subhuman desert people.

>Muslim here
>Muslim there

Can you stop putting religions on this? These rats can't even read.

They are arabs and arabs should die.

Drop 50 in the ocean you say? I like the way you think Ivan.

>implying africa is even human to begin with

Yes, those african "christians" that treat church like it's a night club. I'm sure worried about what they do in the name of religion.

Next you'll tell me ISIS and those rebels aren't really muslims either.

America:
>Bitches about radical Islam
>Supports radical Islam

Empathy is a skill that's taught. Not necessarily inherent, only in potential.

They're muslim.

You do the math.

You could add niggers to sunshine, candy, and unicorns and it would evolve into something barbaric. Not an argument, sorry leafy.

Mudshits are mudshits, Mehmet. Simple as that.

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS

Yes. They unequivocally are.

Canada can never be this funny
Keep it up

Your point calling me Mehmet? Can you even read English in your fucking desert?

Fuck off and die.

This, terrorism has no religion.

>those ads
"Get to know Islam - Learn about Islam and how to convert. Live conversation in chat"

top kek

Just nuke them all.

nah, Christians are a cuck core religion, incapable of fighting for themselves

I just saw a fucking 12 year old boy get his throat slit, t-thanks Sup Forums

Real christianity is dead. True christianity is just like Islam. The concept of brotherhood exists in christianity too. Islam still does that, not christians.

All the people here pretending to be christians are just shy agnostics. They take christianity as more of a culture and identity thing, they really don't give a fuck about all those all christians are brothers in blood shit.

Wtf? I hate "Moderate rebels" (US allies) killed an under 12 yo child in Aleppo now

I have a child. I ask you this - what is "sorry?" What possible perspective could I, as an American parent, have? I can offer nothing of value, because I lack that perspective, and I will never gain it.

Apologies for being so Socratic.

No they won't have a problem

> and it's fucking real

what a time to be alive. Fuck everything.

Funny how it's predominantly Islam that has the monopoly on it, though. I just can't wait for these refugees to get cocky in America. I have so many prior US military friends chomping at the bit, to crush Haji skull. I can tell most are just one or two terror attacks away from turning refugees into a sport hunt.

Thank Islam

ISIL is known to administer face-fucking quantities of opiates to those condemned to die, especially in cases wherein publicity is predicted. Just look at the kid's eyes, man. He was gone before he was even gone.

FSA is just ISIS without the balaclava.

In rebel-controlled areas, sharia is the law.

Obama supports them, they're trainder and funded by CIA:
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-obama-syria-20140627-story.html

>the same people are being invited by Mama Merkel to live among us in Europe
I WANT TO GET OFF! I WANT TO GET OFF! I WANT TO GET OFF! I WANT TO GET OFF!

at least they're civilized enough to give painkillers to their beheading victims.

They don't even try to hide.

but he is just a kid

for now, middle eastern secular dictatorships are only way to go, not counting Erdogan

He's fine, he's just drunk.

Canada is Emilio Estevez.
Same father on a slow decline to death, Martin Sheen
A few memorable moments, but will never be as succesful or well known as The USA, despite being a drug filled, HIV riddled degenerate of a country.

As if it was any different before...

>youtube.com/watch?v=ntegP_jWCPQ
FSA and ISIS are actually very alike when it comes to mentality.

I thought they were siphoning his blood out and that's why he looks all pale and stoned.

I just can't, I feel like I'll lose what's left of my humanity if I watch that.

>this triggers the turks

They injured him in battle, they were giving him blood so he would live long enough to film the beheading